If you could brutally rape + murder a celebrity, who would it be?

If you could brutally rape + murder a celebrity, who would it be?

James Woods.

James Woods.

trump,
skip the rape

don't you mean Drumpf?

XD

I wouldn't, because I'm
MORAL

This is like asking to be caught

No one, seeing as I could right now.

That gave me a very MORAL seizure.

If I had all the time in the world, I still wouldn't give the time enough in the day to rape that smoker's lung of a human being. This isn't even a meme. Maisie Williams is to Björk as anyone who likes her is to Ricardo López.

I found a girl you'd like, user

Seth Rogen

Helter Skelter

Off the Pigs

GRRM. not because I find him sexually attractive in any way, but as just punishment for all his bullshit over the past 15 years

To be honest. Anal sex with her probably feels great

enjoy your genital AIDS

Paul Feig, for sure.

no

I'd brutally murder her asshole with my dick.

She would destroy you, manlet.

Why would you want to murder such a cute li'l thing?

degenerate

lol

I would take her hetero virginity then kill her so no one else could have her then kill myself so we could be together forever.

she used to be well known for her cameltoes

Yes user, do Emma's bidding and remove her competition. Your sacrifice will be cherished and honored when She ascends the Throne of the United Nations and takes Her rightful place as Empress.

Emma is past her prime. Kristen still looks like a goddess and is preserving her virginity by being a lesbo.

u gay m8?

She's hot, but you needs tits to be a goddess.

I'd fug Anita, rape or not.

Semen from anal rape is untraceable since the fecal bacteria kill the sperm cells on contact.

they're not gonna magically trace jizz back to you, unless you're a repeat offender. your jizz isn't deposited in a bank when you're a kid. literally they would just have some cum in a vagina and nothing else, provided you were smart enough to use gloves and wear a mask and not do any dumb shit like kissing her as she's dying.

They can dna test semen. Is dna in semen different from dna in a blood test?

Is this what common core got us?

What's the fucking point then?

if you want to get caught, go ahead and do it. saliva is easier to trace than cum.

But doesn't semen only make up like half the dna and the egg is the other half? So they would only have half a dna to work with.

kill yourself

a single sperm cell/ovum has half of the organism's chromosomes. the process by which gametes are produced results in 4 daughter haploid cells; usually cells simply divide into 2 clones of the original cell, but gametes split twice so that each of the 4 cells have only one of the pairs of each chromosome. that means that for every gamete there is another that has the complementary chromosomes not contained in the first gamete.

so yes, your entire genome is contained in every load of jizz you shoot into your fap sock.

Step it up, faggot.

Gas yourself.

And probably Emma What, son?

You must be one of those tiny dick white bois.

Nice catch user

But rape is worse than murder. So rape first will induce maximum pain.

This is to go even further beyond.

Obama pls

You would too

nah i don't want clooney's sloppy seconds

Taylor Swift