/m/ thread since /m/ is dead

Hey, Holla Forums, what are some of your favorite mechs and mecha-related media?

gurren lagann

For some reason he reminds me of Daimajin.

Nobel Gundam
G Gundam

why am I getting turned on by a mech?

Wanna be UC pleb shit that doesn't fit in with canon.

Show about a green haired chick getting shot in the brain.

Transformers, of courshe

What kinda retarded fucking name is Gorilla Loogie anyway?

I bet the faggot producers wanted something that sounded exotic so they picked words out of an Indian restaurant menu at random.

Damn I want to watch that robot get fucked by a black man

I believe a mech technically requires a pilot to be considered a mech. The Transformers as much as I love them don't count. You should have said Diaclones. Anyhoo I digress, Here are some of my favourites

huh.. I never noticed how similar the designs for the Ingram and the VF-11 Thunderbolt were until now. Well I guess there was a reason I liked them both.

Nope, fuck off.

What kinda retarded fucking name is Nayan Genoosis Evangalaon anyway?

I bet the faggot producers wanted something that sounded exotic so they picked words out of an Christian restaurant menu at random.

lol mad

Normalfags hate mecha

my nigga

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is paradoxically and intentionally the BEST and WORST anime that has ever been made.

Nah it's just the best. There is no flaw. People only say it's bad because it's popular. People who hate that style of animation are subhuman filth who would rather watch their 300th generic moe anime.

It's trash for the discerning narutard.

The second half of the story is really retarded.

I kind of agree with this. The first half is like the original Dragon Ball; light-hearted action adventure with a few dark moments sprinkled in. The second half is like DBZ, with the plot making little sense and the action being so over-the-top and drawn out that it becomes boring. And while I still kind of like parts of the second half, I honestly wouldn't have minded if it ended on episode 15. Simon killing the Spiral King was more satisfying than all the crap that happened when they go into space.

Same. I really wouldn't have minded if they would have just stretched out the first half into a 26 episode series with more world building. I usually hate it when shows do that, but with TTGL is would have worked.

>>>/a/

The only flaw is Kamina died, otherwise it would have been the best anime ever, for this reason alone I call it the worst anime. Most animes make me happy, but this one just left something really dark inside of me before I even finished it.

The second half would have been much cooler if Kamina was reborn as a clone in one of the Spiral King's immortality machines with the older Simon acting as his father until he leaves him in an underground village while he goes on a journey to fight the anti-spirals, the young Kamina grows up and befriends another young Simon and basically the story continues in a loop with variations until the point Kamina was supposed to die (at which, using lessons from his past lives, he is able to avoid his death and live to fight another day).

I don't really mind the over the top shit that happens in the second half it just isn't the same without Kamina.

>>>/a/
>>>/m/
>>>/jp/

It has flaws. Still a good shonen series.