Preview of Clinston's administraion

Preview of Clinston's administraion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fN0Fuk7UcUc
youtube.com/watch?v=OSHaVH9HhfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first one was shit, why would I care about this one

Remember when the first trailer rolled and people thought it was gonna try to have an actual plot, but then it turned out to be just WACKY REFERENCES minute after minute?

OP you can't be mean to leftists or that one autist will post "poleddit" 10 times in your thread and pretend like he's a different person every time.

HITLET ON A DONOSUR LOL SO 80S!!!

Is Holla Forums finally coming to terms with the fact that Hillary is winning?

Literally Holla Forums:The Movie

But now with Putin and Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=fN0Fuk7UcUc

youtube.com/watch?v=OSHaVH9HhfI

Of Cohursh, and Putin is the leader of GamerGate.

I tried to watch the first one lost all interest when the plot became find cell phones. The level of suspension of disbelief needed to stomach it was way too high.

At least put some of that manic desperation to use, Moshe.

Anything with dinosaurs can't be all bad, right?

What about the part when a nigger went to the moon, or the part when the nazi teacher fell for him?

You can chalk the negro astronaut up to a few white slave masters making some mulattos and passing on some intelligence genes, the coal burner is just whores being whores to piss off daddy.

>MFW they turn the negro into a albino

Preview of Drumpf's administration.

upvote

Looks pretty Cheeki Breeki. He's earned my vote.

it's a fact, mainstream media normies love trump

Preview of the near future followed by a preview of the far future, then a preview of the ultimate and inescapable future of humanity

friendly reminder that you are merely a piece in the self-assembling singularity machine made of flesh that is humanity

friendly reminder that the singularity has been successfully created countless times ever since species prime became a god from the machine

friendly reminder that humanity may not even be species prime and could be entirely insignificant beings that only exist because the singularity recreated us in the universe seed prior to the most recent big bang

actually every deity is a program that runs on the minds of each of its followers, enacting its will through the power of said followers' faith and becomes more powerful by acquiring more disciples

in this way, the idea of "Disney" is a god, so is the idea of "Democrat", or the idea of "Emo", or even the idea of "feminism".

your mind is running your unique version of the program called "self"

Mexico City sure likes shit after they tried to rebel and not pay for the wall.

Whoever wins, jews lose.

yes it was
Like a half-nigger half-jew's fanfiction about how relevant his fears are.

I think people blow racism way out of proportion. Yes, black people have it bad, but not the ones complaining about it on social media.

Mother Russa still strunkly

Iron Sky is gay liberal cuck trash. It could have been a fun movie but instead its something for cucks to cuck out to.

Plato was right, what else is new?

If there is one thing I like about Iron Sky is the music from that band they had.

How? if the nazis wins while the rest of the earth wreck itself for Helium-3.

More like many people have it bad, but good luck trying to fix their problems.

I'm not entirely sure how you're supposed to get a job outside the hood when you were born in a ghetto and didn't get an education. Explain to me how you get a job in Detroit.

Remember that I'm not condoning the actions of criminals here, just illustrating how difficult it is for them to get out of low-income areas. There are places like this everywhere, in my area it's Kansas City Kansas, and there's likely one that comes to mind where you live as well.

BLM however is not part of this group, anyone that has an active presence on "social media" and can afford to protest in the streets is doing fine economically. They are 100% full of shit and use poor black people for their own ends.

Yes there are white people in these areas as well, but it's like an 70-30 ratio

Don't fucking live in Detroit. Fucking hell book a Greyhound, Amtrak or some kind of other cheap ass cross-country transit and GTFO a place that's a Somlia-tier shithole even when the US economy is good. Hell if you end up having to hobo it out with a change of scenery you can get down to Cali and park your ass somewhere where it's temperate all year long.

Quoting Sowell:

So yeah. Even a nigger could make it. He just has to not go into a gang and a read more. Easier said than done, but still possible.

Right, but you don't stop existing when you grow up: there's no real solution for people who have nothing going for them and live in a ghetto if you're like 30. That's also ignoring the fact that most ultra low-income areas have no libraries.

Jurassic Park 2 begs to differ, i know having a T-Rex on a rampage in a California city It's been a long time since i saw the movie but the reason it happens was retarded, Jurassic Park is worst than Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World because it ruined everything and did everything wrong

There's no jobs in the hood because niggers keep burning them down, or robbing them constantly so they go out of business. You shit in your bed, don't expect someone else to clean it up and take the blame.

There's hidden subtext in JP 2.

There are jobs in the hood, but they don't pay enough for someone to get out of that scenario, and even then they're rare.

Jeez Krusty muggafugga

Lets get this all the way to the front page! XD

Real preview of Clinton's administration

You sure house of cards season 4 isn't the preview of a clinton presidency?