/GoT/ GENERAL

/got/ General Off-Season ~Number 14~
PRINCESS Sansa /QUEEN Dany Edition

Previously, on /got/

Season 7 will have only 7 episodes.

The directors for the seventh season are Alan Taylor, Jeremy Podeswa, Mark Mylod and Matt Shakman.

Dany will finally reach King's Landing in Season 7

Filming began on Aug 31, ends in January.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1519680/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/774273331587612673
grrm.livejournal.com/498526.html?utm_source=twsharing&utm_medium=social
watchersonthewall.com/watchers-wall-awards-best-actor-best-actress-season-6/
watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-creative-arts-emmys/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-searching-soldier-extras-spain
watchersonthewall.com/sophie-turner-maisie-williams-town/
mega.nz/#fm/Sd00zRIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for waifu

Sophie looks nice

Main Characters - number of Episodes:

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion 'The Imp' Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 54 episodes | 9, 10, 9, 8, 10, 8
Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 52 episodes | 10, 9, 8, 9, 8, 8
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys 'Dany' Targaryen, 'Stormborn'
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes | 9, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
Kit Harrington as Jon Snow
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes | 8, 8, 8, 8, 9, 8
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Season 1 - 6 regular | 47 episodes | 9, 7, 8, 7, 9, 7

Sophie is shit.
She doesn't inspire you, she doesn't make you want to kneel in her presence. Emilia is hot because she's a self-entitled spoiled bitch who could have you gelded in a minute if she wanted to. That plus her constanst smug expression on her face makes me want to bend the knee and serve her and please her whenever she wants.

FUCK GRRM
U
C
K

G
R
R
M

She looks so much better as a slutty brunette than she does as a faux-pure blonde.

yeah, she looks very good for a 35-year-old

no one cares about her except weird, sexually repressed pedos like you and GRRM

what did he mean by this?

It means D&D are now responsible for crashing the series with no survivors

Dat belly and slightly undone fly

it's so that a slight amount of crotch scent escapes and lures the females

This triggers the autism every time.

That huge head makes her so lovely. But there are enough horsefaces in the show already, just look at Shea

You know what else triggers my autism? That the showrunners were too damn lazy to put in a Braavosi language and have Arya learn to speak it. It's something the character is really good at and it'd be cool to see.

I want my fucking modern Italian-Greek inspired Venetian Renaissance analogue language, damnit.

This scene would've been so much cooler with a made up language.

IT'S-A ME, ARYA!

That would be cool, yeah, but probably all the money went into hiring the actress with the nice tits and the theatre's costumes

It doesn't cost much, the autist linguist they hired to make Low and High Valyrian and Dothraki does it pretty easy.

Also it'd add more dimension to her training. At least we could say 'she learned a new language' instead of 'oh, she slapped someone with sticks until they went ballistic and tried to kill her'.

Most rushed story of the season, tbh. Had all the problems of GoT including inexplicable teleportation.

I hope she will teleport to my bed really soon

Why, do you feel like getting eaten?

Don't answer that.

they could hire this bitch. apparently she created languages for the new Star Wars and Star Trek, and will basically work for a breast implant or two

you know, The Force Awakens

But that's horrible, user

yeah, but if you need a fictional language, she seems to be the cheapest option

So is GOT yet we have low taste faggots here discussing it, mainly because it has women they can make into waifus.

This one?

So the guys who constantly spam the youtuber threads do it because they want to suck those middle-aged neckbeards' dicks?

Those trips confirm!

She should be working in a chip shop in a dingy Northern town, instead she's made into a wealthy actress… why?

bcus j00s xD

wtf, this goblin is actually really hot in that pic O+O

Isn't she one of the most popular show characters

I come back after six months and the comfy maisiefags are still here. Feels good man

nice try, Gifmaker

She has a nice body, but her face is all fucked up for some reason. Not sure if her mother was an alcoholic, or what.

She's just british.

this tbh. brits have that uniquely awful combination of mixing with jews AND inbreeding

ASOIAF chapters for this feel?

*he was one

cuck.

I'd give her work any time

The only hotter goblin is the one that is being attacked by a flamethrower

She is, just if you like anyone else but Stannis and the obscure book characters, you are an exception and they attack you

Maisie is love, Maisie is life

I'd never write her name with a small starting letter

That's the point

Thank you for making this post.

Any time, friend. Self-deprecating humour is best humour.

'maisiefag' isn't her name though

And who said it is?

you did

Where? Give me the exact quote.

someone drew a comic about GRRM's august

Da hell is wrong with you?

You think this was me. But Maisiefags has the word Maisie in it, and

So this was not me.

Just telling you that out of all accusations of someone being Gifmaker, there was only 1 instance where the guy actually caught me. ALl the other persons where someone else, but you and your mates made me into some kind of a boogeyman, who is responible for every Maisie on every board, while that's impossible, just because I'm in a different timezone, and can't be even here…

see, this is my point. it has her name in it, but it's not her name. therefore your claim made little sense

there's plenty wrong with me. they opened my skull once to look at my brain and try to figure it out

bit . ly/2bTMBse

My claim is that Maisie's Watch keeps the fire burning, making the place comfy in hard times, when there's a draught of Aryas, a strong wave of feminism lays siege to the Wall, and the future is clouded in smoke, just like Maisie's bedroom

I meant your claim that can't be you because you always spell Maisie's name with a capital letter

I want her to fart on my dick tbh

That's Saoirse Ronan, dumbass

Preston's wife is pretty attractive. For him, anyways.

I'm surprised he's bald. I expected him to have a hipster look. Congrats on getting married Preston. What's the general consensus on Preston here?

Dumbass hack fraud shill.

who?

this chick. imdb.com/name/nm1519680/

Irish actress, totally unrelated to GoT. Either user here was trolling, or he didn't recognized that it's not Sophie.

dat clevage. might as well fap to a blank sheet of paper.

We tend to think him autistic.

I like some of his theories, like that the Royces know of LF's bullshit, for example.

/got/ is pretty diversified in terms of opinions, so you won't get a straight answer. Honestly, I find him annoying, he cares way too much about ASoIaF for his own good, he literally puts more thought into it, the symbolism behind it, and the thoughts and actions of its characters then GRRM himself does. He legitimately is more invested in this whole thing then the fucking author. He even had a chance to meet GRRM and discuss the meanings behind the series, and all GRRM wanted to talk about was salad dressings and pizza.

He's also an emasculated cuck who thinks women can do no wrong and feminists Dindu Nuffin, he got majorly triggered by the criticism of feminism in the comments of one of his videos, going as far as to call out his own fans in defense of feminism, and compare anti-feminism to anti-semitism.

To be fair, GRRM behaves like a diva. He loves the attention and wants to talk about anything but his magnum opus nowadays.

Which is hilarious as it's a fat old man doing this, and not a pretty female celebrity.

Preston is entertaining, and since he's so obsessive he tends to notice things.

In terms of his feminism, he doesn't go off on it that much, and functionally he is a shitlord. For example despise the sand snakes and brienne, and is horrified by most every action Dany does on the show.

I'm glad that he's one of the few who calls out Dany. Seriously I can't stand these Danyfags who think she's some strong independent woman for conquering cities and destroying cultures.

To be fair though, he only hates show-Dany to my knowledge.
It is funny though how simply by making the character female, they can get away with having a white person spread their superior white culture to inferior brown ones and kill them indiscriminately. If she were male instead, like Aegon or some shit, there is NO chance that shit ever would have been approved, unless maybe he was gay, but even then, "white male" would take precedence.

there are good youtubers

pic related

who is this guy?

look who's talking wolfaboo.

based egg

Saoirse a cute.

>imdb.com/name/nm1519680/

will anyone ever compile all the nudes into a webm series so this thread can die

this thread will never die

20 years from now, on the 19th anniversary of GRRM's death, the maisiefag will still be posting here

I'm not a furry, just used that pic to explain my disgust

Yiss

Carey Mulligan is just as awful

Of courshe

it just looks that way because she's standing next to an ugly bitch

I can't wait until he has to pay alimony and child support.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/774273331587612673

Are you going, /got/?

depends. what's in it for me?

Maisie bump

grrm.livejournal.com/498526.html?utm_source=twsharing&utm_medium=social

How about you finish the fucking book before you waste time exposing everyone else to yet another cucked view on social media?

You pretentious, fat, fucking slob.

Well, given that she was doing this in the 90's, I think it's safe to say nobody gave a fuck back then.

I'm beyond caring tbh

he's gonna die before even Winds is finished

looks like GRRM's been posting on Holla Forums

Yo yo, it's ya pal @maisiefag in de building

Looks like GRRM's been posting on Holla Forums AND /got/ How are you doing, George? :)

Maybe she bathes in blood of virgins, like Elizabeth Báthory :o

Hmm, makes one think…

>Maisie Williams [email protected]/* */_Williams 9. 9.
W-what kind of party was it? I hope she had fun ;_;

Those immigrants definitely 'revitalised' the fuck out of Haiti and Liberia.

I've only seen a couple of vids Sir Phantasmagoric posted in /got/ and feminism aside, the thing I've noticed is that he's overly adhering to details while jumping to ridiculous conclusions. When reviewing fiction, you have to balance analytical approach (intellectual perception) and empathy (emotional understanding). He seems to sorely lack in the latter department. One example that I somewhat remember - he claims Elia's murder isn't Oberyn's primary motivation, but "according to lore study, Oberyn might have passed the Valyrian ruins in his travels, and those memories are his key characteristic", or something along those lines. Average Joe who reads ASOIAF 10 minutes a day on toilet might have better overall understanding of the story, at least regarding the reasons why characters act the way they do.
tl;dr: He's autismo

And that's why Preston should not be writing books.

Explain

I'd love to meet Ali, if we're talking about Ali ibn Talib, son-in-law of Muhammad

I have to work with her in like three separate things.

And randoms on Tinder.

Let's just say it's really made me like the theory that Jorah is going to stab Dany and become Azor Ahai.

Haven't heard Clash in ages, awesome!
He's like RPG character who dumped all attribute points in Lore and Analysis, but neglected Story, Motivation and Empathy skill trees altogether. Fine for early levels of Youtube grinding, but gonna get rekt in endgame.

Such approach is only acceptable if said girl is a GoT starlet

Speaking of GoT starlets, don't forget to vote in second round of WotW acting polls, /got/!
watchersonthewall.com/watchers-wall-awards-best-actor-best-actress-season-6/
The finalists are:
And

I've always identified with Jorah because Iain is my husbando tbqf

Wanted to post the Chad dinner pasta in Arabic, but 8ch doesn't support their sand runes. Islamophobic much?

Game of Thrones wins 9 Creative Arts Emmys and breaks a record!
watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-creative-arts-emmys/
Deserved, /got/? Also a surprising loss in cinematography category

Anyone seen this? Are there any Maisies?

But he isn't so dreamy in the novels, as you very well know. Are you a brute, Sir Phantasmagoric?

aka you

It's posts like this that make me glad I'm not as well known on Holla Forums.

Answer:
Yes

Haha, when? Didn't notice
The White Walkers and the elves, surely. It's real masks and prosthetics, only enhanced with CGI.
My thoughts exactly, but the category there is "single-camera editing". Cinematography went to Fargo.

Valyrian rubber is the hardest material known to man.

:o You should challenge your Arabic nemesis to a duel then!

Lmao, for what purpose? I thought aluminium props are the norm in productions like these.

(Me)
Forgot to quote →

Why would Sir Gifmaker pretend to be someone else? Everyone in /got/ has some of his OC saved

Hello my other half

Ye cut the faggots out of the pic

But that's a made up legend! They used it back then to confiscate the large wealth she inherited from her husband!

of course you would say that, Janós

I could slap her when she does shit like this

welcome to 2016

Just look it up. She was the widow of a wealthy noble, the whole inheritence was hers alone. And the guy who was the leader there wanted to get those riches for himself, that's why he and his cohorts bullied serving girls to say those forged testimonies. There was no official inspection, no clues, nothing. Just rumours and the testimonies of obviously scared peasants.

They have took her and put her in a cell and builded a wall in front of the door, so she starved to death there. Just because she was a woman and she had money. And now people outside of Hungary and Transylvania think she was also a serial killer and a vampire…

ASOIAF chapters for this feel?

That's how I found the pic, I never cut other people out, haha. Always an opportunity to

Have you been to her castle, Sir Gifmaker? Looks like a GoT location :)

You don't slap the Maisie, ever!

Looks like a snippet of a murder video from the '90's. Scary.

>>>/tumblr/

Two can play that game!
>>>Holla Forums

Yeah that's what this sh*tty movie claims too, but I prefer the vampire version :) Brings a lot of tourist as well

What scenes would you splice together for the inevitable 'GoTwave'?

joke's on you. I already have Holla Forums open in another tab

So you admit you are a warmonger among our ranks?

wat

The life around here is like an online war

Not at all. It's a shitposters paradise. This place has literally been b8chan since 2015

FREE ACTION FIGURE! SIGN ME ON, MR. GOLDSTEIN!

REEEE

Haha :) Also an update on the Maisie hivemind-transmitting calories project: it's abandoned! Instead I started lifting again, and the plan is to achieve S2 Gendry physique and seduce Maisie into marriage. Then I'll start stuffing her.
EDIT: By stuffing I mean giving her the meat, no pun intended

The same year /got/ started here… Coincidence?

Oh damn, that's a 10/10 punchline there. Brilliant
No regrets by the way

I'm off for today. It was nixe to Maisie with you, wish you would come more often…

Good night!

>so peak *omds it's my suitcase, stop crying, I'm healthy*

It's not even 10am yet…

Why haven't you applied for GoT extra role, user? This might be your last chance to appear in your favortie television series!
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-searching-soldier-extras-spain
They’re looking for adults in the 18-50 age range (no minors) and people of all races.
– Thin people
– Men in good physical conditions- for soldiers. They mentioned that they “will value those with military experience.”
– Men with short/medium/long hair and women with long hair.
– People with very modern hairstyles will be removed from the casting. Hair color has to be uniform, without streaks, and has to be natural hues- they don’t accept colors such as green, blue, pink, etc.
– Men should be prepared to be grow or cut their facial hair, if needed.
– They prefer locals, and generally people who will actually be living in the Cáceres area during filming.
– Extras can have no visible tattoos.

why didn't dick-less bite his tongue out and bleed to death?

Could you translate that for me?

I was reading a book

This basically says

because he's dickless.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH

I can't believe this Regarde thing! What the fuck is the point!? Why do they had to travel to Paris to film THIS?! Why does she acepted this "role"? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT?

what's wrong with it?

EVERYTHING. I'm not kidding

It's supposed to be funny, but it's cringey, idiotic, unfunny, boring and infuriating.

The lead character is uninteresting, the plot is basically nothing, the final big joke is the worst thing in a movie I have ever seen. And it's full of clichés (the looser has to have glasses, for example).

They have payed for the trip from the UK to France for at least 4 people, while they could have filmed this at any location anywhere. I'm sure all the actors have done this for free, just to go to Paris, have a good fuck with each other and then show this as a result to the producer guy.

Even my most boring, useless and bad novel is 100 times more interesting, funny and entertaining as this load of bollocks

I get the feeling you don't like it very much

I have to use an MS-DOS computer for school.

!!BREAKING NEWS!!
Maisie Williams in her first commercial

What do fellow /got/edditors think?

"Peak: Term of increasing popularity amongst the urban youth of Londinium, it often comes accompanied with hand gestures replicating the peak of a mountain. It can refer to an excellent or top quality situation/object/event/person. (1) Curiously, it can also refer to a very negative situation. (2)" In the context I'd say she's happy she can take her luggage onboard while jokingly implying it's her own weight.

What about the subtlety in this scene though? Was Maisie's nonchalant willingness to have sex with the protagonist intended as homage to La Nouvelle Vague's cornerstone À bout de souffle (1960)?

Maisie included? :o

Why would you post this, it doesn't have 5 ratings yet and this is the only review. We know Maisie is a regular on IMDb, what about her feelings… ;_;

(Checked)

What's in Ulthos? How come no one from Westeros or Essos ever bothered to explore it? Aren't they curious? There might be trade opportunities, slaves, exotic resources and whatnot, one would think oligarchs would pay for an expedition at some point.

/smooth/

Westeros will send all their criminals there, and encounter creatures similar to the Brindled Men.

The Westerosi there will become legendary for their alcoholism and banter and kindly ask for independence some two centuries later.

is this you, Gifmaker?

Haha

I imagine Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch Sir Gifmaker to look more like this

I don't know man. I did a google search of the town where he lives + the name on that IMDB account from and got this

It's not him, I've seen his Youtube

link or it didn't happen

And why would I do that? He'll share it himself if he wants to :)

translation: it didn't happen

The channel exists outside of ordinary physical realm anyway, you have to tune in on the Maisie hivemind to access it. Then you don't need to ask for a link.

No, but I know him

I know at least 3 other peoples who have the exact name as I do. This is a pretty common name here. You will never find me
Meanwhile, imagine me like this:

I hope this will be broadcasted in my country:1
Look, there's Barney! And baby Maisie!
This is awesome:1
Time to make new reaction faces!

Thank you. But what the hell is Londinium?

And that idiot immediatly turned her down

Of course. She, and Lommy and that handsome guy from the oepning scene, while the toiletbrush hair films them

The movie is shit though

Guess who got a new tattoo today?

It's great, isn't it? I love when she pouts like this :) Reaction pack when?

Congrats!

Waifu shit goes in >>>/waifuist/

jdimsa

Thank you for the info! In return, I offer a shirtless /fit/ actor and kindly reminder there's a good amount of GoT/ASOIAF content posted earlier in this thread you can react to. If you aren't interested in the topic, this might not be the right thread for you, I'm afraid.

Urge to drop her intensifies

It seems like she got the date of her GoT casting inked. Considering this AND the reaction she tweeted after reading the S7 script - does Arya die next year?

I mean, I haven't signed up for this.
I've signed up for this funny chubby girl who posted her strange videos on the internet while playing this psycho killer girl in that series.

Now she is a liberal feminist cheating stick-think chimney with tattoos. Really disappointing

She's like 80% of the reason I'm still watching this. If she dies, what else remains?

Ummmmmmm
But without Arya, that would be shit
>cool undead get it? cool?

But this is like 15% of the whole time, and that's not enough

I'll sort her out after our wedding, have faith :)

I read some WoTW comments were people discussed it could be Arya's final season when she kind of overacted on Twitter, and if this isn't memorabilia tattoo I don't know what is. It seems our beloved assassin girl is done.

But then what's the purpose of watching it any more? It's a feminist power fantasy with rare tits and rare dragons now.

The ending will be disappointing anyway, unless the skellingtons win and the humans will get eradicated

A closure? How could it all end, I wonder…

It's not worth it…

Is Arya's likely death also the reason why she started doing commercials? Maisie also posted this on Insta a few days ago with TOTALLY NOT A PRODUCT PLACEMENT BRO caption - classic example of paid social media celebrity product placement.

(Me)
Also it tastes quite bad, haha :)

There are still #LIVE threads to look forward to, no?

And there is a girl I can talk to about it

But it's been 7 years now that D&D cast her :)

I don't think Maisie will appreciate much GoT talk when she's just done with it. Surely you don't mean non-Maisie girl, do you?

She is my Maisie:1

The plushie?

No, that's just a comfy reaction…

The girl. Except her eyebrwos are not that huge, she has a normal sized head and nose and she has no tattoos and doesn't smoke cigarettes

No sabes nada, Juan Snuevo

I hope you don't expect me to approve of this

>>>/waifuist/

← (You)

Jon Snu dropping a load on Kelly Cs magnificent eyebrows?

You know why this tattoo is stupid? Because it screams "I am Arya Stark". Is this her will? She stops acting soon and want to be remembered as that girl from that series? Because this is what it's like.

I know, I know, that started her carreer, but still, have you seen Harrison Ford tattooing a rebel symbol on himself? Or a tiny Millenium Falcon? No. Because he doesn't want to be remembered ONLY as Han Solo

>>>/waifuist/

Click the Hide button you fucking idiot and leave us be

Before or after she suffers a fatal fall from a dragon?

To be fair, it's just a date, people who don't follow her career as closely as we do won't know what it means until they ask. Maisie is probably aware she will never be in anything bigger than this series, but then again, which GoT actors will? Not making up excuses for the tattoo and I wish she hadn't got it, but the importance of the date for her life is undeniable. If it had to be, it's better than some pornstar butterfly or stars.

Such rudeness, Sir Gifmaker!

Does this mean you have no faith for her either?

watchersonthewall.com/sophie-turner-maisie-williams-town/
They're speculating Sophie got a matching one, since they became friends during the casting. Come on, isn't it sweet :)

Okay then, I guess…

Realistically speaking, what could be bigger for Maisie than GoT? Sophie's X-Men and Emilia's Terminator flopped both in critical reception and box office, is that the path you'd like her to take?

She already took that path by accepting Forest of Hands and Nails. If that gets done with her, it will fuck her up big time

Love this outfit, but how dumb this is? Nothing down and polar bear fur up? I used to see stuff like this, girls either have no sense of cold or they gladly freeze themselves for fashion

Off for a quick Grim Dawn session before sleep, see you tomorrow Sir Gifmaker :)

Good night, user!

Good night, Sageanon!

I'll make the reaction pack soon!

Before. God I want to jizz on her fucking face.

Okay, I'm literally confused now. I wrote a really long article about how bad Regardez is in my language, and more than 3100 people read it, and at least two of them commented "you didn't get it? how dumb are you?"

So there must be something in this, like Brits think French toliets are unreliable, they can't do their job or what?

so, you are Tévésámán?

also, fuck is up with this language? accents everywhere, and no word looks anything like any english words

seriously though, it's like they made a film out of this greentext story

I'd watch it

They literally did that

Grab yer new fresh Maisie reactions here

mega.nz/#fm/Sd00zRIA

Yeah, because it's shit.

I thought Mega had become a honeypot

If you know any other upload site that doesn't need registering, is free and it's not dropbox, please, recommend it to me!

so does Maisie have "Slut of Butts" tattooed over her asscrack now too?

How did you manage to write that much about Lommy's art piece? My reviews of full-lenght films are shorter, haha. But no, you're right, it's a piece if merde. We had to write a couple of practice scripts for 10-15min projects in Media Studies and you'd get Fx without a hesitation for submitting something like that.

BRAVO NOLAN

Help, the link doesn't work and I've even made an account! New gif works well as a tease :)

You could have posted this sooner, user

Both got the date of GoT casting tattoed, it's also the day they became best friends :)

if I'd done that, you wouldn't be getting v&

What does that have to do with feeling her o-ring around my benis?

For possesion of contraband Maisies?

some of that shit has to count as CP

If you know abou the deleted tweet you know she wouldn't say no to such suggestion

what tweet?
maisienon pls

But there are no nekkid Maisies anywhere… Would you nibble on her earlobe, user?

It's classified information unfortunately, tweet was taken down by Maisie's PR crew almost immediately so it has become a legend since. Some say thumbnail is still burried deep in cuckchan Holla Forums archives, some might even have a treasured screenshot

Oh well, I'll just go shitpost about other things then

Why all the nu-males though?

Some hints is all I can do, user
>#buttslut

Are you fucked in the head?

because the only people who watch this shit are nu-males and tumblrinas

I thought everyone watches GoT, not just social media SJWs

I have graphomania and also I'm wonderful

or hoping

Screencapped

So can you use Dropbox? I can send it to ye that way Or give me an email address

in 2012 maybe. all the reasonable people gave up long ago

now it's just these people

why does she have Emilia Clarke's proportions in this picture?

look at her neck, it's like a tree trunk!

Did you include the social (lower and upper middle class) and political (Brexit) subcontext? The ideological meaning of poo that won't flush until certain conditions are met? What about visual references to Parisian New Wave?

Well, have you seen the cover photo on her Twitter?

But that way the good people of /got/ won't have access to it :( I'll try to remember the password to that mail we've used before, unless we can come up with some working sharing site.

How come the ratings keep rising then? Do reasonable people just drop their beliefs and become leftist bloggers all of sudden?

Do they?

oh fuck wait that's Jaimie Murray isn't it. I forgot her character's name. Black Stahma?

that, or ratings are fake

That's a lot of newly created Tumblr accounts

What is the underlying message she wanted to communicate in this picture?

I am become Tourette's Guy, utterer of AWW, BOB SAGET!

;)

I never said anything about tumblr but ok

Were you implying HBO could be lying about the ratings?

No

Good, good

post tiny kit harrington itt

Does he keep shrinking every year? Will there be anything left for final season?

I hope not, these are funny as shit

I have no idea what you are talking about

That Brexit is fake though, it's obvious that the character doesn't say anything near that

Hehe, I was just kidding, it's vapid and meaningless :)

That commercial was better and cheaper and more entertaining

NEW →

NEW →

NEW →

NEW →

NEW →