How many of these fucking things are there?

How many of these fucking things are there?

$$$Gottagofast$$$

What are you, retarded?

kek op you just walk in from stupidville? the poster literally says "8" goddamn I can't believe I browse the same board with these retards

retard

I only watch it for the hardcore gay sex scenes.

I'm not even mad tbh. The last three films were more enjoyable than most capeshit movies.

7 was best one

I only ever saw the first two. Did these movies get really good while I wasn't watching? Why do people like them so much?

13 year olds like them because fast cars and sexy grrls.
Older guys like them ironically i hope

Today OP could only count to potato

Any of them give off intial d vibes?

all the spics I know love them for some reason

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Warning Paul Walker isn't in it and Vin Diesel only shows up at the end.

Probably eight.

Ten if you count the shorts Turbo Charged Prelude and Los Bandoleros

These titles are confusing

Sounds like a failed soft reboot

Just watched the trailer, just replace the niggers in other FaF with chinks.

Many sequels later, they'll run out of locations and they'll race in Antarctica. Sexy female scientists and penguins in bikinis will be waving the flag , and will also make out because current year.

That actually sounds really awesome. But what are they going to steal? There isn't a whole lot in Antarctica.

They should take new locations from Top Gear specials.

Endangered animal species/hidden supercar/Hitler's bones/Hitler's super advanced evil supercar/the plans to stop global warming because greedy evil scientists don't want to share them.

I hope Hollywood is listening.

Kinda. Somewhere around 5, they go full on ridiculous-over-the-top-big-budget-action-flick and though they're quite dumb, they're a lot of fun.

It was the third one that was released, but chronologically the sixth or seventh, iirc.

Not exactly a big deal any more ;_;

who?

As much needed until people stop paying money. Realistically, we could hit 20+ movies if the budget is low enough and they keep making money, especially from places like China that seems to give money to any big western movie.

They stopped being about racing/driving and more spy-tier, international evil groups shit.

They are good popcorn movies.
Also liked Tokyo Drift for showing how xenophobic the nips can be.