We were on a trek through the woods as part of an interview about Indiana Jones...

ew.com/article/2014/05/07/star-wars-episode-vii-harrison-ford-and-han-solo-bury-the-lightsaber-essay

Harrison needs to be honest and say "I think sci-fi sucks, fuck Star Wars and stop bugging me about it."

He probably likes Indy more since it's a James Bond role and he gets to be in the limelight enough to enjoy it, yet not at the level where people go rabid over it like SW.

Luckily Han Solo got murdered by his son Kylo Ren at the end of the recent movie called Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Also most normalfags don't remember the movies, and that's if they've even seen them. They remember the giant boulder, and the monkey brains, and the heart thing. But aside from that, the only thing normalfags know about indie is the hat+whip and vid related.

I'm pretty sure people remember the opening of the Arc and "he chose poorly"

Not a trilogy

I don't think so. People only barely remember STAR WARS.

Get spoiled kiddo

cinnamon

Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Sounds like a fan film.

The creators of it were certainly a fan of money

>spoilers amirite fellow redditor channer? This is funny amirite?
You are funny user. Here's an upboat:^}

Angry that your favourite movie got spoiled? :^(

Almost as when people told me that dumbledor dies killed by snape or in fallout 4 you have to kill your son or bomb the commonwealth
You are mean fellow redditor anonimaus. I will report you so you will get a darkban

It is allowed to be upset about these things. Even though most anonymice don't like those movies and games, you can like them.

I don't think I can get darkbanned because I have an 8chin premium account.

Indiana Jones also has the superior theme song.

Doesn't Han Solo have more character than Indiana Jones? I think Solo might even have had an character arc.

Ugh like, spoiler that stuff please. Jeez.

They're literally the same fucking character with the same personality, just in different genres.

INDY SHOT FIRST

Idiana Jones is pretty much just a traditional hero. Han was a scumbag who grew into a hero over the course of the movie. They're both pretty simple characters, but Han is clearly the one who has more going on.

this. fucking narcissistic kikes