Why is it taking so long for them to unveil the subtitle? Especially considering Episode VIII means nothing to normies

Why is it taking so long for them to unveil the subtitle? Especially considering Episode VIII means nothing to normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Wars 8: The Black Cock Rises

FTFY

Because they are milking the Star Wars fans for everything they're worth.

I'm still baffled that when those two fucked they got that ugly little shit.

Star Wars is dead to me since The Farce Awakens so I can't say I really care about the rest of the new trilogy at this point

The Dark Side Retaliates

It baffles me that some people actually find him attractive

half jew + half jew = full jew

Marketing, they don't want to draw hype away from Rogue One.

Does anyone know what he actually is?
Yeah i can see the jew in him but there has got to be something else in there.

They find his money attractive user, even blind people would be repulsed by him if he wasn't rich.

Is he a mongoloid?

nah they look like this.

Back to reddit normalfag.

He's actually not a Jew

I thought it was the Fall of the Resistance

If that were any more jewish it would the head of the federal reserve.

He looks like the mascot for MAD magazine.

Are they going to keep the word count pattern for the other trilogies?
I/IV/VII = 3 words
II/V = 4 words
III/VI = 4 words

"Fall of the Resistance" sounds about right. Mirrors the "dark" titles for the other second entries.

I still down understand why there is a "Resistance".
Resistance would imply they are fighting the power in charge which I would assume is the Republic….. It would have been interesting if the first new film set up a civil war between the Republic and the "resistance" instead of ripping off Empire , a New hope and dumping that Mary sue cancer everywhere.

Because (((they))) want to style themselves as underdogs.

There really isn't any explanation in the movie. From what i gather from the intro-text is that the resistance is pretty much a guerilla-force within Order-space who are secretly supplied by the Republic to fight a proxy war, which would imply that the First Order and Republic are at a truce at the start of TFA.

jews and their resistance groups….
The movie was a mess and there was no attempt to make the resistance group look like it was completely separate from the republic ( they are using republic style X wings for crying out loud!!) at all, if the intent was as you state no none is fooled by this ruse.

It doesn't work when they run everything.Maybe they need a space holocaust story to make it more believable.

He's not actually a Jew though. Just the recipient of some very, very unfortunate genetics

It's purely marketing/psychological, just like some people who call themselves "democrats" or "anti-racists" rarely behave like "democrats" or "anti-racists".

TBH there's a problem with JewJew's SW in terms of world building, locations and scale. For some strange reason, no-one in that system saw a mostly-iced planet turn into a super weapon. They couldn't have built the Starkiller base in one night.

The goal of this new trilogy is to make money the easiest way possible by doing a shot-for-shot remake of the original trilogy while making slightly changes.
The final product "rhymes" with the OT but it looks "new" enough so (((Disney))) can take the money out of the pockets of old and young viewers.

Human?

Yes, the genetics of being a jew.

poleddit can't even

you are a sad, sad man. get memed on kiddo.

They've abandoned the original subtitle: The Patriarchy Strikes Back after the less than stellar reception to the Mouth of Sauron as the heroine. They're currently focus testing a new one.

Shame we didn't have, say, an opening title crawl to explain that to us.

Whats the Source of this?

This. Why would they bother naming it until Rogue One at least opens up.

its E;R. youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos

To add on to that, same reason why communist governments call themselves revolutionaries and their opponents counter-revolutionaries.

Also, Lucas rhymed, but don't forget that was after a long period of no Star Wars movies and heavy merchandising, so obvious juxtaposition was easier to accept. Disney is doing it for the second time, with only a ten year gap since the last SW movie, no merchandising drought, and they're not as clever about it. I don't care about Death Star III or midget sage/Yoda 2 or any of the other plot retreads. They had a chance to completely start fresh, but they couldn't help but milk the OT again for VII.

Part of me wants them to actually try and make VIII a straight up rehash of V because I think they botched it out of the gate. Only way to get on track is to hire a Jap writer that will turn the trilogy into a complete mindfuck and make up for all that's gone wrong.

Fuck, they barely even look human.

To save this trilogy you need :
1. a good writer
2. Good producer
3. no ham fisted force feeding of the leftist agenda
4. kill off the girl, the black guy, & the gay jew. Perhaps some background chracters as well and start fresh with movie 2. Although to make it up to the fans make sure these people particularity the girl, black guy and gay jew are killed off in the most humiliating fashion imaginable. Perhaps make a real sith alpha male Imperial/new order guy appear and kick all their asses back to hell.

movie trilogy saved….
sit back and collect $$$$$

VII was better than II at least

Too bad Kennedy's already the head of Lucasfilm

From the title crawl. That and the speech from that Order general saying something about how the Republic is lying about the resistance leads me to believe it's a proxywar. That's all i've got really.

STAR WARS
Episode VIII
My Penis Awakens

Star Wars Episode VIII: The BBC Hardens

Stop shilling yourself, cunt.

i'm not E;R just showing user that E;R made it.

Because they don't know what they're doing.

Also, it has been said a lot now, but the best thing they could have done with this new franchise is move on and do something new. Retreading the same plot points for the third fucking trilogy is beyond stale. Even going down the generic "an ancient evil awakens and only a united galaxy can stop it" would be more welcomed than a remake of the OT.

you have to read the novelization and like half a tie-in novels to understand what's going on. and C(h)uck Wendig wrote two of them.

the joke is right there. the meerkat thing they used isnt' even good. they've always been cucks and wont change though

He looks more like a chimp then a gorilla tbh

t. Salty nigger

Ongo bongo go back to the Congo

You know, Star Wars was always derivative in ways but from other works such as Flash Gordon, Dune or what have you but Lucas never made a film that was derivative of a previous Star Wars film. They built on the material from before sure but he always expanded it with new ideas. TFA was the film that killed SW for me, not only because the auteur wasn't involved in the process but because it became like any other Hollywood garbage with it. It was a rehash that regurgitated what came before and brought nothing new to the table. That's much worse than experimenting and failing. Not that Lucas failed, I think his body of work when it comes to SW is a smashing success.

He signed on as a "consultant" in the early stages before they forced him out

Yeah but that was basically just a part of the courting, they never wanted to let him influence the new films. They also bought his ideas for the sequels to make sure he didn't talk about what he would have wanted to make.

You think he feels betrayed, especially from Kathleen Kennedy?

They could easily drop Rey and Finn, make Kylo the main character from here on out. Killing his Dad makes him repent on being evil, he returns to Luke, Luke forgives and helps him find peace again. He then proceeds to become a Jedi master and take down Snoke who wrecks Rey's shit because she's an untrained scrub.

What is more likely to happen is that Kylo gets fucked up in movie 2 and comes back looking exactly like Vader in movie 3

I do wonder if his EP credit in Indy 5 will mean anything besides still being friends with Steve

Maybe but I'm not sure he had another trilogy in him anyway, maybe that's a burden of his shoulders in a way. That his great work was finally done. I mean he was obviously still very invested in it and probably went through a lot after the sale but in the end I think he perhaps is better off. Thanks to the publishing deal with Fox his SW films are still sold as one whole while TFA is this tacked on reboot thing and isn't even widely marketed with the episode number, so the new stuff is distanced from his work somewhat.

So I don't know, he still had a lot of good ideas left in him as the Clone Wars series showed but eh, maybe after his break up with Star Wars he'll ultimately feel more at peace. It's just my intuition but seeing as how he is a perfectionist and has this really clear idea of what he wanted Star Wars to be I think it might have been much worse if they actually took advice from him but didn't follow it through all the way or fucked it up somehow. Imagine how frustrating that would have been for someone like George.

It might, it would be funny if Indy 5 would be the sequel TFA wasn't and was really good.

Unspeakable as it may be, it's sad we'll never know if he really expected Detours to do anything but privately amuse himself

While I can't say I ever really "liked" George as a filmmaker or brand steward, him selling off Lucasfilm feels like Jeffrey Katzenberg selling off DreamWorks. As super rich as they now may be, it does feel like Dr. Frankenstein losing his monster.

I think I might share the some of the same slightly autistic streaks as him so I really enjoy his films, especially the prequels since you can rewatch them and notice new things every time. As for him being in charge of the brand I think he got sloppy and stopped caring with age. Back in the day it was only high quality stuff that got the stamp of approval.

star wars 8 another shit sandwich

You're wrong m8.

I think it will at least be interesting to see where they go with it. The music will still suck, we're stuck with the shitty new characters and so on but maybe it'll be better than Dindu Awakens.

One of the biggest questions is if the new director will stick to JJ's awful directing style or if he will try to emulate George or do something else. It will also be interesting to see what they will do with Luke, if they're going try to keep his presence to a minimum or if we'll finally see him back in a major role.

JJ was already kind of trying to be "modern classic George"

It will be good to see anything better than JarJar's crap directing, they utterly fucked the worldbuilding and characters already. VIII has nothing good to build on, unless they introduce a load of completely new stuff or flat out nuke the characters and start the story over.

He didn't come anywhere close to the same style at all.

If we keep this up we'll have another hasty reboot in no time.

Hard reboot this time

Is that Sam Hyde?

Yes.

Boy he really let himself go.