Shows & movies that made fun of Islam

One Why do shows that mock religion or anti-religion always defend Islam?
And two why do Hollywood still think making fun of Catholics is edgy? If they wanted to be edgy. Make fun of islam. At this point it just looks cowardly.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/hbos-young-pope-paints-holiness-bisexual-atheist-anti-christ/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KC9Gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What gets me about that picture is that Ricky gervais photoshop himself too look skinnier than he actually is.

Isn't that the current pope?

Historically, Christians are the worst people.
It wasn't Jesus that got himself in trouble, it was his asshole followers.

I noticed the same thing about rich from RLM. He get ass hurt too easily over people making fun of his weight.

You mean curse a juniper tree to death and then whip a bunch of grubby money lenders out of a temple? Hardly akin to banditry, rape and genocide that the Muslims got up to in their infancy.

Fucking this. Why the fuck do edgy comedians tend to be fat asses that can't take a fat joke? Something with far SJWs. Non of them can take a fat joke even they look to call others names.

four liond

south park made fun of islam a lot in the older episodes.

Didn't Sarah sliverman and TJ cried over being called fat too?

They are the only show that had the balls too. But Rick and morty did made fun Islam briefly once.

Sense this is turning into a fat people hate thread. Anyone else hate this fat fuck? You can't build a whole YouTube career out of people laughing at you for being fat. Than turn around and tell your fans it's not cool to laugh at fat people.

a few that i can think of is that these mouthbreathers actually know that Islam is a violently psychotic death cult and don't want to say anything that might invoke a violent overreaction from said death cult.

Egotism maybe, he was probably cool with the fat jokes when he was a youtube nobody but now he has a few million subs so his ego go the better of him.

He looks like a unhealthy Gabe Newell.

I don't like it when people make fun of muslims. my favorite character from my favorite tv show was a jew-turned-muslim, spanky ham

Gabe looks healthy?

Gabe newel could actually grow descent looking facial hair

Soon the vikings will re-awake and much violence will be had.

Hail Odin!

Descent has nothing to do with Gabe Newell.

He's got a decent looking wife too which made me laugh. He used to have a deviant art i think it's on his Encyclopedia Dramatic page. Where he's almost naked in a whale pose.
He is disgusting, he's in his 40s, still drinks litres of mountain jew, eating high salt and fat content foods then says fat shaming makes him cry.

Same here. I loss shittons of weight. . And I barely work out. I just walk for 30 to 45 minutes every day.

Yet movie Bob and Sterling still look hella a lot worst. Hell movie Bob looks older than him. Yet he just in his late 30s. How the fuck is that even possible?

This was considered left wing comedy in the 80's.

Reminder that i miss the times when i read Dr. Doom crying for the 11/09 victims.

They aren't the same hambeast?

Any tips?

dont eat dairy or over-eat if you are doing cardio

Muslims raped Dracula wife and brother. And Islam not a race. Marvel comics is run by retards.

pathetic strawman comics, everyone knows governments, banks, and corporations are the biggest terrorists.

Well, you're not wrong.

calm down mohammed, you're still in time to crawl back to your desertic shithole before the race war breaks out in europe

It doesn't have to be literally every one of them. Not every tiger will maul you, but you'd be a fool to let them roam free around your house.

Who the worst fatty comedian?

God damn speciests

Urban sophisticates tend to overlook the cruder tendencies of Democrat-voting groups, this also applies to members of workers unions and the black community. They reject and mock the signalling traits of whites who aren't either 1.) in workers unions or 2.) heavy virtue-signalling pro-minority, label that group's traits as backwards and crude, etc. There also seems to be a malicious intent to embarrass and enrage Christians over a perceived record of historical abuses and fall from hegemony.

Easy target, they don't blow up cafes and shoot up clubs in response

Shockingly, one of John Oliver's old stand-up shows actually mocked Islam slightly.
Oliver was talking about Religious figures while a screen displayed them, by the time he got to Islam it came up with a "Picture not available" error.
I'm certain he wouldn't pull a joke like that again.

Go fuck yourself.

Just another prophecy that will never happen. The coming of the Saoshyant, the Tribulation, the End Times, none of them fucking happened when they were predicted, so they kept pushing them forward.

why are all retardtheists such pussies afraid of muslim pigs

Great "arguments"

Except had actual arguments.
Your next post will say "fuck off poleddit"

Atheism isn't even uncommon anymore, this isn't the 50's.
Why is he using it like a political statement?

Is he sucking in his gut?

How do you deal with the stretch marks? I got stretch marks and I only got to 220 pounds. If you made it to 300+ your body would be like one big stretch mark. I've read that they turn white and you can tan to hide them but they still make me feel bad.

IIRC atheist are only 12% world wide. They are still pretty unncommon….but of course if you check online everyone is a fedora atheist LOL so edgy

underrated post tbh

Funniest thing he ever done tbh

But I don't think it was intended as a joke.

Not that user, but I also lost a lot of weight and have stretch mark leftovers.

I don't think there is anything you can do except perhaps get some more muscle to tone it up. The skin will always have the scars and will always be more loose than elsewhere. You just have to live with it.

Implying that isn't funnier.

Shouldn't have been a fatty to begin with. You will always bear the shame.

I know eh? As for the stretch marks I usually just tell qts they are scars and they buy it otherwise I just tell other dudes "Yeah I was really fat" show them a picture and usually they're supportive or amazed

For rapid or autistic weight loss: Keto + Lifting, It'll all go away in a fucking instant

For sustainable: Paleo + Lifting + Cardio for 45 - 65 minutes a day. Also replace whatever you usually drink with water for a while.

I liked Ricky in that Muppet caper movie.

Stretch marks will heal in time

That's a lie.

you are just lazy

PC leftists are the establishment but mentally and emotionally they're still 13 year olds and 13 year olds hate daddy and want to dye their hair pink and listen to Good Charlotte and smoke, so they trot out this safely edgy focus-grouped "rebellion against the system, maaaan" to masturbate their own egos. When people look at them like they're retarded, they say, "What? Too shocking for you?" and go right back to picking their nose and eating it.

Never pass up the opportunity to tell one of these faggots how cliche and mainstream their views are. They get insanely triggered.

Because they don't killed for it. However, Jesus even said himself that he was cool with people blaspheming him and Godjust as long as they seek forgiveness for doing so.

The "Holy Spirit" is the medium that takes place when you seek forgiveness. To commit blasphemy against it means that you believe that your sin can't be forgiven.

Nah, it was only Judas who snitched on Jesus. The rest didn't want to admit to being his followers so that they wouldn't get punished as well.

If anything, Christians are the biggest doormats ever. They take so much shit from people who don't value them.

so they're the establishment who pretend they're the rebels and want to relive their youth. Just like the Force Awakens.

wuw

They do fade away but it take years. If you are older you will probably never live long enough for them to fade. I lost a shit ton of weight when I was 18 and had strechmarks. By the time I was 28 they had faded. Then I got my ass fat as fuck again and now that I lost it they probably aren't going to go away until I am in my 60s or so.

That's like 1 in 10 people.

No limit to this stupidity

Holla Forums

The best anti-ISIS skit was made by Palestinians.

No Satan.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is -in specific to the example of Jesus- ascribing the actions of the Holy Spirit to the Devil. Jesus was talking to Pharisees who said that he drove out demons using Satan's power.

Whatever you say, Satan. Only Peter denied Jesus. And then cunt went on to make the church in his shitty denying image which was only made worse by Paul. That's the saddest thing about Christianity. Jesus' disciples and followers fucked it all up the instant he was gone.

If it wasn't for Christianity, the Dark Ages would have been a total reset. in b4 >muh Galileo

Why we're now laughing AT Ricky Gervais, not WITH him: The comic's new film's been panned and he's morphing into the narcissistic buffoon who made him famous
archive.is/KC9Gb

But at the Globes, Gervais ridicules the stars as if he, by virtue of his English accent and wonky teeth, weren't one of them.

Is he right?

He is. That's a great little critique of what's wrong with Ricky Gervais.

Was he always such a shit? I kind of liked him in Ghost Town.