Woah…

Woah….

really makes you think

Society is a social construct.

if race is a social construct does that mean dick size averages are also social constructs?

Sounds pretty kinfy tbh

deep

A Bug's Life?

wtf I hate society now

yes

Flick soceity?

It clearly says F Rami Malek K society.

Grow up

2edgy4me

So who is Mr. Robot? Is he not a real mister but is a real robot?

Women ruin everything. Even things I thought were already ruined from the start.

Also,

pic related

SO

I

SEE

YOU'RE

RUNNING

GNOME

"Leftists" don't exist in the mainstream.

You're fucking delusional. Leftists shitheads like you could see people buttfucking in the streets and you'd call them "sex negative prudes".

gr8 b8. m8, i r8 it 8/8. me and my sk8 gang of 8s.

All the bad guys are probably white men keeping the minorities down. In comes the lefty hackers to save the day.

Best bait

✋👌

The indoctrination is stronger than ever in the millennials.

u wish white boi

stfu cracka

Mr. Autist was standing in the way of the promo but the director didn't tell him to move out of fear of repercussion from mental health advocacy groups.

Quiet, nigger.

LE LOL

Ah, I love the "not real leftism, conservative=bad" scapegoat. I bet that you claim that hurricanes are conservative too.

sick of these people making you look liek jokes? lol stay buttmad

more like their masters let them spread whatever kind of 'rebellious' message as long as they don't name the actual jew.

So let me guess, this is about a heroic "anonymous" hacker who fights against the bigoted rightwing Christian racist establishment in a world where everything is against him? Does he have a black/female/tranny sidekick too?

He has one drug addict female friend who dies, a sister hacker, a fucking MUSLIM WOMAN on his hacking team WHO WEARS A TOWEL ON HER HEAD, a black guy who also dies, a Hispanic guy, and an imaginary white man, Christian Slater, who is just there due to the main character's schizophrenia

The first season's plot is that, spoiler alert, the glorious hackers eliminate all the debt, stored digitally, redistributing the wealth to da worgers :DDD
They used that phrase, "the biggest redistribution of wealth." Of course, no one in government is shown to be corrupt and evil, just private business. Surprisingly, they treated da evil gapitalists who made the decision that got the main character and his sister's dad killed in a plant that exposed him to toxic (cheaper?) materials because it would be cheaper to deal with the potential class action lawsuit isn't treated like a complete sociopath or whatever, they actually go more with the banality of evil than "lol aren't straight white men awful?" Though there's plenty of that, too. The only two heterosexual, straight white men I can think of, that's real, in the first season, one is a douche that cheats on his girlfriend (said girlfriend being protagonist's childhood friend) and likes Maroon 5, and the other is a Machiavellian psychopath that, in order to achieve status of CTO, kills the prospective CTO's wife and before that fucks a gay assistant of the current President or whatever so he can get the details of the prospective CTO. I credit the show with making some criminals that the protagonist deals with nonwhites (Hispanics), they have more balls than fucking Law & Order who make every criminal in New York City white which would make sense if the city's prisons weren't well over 80% black, because their ~1/3rd black population likes to commit a lot of crimes.

EDGY