What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

What's the deal with airline food?

I'd honestly like to know the answer to this.

They should just put some bushes in restrooms.

Let's be truthful, here. If you've ever been in a female's public restroom, you learn very quickly how truly disgusting females are. A bit of piss is the least you have to worry about. Fucking period blood all over the seats…

Your digestive system works differently on high altitudes and everything is pre cooked for obvious reasons.

But why is there no good vegan food up there aside from the peanuts?

aha as a woman i could answer your question, OP… ;)

Everything I've read about women's bathrooms on imageboards leads me to think that women are far more disgusting than men when they don't expect to be held accountable.

So ever?

Luckily you will never get into a position where you might expirience that firsthand.

Women are gross, stinky, excretion monsters.

They simply don't expect to be held accountable at all.

I once worked at a Wal-Mart as a kid. Had to clean up the bathroom once, some woman had smeared shit ALL OVER the stall. It was true horror.

But apart of memes. It's because as user said veggies and your own stomach have different PH when you are on a different altitude

bully this poorfag

Some bitches pee standing so it goes everywhere

When my sister was 8 she used to stand while peeing to copy me. She got piss everywhere but I told her to keep going so I could lick it clean.

The twist ending, there, made me cry.

Don't worry user, most airlines have eliminated food on almost all flights; now they offer the fine delicacies of a vending machine, or an adulterers motel, only.

she needs to show those women who's the boss.

Because there's no such thing as good vegan food sweetheart.