Holla Forums here

Could somebody pls redpill me on star wars?

Everything pre-disney is what you want.

see vid related

At least Order 66 actually happened (in the world of Star Wars that is).

Could you pls redpill me on Disney?

omg christcucks rotflmo

Honestly lad, with as much effort as you put into posting ceaselessly about Holla Forumstards, I'm starting to think they legit trigger you instead of you trying to mine salt.

episode 4 and 5 are the only good ones. They are good because they were made in late 70s early 80s and the practical effects of the time are outstanding. Nothing could compare in the scifi genre. They still hold up today and probably always will. episode 7 had a nigger and female main character so don't watch anything else.

This is what a pleb looks like

Empire is the most overrated and completely missed the point of star wars by having be muh spess romans

Jedi, on the other hand, goes back to its roots.

The prequels were only barred by george being unable to rewrite jar jar and poorly direct anakin and padme. Everything else about them is leagues above a single piece of disney content.

Stop shilling your videos, nobody is falling for it.

he's on a crusade to save polchan from Holla Forums.

The awards scene at the end of the original is deliberately modeled on the Nuremberg rallies.

who'd have thunk

Two years ago, Holla Forums banned a faggot lolberg.

Holla Forums has suffered for it since.

Not me ;)

this

He already admitted awhile ago he came here because he kept getting banned from Holla Forums.
I have no idea why he picked Holla Forums though.

Everybody likes Holla Forums!

Christ, you've gone into overdrive lately, haven't you?

Probably because any other board would have banned him by now, too.

(checked)

kek

Pretty much. This is the only board on the site with zero moderation now. Even Holla Forums has moderation.