How did the Third Reich Mike meme start? This fag usually brings up being offended by shit all the time...

How did the Third Reich Mike meme start? This fag usually brings up being offended by shit all the time, he's by far the funniest of the group but he has the same political views as the rest of them.

But I thought Mike was a slav? How can he be a Nazi if he's a slav?

Maybe George Soros backs his patreon

Sorry they can't all be Holla Forums

I was about to call you an idiot, but apparently Stoklasa really is a Czech surname. Go figure.

suprised these azov retards arent flying an israel flag as well

It's just a fanbase thing, fanbases like Holla Forums and My little pony can't help they absolutely can't help injecting their autism into everything they come across that they remotely like, if leftypol or communism was trending here you'd probably see commissar Mike.

We should meme this into reality.

well since he has a slav name its plausible.

Croat here. Not the same language, but it's slavspeak, so fuck it. I can understand it.
Sto + klasa = hundred pikes

How can Americans have this poor grasp of history?
We had our own nazi state and jumped the first chance to be in bed with uncle Adolf.

Mike "Hundred Pikes For A Hundred Kikes" Stoklasa

It came from that GIF of that guy in a fight that looks exactly like Mike.

Good one, user.

Thanks

Fuck off with this cuck.

you should get used to it anything slav is automatically vodka+tracksuit+russian retard to them

It wasn't always like this.
He started this after the reddit invasion of the fanbase.
So he wants to be careful because he makes a living off of RLM.

Former friend and current butthurt loser Gary Gilchrist said while he wasnt overtly racist he was obviously raised around racists
And that all spiraled into what you see today

When has Mike ever said he was offended by anything?

He said Tremors was a perfect movie and had a scene with one of his favorite tropes, which is a character being mocked for being a "gun nut" but then he turns out to be right and saves all their stupid asses.

In the Avatar review and a couple others he mentioned not liking the anti-military messages.

He more than likely wrote and did all the research for "science man explains Ghostbusters".

I feel like the meme started specifically because Mike is more comfortable with racist jokes, off-color jokes in general, hates feminism, and is just ever so slightly conservative, and it's an attempt orchestrated by the more liberal members of the group to shame him by comparing him to Hitler for not sharing their views, and Mike just embraces it becaue he doesn't give a fuck.

He exposed the Jew Adam Sandler.

It originally came from the twitch stream of that ex-colleague of theirs who drew horsefucker shit.
He said Mike came from a racist family and from that all of the memes spiraled out of control.

Have you ever noticed how if SJWs like something, they will claim it aligns with their politics the reason why Dredd is no longer a good movie is because some cuck on the internet somewhere claimed its a feminist movie, never mind the character and setting are fascist as fuck. The same thing can be said here - its same the reason why AVGN and Max Landis express anti-SJW views, they are viewed as white nationalist heroes
AD VICTORIAM
EX MACHINA
SIEG HEIL

Your comment gave me a temporary stroke.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

The character and setting are both satire.

Judge Dredd is basically the comic book equivalent of Robocop.

BURGER LAW

Good, I hope you die from it, you fucking cuckold.

thats right jay

I want Sam Hyde to know that I jerked off over this image.

I wonder if that was supposed to be an "in character" joke

Russia has the highest number of neo-nazis of any country in the world.