Captain's Log

Captain's Log

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

Erections for aliens I assume.

He is clearly about to give details about his trip to the bathroom.

I always thought of klingons as mongolians.

Although, the use of black actors in star trek is slightly unusual. For example, Tuvok and Work aren't niggers, they're a vulcan and a klingon. Whereas Sisko and his family are clearly niggers.
There is an element of behaviour that goes with it which doesn't quite appear if the actor is deliberately acting as his role demands, rather than his/her genetic predisposition.

Also, Jem'Hadar are niggers. They're like aggressive retards controlled via drugs by shapeshifting infiltrator aliens.

Oh shit, so they're kikes?

star trek is a parody about modern western society.

The Ferengis are space kikes. They have the (((lobes))) for business.

yfw you are not trying to score some completely legal loli pussy.

bajorans have an element of kikeness as well. it's sort of spread out into 3 races to cover zionists, capitalists and H'Wite-like-you variants.

HE MEANT POOPOO

He likes to talk to himself.

i can't believe how accurate of a jewish portrayal the bajorans are
>oy vey, dose evil cardassian nazis are gassing my family and turning them into lampshades mine workers
and surprise surprise, after the occupation is a leading force in the sector, primarily because of the efforts of the cardassians
and yet the bejewans still complain and yell about muh 60 trillion
ungrateful pricks

Is it possible that a star trek could be made in these modern times and not be cucked?

fuck off, reddit Holla Forums or Holla Forums, no diffrence

Its impossible for something to be made and not push some kind of ideology

>>>/reddit/

you already know what it means

Is that Kirk's codpiece he's holding?

The Ferengi were the only space jews in DS9. The Bajorans on the other hand are what jews WISH they looked like. For one thing their grievances were actually legitimate. They weren't some diaspora among other civilizations leeching power and influence to further their agenda. They weren't shown to have any particular interest in money and they weren't scam artists or peddlers of degenerate filth.

Are you somehow under the impression that the German army were sent out to invade jew land? Do you actually think that jews had nothing to do with Germany up until that point and were instead some proud, self-sustaining race who simply kept to themselves?

What's with all the edgy faggots who would take the side of hollywood villains and defend genocide and enslavement rather than just writing the whole thing off as jewish propaganda? Are you all being paid by Soros or the ADL or something?

yeah but jews don't have giant deformed ears or make their women wear no clothes, nor are they shapeshifting aliens from another quadrant.
the point is that the jew-like races are roughly analogous to kikes in character, behavior or motivation.

So:
Ferengi are capitalist jews, bankers like Rothschild.
Bajorans are holocaust survivors/zionists who are victims of the evil fascists and have been driven from their homeland/trying to reclaim it.
Changelings are crypto-kikes, infiltrating goy society to further their own agenda.

They probably aren't INTENDED by the writers to represent jews, but these races portray significant fictional archetypes that have a lot of correlation with jews irl.

Actually, I take that back. The Cardassians were literal reptilians who go to other planets and assume control of the people there. Changelings do the same but on a larger scale because of their paranoia about solids.

I don't dispute that but the problem I have with it is that Holla Forums buys into that narrative too. They are simply not comparable. It's not a jewish thing to want be be left alone among your own people. That comes naturally to everyone. Neither is it specifically jewish thing to have your shit pushed in by an invading force since history is riddled with invasions, genocide and slavery, to and by, every other race.

What I'm saying is that anyone who is gullible enough to think of jews as some victim race like the Bajorans and then goes on to say "well maybe the Cardassians were right" only set themselves up to be living strawmen of anyone who looks at the Jewish Question.

means he had to poo