I COMMAND HERE!

I COMMAND HERE!

u r already ded

My nigga

How did he die in this flick?

He didn't

for England, James?

It's not even a film nigger.

I'm still mad they didn't just do Sean Bean in makeup for young Ned, just look at this handsome bastard.

sauce?

do you feel in charge?

I too am mad about Young Ned. I wanted to see Sean Bean, not some random faggot

Sean Bean is ancient at this point. Make-up isn't going to fix it.

Agreed, they could have gotten a less stupid looking actor though.

You'd be surprised at what make-up could do

That's not from the makeup. That's from the fetal blood she bathes in.

Oh you know who was really in command Goyim.

Every war in Europe since the great fuck of French Revolution.

That jacket looks fucking cool.

They can bring Tupac and MJ back from the dead, I think they can smooth out some wrinkles on Sean Bean's potato-vodka ruined face.

While we're on the subject, is there anything at all similar to Sharpe from before or since? I know there's Poirot and to a different extent, Columbo for the crime drama genre, but what I really want to see is another bunch of long-length serials about a soldier in a non-contemporary time period. I find that shit real interesting.

There's the Sherlock Holmes series starring Jeremy Brett

Didn't they make a Hornblower series?

She looks very good on the left for someone her age. If I had a wife who aged to look like that I'd be very pleased.

They could've CG'd a younger Sean Bean and plastered that on top of his real face. Like they did in Xmen 3 with Stewart and McKellen or in Tron Legacy with Bridges. Only make it not shit.

But what no one seems to understand is that it's the voice that really affects how believable the character's younger self is. If it sounds nothing like the original actor, as is the case with young Ned, then it pulls you out of it. Ideally you'd want the original actor dub over the lines of the new guy, with maybe fiddling with the sound to make him sound a bit younger.

They didn't need to do all that.

The show Legends, which also starred Bean, in its second season featured two narratives. One set in present day and one set in 2001 (14-15 years ago) which informed on the narrative set in present day. Guess what? Sean Bean played the main character in both those narratives.

Guess when those flashback scenes from Game of Thrones were supposed to be? 15-17 years ago. And yet for some reason that GOT producers decided to get in some random faggot to play Ned when A there's nobody who looks more like a 30 year old Sean Bean than Sean Bean and B Sean Bean's the only reason people started watching this shitfest to begin with

Yeah I've watched Legends. Different actors wouldn't have worked on it since the past bits weren't just short scenes, but rather half of the episode usually.

I'd imagine they were a bit further ago. Depends on how old Jon Snow is.

In the books they were fifteen years before A Game of Thrones

In the series, where they aged up the younger characters a bit, Robert's Rebellion was about seventeen years before the first season

You guys ever seen The November Man with Pierce Brosnan? The other agent dude in the movie that's Brosnan's character's apprentice or whatever basically looked like a really young Sean Bean. The guy they found for GoT, with a jawline that'd make Mitt Romney shit his pants, was potted ass.

Does he die in that film?

nah, but Pierce Brosnan does stab his girlfriend to prove a point.

It was a strange film, tonally.

Shit man, that's uncanny.

Holy shit, never noticed that. Good eyes user.

Bane didn't originate it