He really isn't all that racist. Yes, he was drunk, but when he was asking/saying "Are you a Jew?!?"...

He really isn't all that racist. Yes, he was drunk, but when he was asking/saying "Are you a Jew?!?", it wasn't because his is anti semitic. It was because he was honestly harassed/bullied/abused by some Jewish people because of how he depicted Jews in TPotC. I'm not saying what he said or how he handled the situation was right, but in perspective I can feel for the guy. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9pfYn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dear fa/tv/irgins
before posting a reply to this thread, i urge you all to answer the following question:
do you have a dog in this fight?

Fuck off and take your pissitianity with you reddipol

Mel sacrificed his career for our sins

SUPREME ENLIGHTENMENT BEING DROPPED BY THIS GENTLEMAN

Actually, he met with Glenn Beck last week. Glenn has talked a bit about it on his show.

Mel I suspect is meeting with various religious people because he intends to make a sequel to The Passion of the Christ. This time it'll be about the resurrection.

Essentially, making the film inadvertantly "redpilled" him as he was attacked for making it, entirely by Jews. For some reason (((they))) didn't want it released. He told Glenn that first someone broke into the studio and attempted to steal alll copies of the film before it could be seen. The thief was a Jew. Within two days of the failed theft, some big magazine (I think it was Time, but I forget) put out this article with a bunch of rabbis al saying Mel was an anti-semite and the film was bigotry and should not be watched. Mel said subsequent to this, people were attacking him on the street. Just walking up to him and spitting on him, and he'd never experienced that before. So that made him very resentful of the Jews.

Some months later cops arrest him while drunk and he asks him if he's a Jew, because every previous attack on him has been from that group. Presumably he did some internet research on them before this leading to his drunken "jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!" comment.

I think more than any possible anti-semitism, Hollywood wanted the film destroyed because he was financing it completely independently. They told him no, but it was a passion project for him so he basically said "fuck you" since no one would invest in the film and studios wouldn't touch it and financed the film entirely with his own money.

The film went on to make 600 million dollars, every cent of which went solely to Mel. No investors or studios to take a cut.

Shoo shoo kike

Not at all. Mel's father is a noted holocaust denier.

Mel's been around red pills his whole life, longer than most of us.

no
look up his father

Mad Mel knows the score.

Drunken words are sober thoughts, after all.

underrated post

wtf I hate mel now

maybe you mean

comments got a nigga. RIBS hurtin today.

no

kinda like him less if he doesnt actually hate jews

I've never seen that brought up on Holla Forums.

What a compassionate and reasonable attitude.

What did OP mean by this?

archive.is/9pfYn

I like how half the comments are pointing out the hypocrisy of Hollywood's "morality."

Honestly, I'm a Christian, but I never really liked Mel Gibson stuff or Mel himself. I watched Passion and felt like I was supposed to like it just because I'm a Christian, other Christians were weeping like maniacs watching it, but I didn't really like it or cry while watching it. I just sort of felt "meh".

Also I don't really see how Mel is very Christian. He had a child out of wedlock after making Passion. He's currently boning some 20 something model chick. I don't see how he's "redpilled" either. His last movie Blood Father made that clear.

And I guess, being a Holla Forums poster, I just have a contrarian streak that doesn't like being expected to like something.

Mel GIbson: 5/10 meh, I don't care

BUT DAH JOOS!!!21!@!

What did he mean by this

He is.

RACISM IS NATURAL
If you aren't a racist, you're an dangerous defect.

lol mad

Mel's a racist simple as that. He just learned to keep his mouth shut because the jews forced him.

You can like his movies and acknowledge that he is a redpill. Its not hard lol. People are just accepting the fact that is who he is. You can't force him to change and why should you? Different opinions? Leave him be and his personal life alone and enjoy his movies, nothing hinted in his movies is racist anyways for those liberal redditors. The only thing his movies are is that they are pretty religious and BTFO kikes.

fuck off kike.

Braveheart was awesome

He's friend with Whoopie Goldberg for God's sake.

Well whoop dee doo

He's also best pals with Jodie Foster, who everyone has known is a lesbian for most of her career.

She just said that because she didn't want Harvey Keitel to let that guy rape her.

That didn't work for her in The Accused