Cuck pregnancy the Romantic comedy

Cuck pregnancy the Romantic comedy

HOW PROGRESSIVE

Are any of the Bridget Jones movies good, at least by chick flick standards?

SEAL OF APPROVAL

She's so ugly
Why do they keep making these
I would ghost a bitch if she cucked me

That's as pretty as they come in Britain, sadly.

If I knew Normies were this stupid I would've already been God emperor by now

*normalfag
Other boards filter normie to normalfags so it saves a few keystrokes

[current year]

its just perfect for Holla Forums. I am sure you guys are going to love it.

The movies are based on British books that describe a fat chick farting after Anal sex.

I watched the original about a year ago and I regretted it. I liked the casting, but that was about it. The rest was shit.
I'm sure the bar for chick flicks is set much lower though.

Did anyone else notice this?

She's not British, you idiot.

No there is one choice you fucking cunt, unless both are willing to be cucks.

She's American

After game of thrones. She will probably get super fat.

What is this, a science fiction film? There's no way a baby is coming out of that.

Whoever her stylist is needs shooting.

Her hair and that choker just accentuate how fucking massive her head/forehead is.

Why do you think she got the part?

Stillborn birth. This is only thing this grandmother can do is possibly with the help of science.
I don't even what to know what this would do to someone her age physically.

I love how she acts like she is still in her 20's … do older women do that is it a thing or is this Hollywood propaganda?

Serious question. What the odds the twist of the movie is that the baby is black?

These type of movies are not usually complicated. If they show off a black or Arab guy "friend" in the beginning of the film you know that's the twist… She'll probably do a geriatric version of the Bridget Jones face.

Are there any Muslim looking gays in the trailer?

i didnt see a single nigger in this trailer

what teh fuck are you on about op

Only one I found.

Can we check the others trailers like the international trailer just incase? I want to spoil this movie on Twitter.

didnt that bitch became unrecognizable after some surgery? i bet her face was made with cgi

She looks like a living blowup doll!

She's hugging a iPad because it's the present

sometimes i imagine fat neckbeards in ill-fitting trump t-shirts, their man-breasts heaving. screaming "CUCK LIBRUL MARXIST JEW" at everything that offends their fee-fees IRL, and it makes me laugh. then I realize it'll never happen b/c they never go outside.

weak. heres your (You).

Remember that you are safer fucking your sister and risking an incest baby than trying to have kids with a woman 45+.

Actually, it would be genetically safer to fuck your own mother. Your siblings are much more related to you than either of your parents.

wow, trumpcuck newfags actually enable scripts. heh. wow.

She's a jew?

You have been posting this shit for months because you are assblasted Holla Forums banned you for being a lolberg faggot.

Seriously dude, go outside.

Used to not be true, the propaganda is starting to take hold though. Older women are acting more and more like they're still in their 20's, it's pretty sickening.

jesus christ what the fuck happened, hugh grant in comparison doesnt even look that much different

Well, it's true that Holla Forums bans anything outside their groupthink, at least you got one thing right.

I've been noticing more and more older women with tumblr hair recently, so if it wasn't a thing before it's becoming one.

It panders to the idea that waiting to get married in your 40's after you've slutted around partied and had a career is perfectly normal. Basicly showing " See you really CAN have it all ladies"! You can't though.

They do it for slightly different reasons; their primary motive is to look young so the "hipness" overwhelms the feminism, although many of them surely are crusty feminists.

Just let him throw his never ending tantrum.
Responding only makes it worse.

And then you shit out a fucked up kid because your womb has been poisoned with age.

Women don't care. They are like children that will throw a tantrum if someone dares tell them they need to grow the fuck up.

Every Western woman is a feminist by default. Feminism is the ideology of battering society to the point it gives up trying to hold women to any sort of standards.

this is why we need IDs.

And how would that help exactly?

It would enable filtering by id at the very least.

I think if men were dominate again, and we remove this perception that it is okay for women to do whatever they want with out any
repercussions western women would become great again.
Of course that means movies like this won't exist (icing on cake).

I'm ok with this

Then you might as well just not have IDs and simply hide each post.

Does the idea of cost imposition mean nothing to you?

if we have ids:

1) It becomes much more inconvenient for people who want to shit up threads to guarantee that their posts (after the first one) get seen by everyone. This cost is primarily imposed on the faggots who get filtered.
2) There is no way (aside from anons telling them) for said faggots to know that they are actively being filtered, so there isn't really a reason for them to go through that effort in the first place.

Except you could accomplish the same shit without IDs. Having IDs doesn't mean other dumbasses are going to stop taking shitty b8, otherwise Holla Forums would be a fucking paradise.

If he's going to keep changing IDs and you still have to make as many clicks to hide his faggotry as you would when there aren't any then what's the point? How is that inconveniencing someone who doesn't give a shit?

Doing it manually calls for more effort being undertaken. The problems with Holla Forums are not because of the ID system, they're because Holla Forumsirgins are retarded, much like you.

All me.

You'd still pretty much be doing it manually if he's changing IDs every post, dumbass.
Also, where the fuck do you think you are? Holla Forums anons fall for the shittiest most low effort b8 on this site, what could possibly make you think they aren't retarded enough to keep gobbling up shitty b8 just because of IDs?

You're the only one that exists on this planet.

He wouldn't change IDs every post because FUCKING NOBODY does that.

So you're new enough to not know the lengths that goons will go to just to shit up threads.
No wonder you think IDs will work, fucking stupid ass redditor.

I'm neither new nor a redditor. Nice try, cocksucker.

You can claim that all you want, you've ousted yourself, redditor.
You can look at any board with IDs and see people changing up every post when they really want to rile up faggots like you who were dumb enough to think IDs deter shit stirring.

Your argument makes no sense. You say on one hand that nobody uses ID-based filtration, then you argue that goons always shit up threads by changing their IDs. Somehow the increasing inconvenience on the goon to change their IDs is worth reaching the non-existent (according to you) audience that doesn't bite up their bait.

In the very worst case of IDs you can filter by ID every single post the goon makes, which would have the same exact effect as if you hid the posts manually. It would be no less inconvenient, but you're opposed to it. Why? Because you're a shit-stirring retard faggot goon and they are effective at shielding smarter users from your bullshit.

The first one was a good chickflick, the second one had majority of the scene being balls to the walls tarded. I have to yet see this one

I would make tender love to her. Go away munter lover

nope. was me
another reason why we need IDs.

There's another movie coming out about a woman who's pregnant with one guy's baby and is pitting him against another guy she wants to be with.

Nobody does use ID filtration, faggot.
You can go to any ID board and see people responding to the same kind of low effort shit you see here. Only difference is now they have shitty nametags for their posts.
People who are smart enough not to fall for goon b8 don't need fucking IDs to filter them out.
And my entire point was if retards are going to respond anyway while anyone with more than two brain cells just ignores faggotry regardless then IDs are a pointless effort to stop shitposting.
Also you're more likely to be a faggot goon considering they love trying to goad BOs into interfering so they can run around screaming how Holla Forums is kill and you should move to some shitty dead site.

The most appropriate action for the two men would to ditch her fat, old, cheating ass.

pic related

The point of a filter is to stop yourself from wasting time reading goon posts, which you don't want us to do because you're a fucking goon. Your argument has no internal consistency because you tried arguing two contradictory points that both serve your actual objective which is shitting up the board. I outed you and I'm right. Now do the world a favor and eat some cyanide.

Women over 30 shouldn't be having kids, all the autism and downs syndrome stuff comes from women waiting too long to have kids. Late teens, early twenties is the optimal time for women to give birth, fuck feminism.

IDs don't really work on a site that allows VPN posting. Interestingly I heard on 2chan IDs are used as a punishment, if you get a lot of reports against your posts then you get an ID.

It's called Twin Peaks already happened.

exactly, kid will be a retard anyway given the mother's age.

It should be illegal to have kids after 30.

I know this is bait, but come on! This has happened lots of times in movies already, and neither Patrick Dempsey, neither Colin Firth are black… Also I guess it has happened in real life too, countless time

The first is very-very cringey, the second has some funny parts

This board should do that as well

MAISIE!

Just for the fun of it, I tell you again:
1. She was already chubby, and she GoT get it? really thin now. It wasn't the producers' instruction to do it, she done it on her own
2. If that's the case, why would she ever want to get fat again? I know that people who were fat once try to stay in shape if they get thinner.
3. She is really popular in feminist circles now I guess. This movement is at it's height now, so she will get roles.
4. Forest of Hands and Nails incoming. And you just know, that it will be a huge hit among idiot teens, and she is the main character in that. If that's a hit, her carreer is safe for at least 3 years
5. Even if her carreer ends soon, I have an undeniable proof for you: Christina Ricci. Yeah, she is not British, but she also has a huge head, she is very tiny and was really chubby in her early years. She stars in shitty movies and series only since like 2009, still, she is incredibly thin. She is 36 years old already, with basically no carreer and she still didn't got fat. Go on, try to deny this!

I predict meme answers to come, but those have no value. Hear me: Maisie will stay thin forever.

tfw you mother gave birth to you when she was 30 and you're the oldest of four children.

I was born with a club foot though, so you're probably onto something.

Kill yourself.

All I need to do is 2 things:
1)click on the arrow on your post
2)click on filter by ID
Done.
Whereas you:
1)Need to set up and pay for a vpn
2)need to pay enough attention to the threads you're shitting up to tell whether people are ignoring you or not
3)change your ID
4)repeat

Investment vs reward is clearly on my side in this contest. Now I can't underemphasize the power of your OCD as a motivating factor, but in the end you're expending far too much energy to sustain whatever it is you're trying to do here, so I win by process of not giving a shit.

You should become the next Lord Byron.

Remember when Renee Zellweger showed up at an awards ceremony after getting plastic surgery and nobody recognized her?

tfw mom had me when she was over 30 and I'm autissimo max

I'm the same, my mom was nearly 40 when she had me and I grew up to be a socially awkward autistic shut in as well. I am fairly good looking but it doesn't matter if you're a fucking weirdo.

Are the same hoe?

Eh, at least were not brainwashed normalfags…right?

I think the entire reason Autism was on the rise was because it was late 20s and women in their 30s having children.
But, that would of never been revealed because it doesn't fit the narrative.

I don't know any downies or legit autists but the most fucked up person I know was born when his mother was in her late mid or late 30's. He's sportin' a degenerative disorder, weak immune system, epilepsy, had cancer, and is just in constant pain every day. And he's not even 30 yet. He's a good dude but he's frustrated and miserable.

Can't say for sure that it was his Mom's "advanced" age that did all of that. Might be he just drew a shitty hand and managed to get every recessive shitty gene floating around in his bloodline but I'm sure her age didn't help. I feel bad for anyone born to an older mother even if they turned out fine. Imagine getting into your 20's and your mom is already pushing 60 and is facing down all the bullshit that goes along with that while you're just getting started on your adult life. For being the "caring & nurturing" gender, they sure are selfish little assholes if they willingly roll the dice like that on their children's quality of life.

But if we filter normies then it will be harder to spot reddifags.

You really are trying to get people to call you Maisiefag, eh?

That's kinda sad.

I'll fuck her anally

Your friend probably hate a crazy ass mom who drank while she was pregnant with him and came from shit bloodlines and mated with someone who also at 40 wanted to fill up the trailer park with the sound of crying and pitbulls barking.

The issue in this movie is she's not sure who she even wants to be with while at the same time not being sure who the father is.

If she knew who the father was then she'd likely just go with him, so not quite the same as her wanting to cuck anyone.

She doesn't really look all that different. This is mostly the effect of makeup when done well versus hardly done at all. As well as having the hair not framing her face well.

Those were kosher spam bots.

It's pretty disgusting behavior either way.