YOU'RE MAD, MAX

what were they thinking

You are no duke, nukem.

Seriously?

Erm, excuse me, but Mad Max was actually never about Max.

What is the 1st one?

It's called The Road Warrior and Max wasn't even in it. Lol, this shitlord hasn't even seen it.

Perhaps she's wondering why you'd shoot a film but neglect the character from which it gets its name…

let me guess, because a woman drives the truck (she couldn't beat max in a fight after he was drained of blood, battered & dehydrated) and some dumb old ladies hang out in the desert, it's a "feminist" movie. right, now tell me all about trump, cucklet.

I know, right? Max wasn't even in the first three movies. Just some shitty character played by that asshole Mel Gibson. What the hell?

Why is it okay to lie like this?

Deserves a (You), tbh.

What was her plan,anyway?

Just ride the truck straight to the valley and hope her entire convoy is getting killed along the way?

You're right, a movie that had Eve Ensler as a consultant could never be feminist.

I liked the homage to that line in DKR.

bitch has anal warts on her face

those are enrichment bumps

She was going to could on the motorbike guys to kill all the men and also from the kindness in their hearts to not rape/kill her lol

She never had much of a plan, she just wanted to kidnap the warlord's kids because feminism.

mad max isn't the main character in any of the flicks retard. he's a vessel for the audience to self-insert.

Can you say MAD MAX BIG GUYS ROADS?

Here's a good analysis of the movie from a guy who's pretty based.

Oh shit I love E;R, his starwars review was the Plinkett review of my dreams.

Furious Frank sounds like a good ripoff tbh. also

You are aware Max never had much dialogue in any of the movies, right? Him being laconic is an aspect of his character that has always existed, it's sort of a "development" to his character in the original film. There's plenty of reasons not to like Fury Road, Max being Max - isn't one of them. It's a problem prevalent in every movie besides the first one — which is barely connected to the sequels anyway — but it's as I said, a development there.

Stop being a faggot.

It's not
It's the same old mad max except now he's got flashbacks of a little girls face

the character is re-invented
so its not the original max
original max is 60 and a total daddy unlike hardy
nohomo

Mad Max 1 was serious.
The second was comical and the third was silly.
Mad Max 4 is grim dark and closer to the original than the other two sequels.

Having little to no dialogue makes it similar to Valhalla Rising. Any more films like this?

The film about women fighting the while male patriarchy, while the titular character is relegated to their errand boy is totally not feminist you guys. The same film where the women help all the poor and oppressed at the end and literally ascend to power isn't a feminist film you guys.

dood wat
fury road IS road warrior with better sfx
theres very few dialogues cause 90% of the movie is shit blowing up

the original was (very good) low budget thriller, about a police officer who lost his best friend and family to cruel death
it's nowhere close to fury road

Silly goyim, how can a movie with a renowned feminist as a consultant, that says the movie is feminist, be a feminist movie?

Please speak sense.

samefag

Her contribution was spending one week with the actors who played the breeders and tell them about sex slaves in the congo.

No thanks, i regret even pirating this garbage of a movie.

idk I loved this film

The guys who defend Fury Road are either too young to have watched The Road Warrior as kids, or are old enough to be desperately nostalgic for pre-CG action movies.

Or simply cucks that enjoy a feminist movie.

Just walk away.

not an argument

HUMONGOUS?

I guess you'd like to be in a gang of Smegma-Crazies and Gayboy-Berserkers yourself wouldn't you, buddy?

Disregarding the buzz before it came out, I don't really see how it's a feminist movie
Like maybe 3 women in the whole movie are competent

JUST WALK AWAY

Well shit, I know *I* would.

==HUMONGOUS WHAT?=
==HUMONGOUS WHAT?=
==HUMONGOUS WHAT?=

just kill me now

He's just a big guy all around.

samefag

Stop shilling yourself, you autistic cunt.

Samefag.

She talked to the slave-wife characters about what it's like to be a slave-wife.

She did not consult on the film. Stop looking for reasons to be offended, it makes you look like a tumbltard.