Star War or Star War 2?

Star War or Star War 2?

Disscuss it!

Star War 3

Now THAT is one attractive black man. I wouldn't mind watching my wife fuck that fine specimen, not one bit.

Would Star War 4 just be more Star War 3?

M'Chicken

Anything done by Lucas is pure kino. Anything done by J.J. is pure shit.

Pic related, m8. Pic related.

what an embarrassing photo

the only attractive black people are at least 50% something else genetically

SOME african and asian aesthetics blend together very well especially

i'm still opposed to racemixing philosophically

none
all star wars is fucking pleb shit, and you know it

Natalie > Daisy >> Carrie

100% truth.

tips

I think Carrie is superior to Daisy, she might have had a slightly round face and stuff but she made it work. Daisy just makes me think of the Chatterer from Hellraiser and Gollum from LotR.

In a nutshell.

0/10

When you go passed a certain threshold of effort to try trolling people, in the end you're only trolling yourself.

Opinion discarded.

lol

Wait, is that including the stuff they merely produced?

Howard The Duck is kino. Mishima: A Life In Four Chapters is kino. Kurosawa's Dreams is kino.

It checks out.

Can't wait for the Howard the Duck reboot tbh fam

>Hear about how awful howard the duck is supposed to be
Why do people hate it?

It's not trolling if it is true.

i honestly unironically think howard the duck was a fairly enjoyable movie
never understood all the hate for it

I haven't watched Howard the Duck since I was a kid, and I don't really remember it. I guess I'm going to have to watch it again.

That part was half serious though, you really do need a good education to understand the dynamics and symbolism in the prequels. It's basically clumsily handled kino material that's actually pretty deep and builds on a lot of classical dramas and literature.

According to some summary I read on kikepedia it was originally slammed for bad special effects but these days people hate on its unrealistic dialogue which is silly considering the premise and tone of the movie.

what's up with the cuckposting? is it even ironic at this point?

trips confirm

don't worry, he didn't ever put his lightning rod in her, they're too old and would break hips. instead they did science and surrogate mother things.

wow so deep

shitposting meme that has started to take its own form

You put so much effort in and all it does it make it obvious right from the get-go. Sad.

There's this thing called drama, you might have heard of it.

I haven't seen it, but this is deeply disappointing to me. Howard the Duck in the comics is, as far as I've seen, about a Duck with a hot girlfriend who gets into all sorts of shenanigans.

Drama is easy to avoid. If a girl gives you drama punch her in the cunt and walk away from that shit forever fuck that

So you're saying punch every woman you meet in the cunt? A girl who doesn't give you drama is like an imageboard that doesn't churn out autism.

nice back

I dont speak to women but if I did a cunt punch would replace the handshake.

This also happens though.

This goonposting us getting out of hand.

The prequels are pretty good but there is room for improvement. Padme was too old for example.

Luca$h originally was going to make Anakin the same age in TPM, I guess he went younger because he wanted to make Star Wars for an even younger audience.

I'm not so sure that was his motivation. The whole mother arc wouldn't have worked if he was older.

I wonder if JJ knows how bad he is compared to Lucas.

Star Wars 2 > Star Wars 1

nah, if you watch some of his interviews you'll see he's a self-absorbed cunt who thinks he's the next spielberg or something

Even though it makes no sence with how Ben described him in ANH

I said a hot girlfriend.

Nigga are you blind!?

Yeah but that's just for promotional purposes, TFA was just a watered down ANH with some ESB thrown in so on some level I think he knows. He didn't have the confidence to make OC.

she was hot for the 80s standards

nice