Bloodsport

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_(film)#Legacy
rarbg.to/torrent/vbd63hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a gook

Imagine all the vile scheming wickedness and irrantional hatred of the common jew. Now mix in the impulse control and inferiority complex of your average nigger.

That is what you get with gooks.

He's Bolo Fucking Yueng. What the fuck is your problem?

He's basically Asian Ivan Drago, which leads me to this question:

Who would win in a fight to the death, Chong Li or Ivan Drago?

Bricks don't hit back

Chong Li. He fights and kills because he likes it; Drago only fought because he was ordered to, and didn't really want to kill anybody. Drago was a terminator, but Li had the eye of the tiger.

I want to say Chong Lee because of muh cool martial arts, but honestly, prime Dolph Lundgren would beat him to death.

What's your fucking problem?

YOU ARE NEXT

Johny Cage > Liu Kang

YOU BREAK MY RECORD
NOW I BREAK YOU
LIKE I BREAK YOUR FRIEND

NOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA

Did Frank Dux really fight in Kumite and was he really a former CIA agent?

Is that why he was chased all the way to Hong Kong by military officers?

I feel like we're barely grasping at the entire plot of this movie

I was referring to the real Frank Dux the movie was supposedly based off of. He ran/runs a ninjitsu dojo in California and claims to have worked for the CIA by training some of their agents. The CIA denies this, but they deny everyone who says anything like that.

He also really claims to have fought in an underground martial arts tournament known as Kumite and set those records listed at the end of the movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_(film)#Legacy

How do you feel about this, Holla Forums?

Reminder that this movie exists, lads

He directed Kiss of the Dragon, but I will only watch an all-female film from HK.

That was released? I want to see it.

He probably really fought in an underground tournament. I wouldn't be surprised if he trained CIA officers in hand-to-hand, but I'd bet he wasn't a spy/assassin/agent provocateur himself.

Strongly aroused.

No. Others have debunked his bullshit better than I ever could, so I will let you figure it out.
The movie is great though. Certainly one of the best ever made. It's basically a fighting vidya brought to the big screen.
If you want a guy who did provide some training for government agencies, check out Paul Vunak. He released some material and has some actual credentials to back up his claims.

The movie basically spawned Mortal Kombat and to a lesser degree, Street Fighter.

Johnny Cage initially was going to be JCVD but even if he ultimately ended up starring the Street Fighter movie, he was pretty badass as Guile.

JCVD is the hero of a whole generation.

Goro is basically a nod to Bolo Yeung.

Goro = Bolo

Maybe it was roid rage?

Kickboxer.Vengeance.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

rarbg.to/torrent/vbd63hg

This looks hilarious!

Trips of truth confirm.

Prime Dolph Lundgreen would break him**

Well I recognize JCVD, but I can't learn the faces of these new unknown actors while the names are all over the place.

Would've been better if the Asian chick didn't sound more American than the Americans.

If it has some giant muscular amazon chick manhandling smaller women in an erotic way my dick is pleased. Otherwise I'll pass.

Why is it that every time in a movie they show someone working out in a gym it's dumbell curls?

Silly, you only need bigger biceps.

Greenland?