What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Exactly what he said. You slow or something?

The art style looks so bad. Should I watch anything but dragonball z? I'd watch dragonball but it's like watching a bunch of overgrown babies punching each other.

You shouldn't watch anime period.

True but you're just going to have to deal with the fact that autistics post on the same board as you because I have way too much time and anime kills the pain of existence better than movies.

anime is trash kill youself

This arc has been breddy gud. Zamasu is a good villain.

It's really hit or miss depending on what's going on. Toie is so cheap that even other studios mock them for holding back funding on their projects, the few that are even ongoing.

Honestly, the first 20+ episodes of DB Super was a retelling of the movies but the movies at this point are glorified pilot episodes. The series added so many details to the events that the movies showed, that the movies are essentially non-canon, especially the first one. Luckily the series has been more about humor to the point of self-aware farce (but done right) and that's what kept it from falling apart early on. Once Freiza is gone for good, the series finds its place.

5+/10

7+/10

8+/10

If Toie could stop being so jewish and actually give the animation a proper budget, all the problems could disappear. The only thing holding it together seems to be the writing and direction but it suffers a lot from inconsistent character models and a lack of grit in the fighting. There's only a handful of episodes where the action is on par with DBZ. The really autistic will rightfully point out the inconsistency with power levels as well. DBS is a mixed bag but it seems to be picking up.

Grow some taste. Even DBZ-only fags admit DB is good.

user-kun, this is a bully-free zone

I feel sorry for your mother

I feel sorry for yours. Dicked her a bit too hard last night

LOL

m8 I rekt your mom's pussy so bad I had to revive it with a senzu bean

Is that Lemongrab?

The action scenes were actually ok for the most part, it's some of the more static shots that look really bad in recent episodes. They'll probably fix it all for the blurays anyway.

Thanks, doc.

Who is he, Holla Forums?

No it's a shitty cartoon for retarded weaboos

Normally I'd argue, but this thread really shouldn't be here. Doesn't /a/ exist for a freaking REASON!?

we have colonized Holla Forums.

I'd recommend watching Dragonball

it's more light-hearted/comical, but there are still some serious moments and the cast is much more varied compared to Saiyanball Z/Super

also some of the later fights in DB are better choreographed (in my opinion) than Z's and Super's since there's more of an emphasis on martial arts rather than giant energy blasts and transformations

Black Goku

Brutal

May peace be upon the prophet Son Goku, Saiyajin.

By the time of Buu they just didn't care, it wasn't made clear if lazer beams or punches were even damaging to Buu. In the earlier shows you had a sense for the damage being done.

In DBS they seem to have figured that out and have made battles more strategic. I'm not saying that issue is completely gone but almost every fight seems to have a strategic element of it that shapes the fight instead of who blasts who with the biggest beam first.

>>>/a/

sage negated, reddipol ;^)

Ah, the ol' meme of pretending Dragonball is something worth thinking about, let alone worth watching.

If he's just some random new character I'm going to be disappointed.

I wonder who they hire to do their fight animations. It's definitely not in house. The quality shoots unbelievably high during those certain scenes, then drops right back down the moment they are over.

>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/