This is Ke$ha now

New member of the JUSTice League

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/sports/boxing-sports/the-most-ridiculous-purchases-mike-tyson-has-ever-made/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this kino?

Must be because of all the dindus.

no, it's ke$ha.

JU$T

That's nothing. Have you seen Brittany Spears lately?

WE GET TO CONTROL WHO GETS THE GUNS

Like a fat Jennifer Lawrence…

more like a thinner jennifer lawrence

You mean lawsuits?

I'd fuck her

why would anyone want to rape that?

More pictures of media people hittin' the bad times.

jewish producer got his snout in there early, fucked her head up, now she's a chunker

QUICK SOMEONE POST PICTURES OF DRAKE BELL
post josh peck for additional rubbins

Obligatory

still hot tbh

Would inseminate her.

what is wrong with you degenerates?

Muh dick.

at least get better standards.

what happened to chris? i thought he was doing just fine after all the rush hours

'nigger rich'

oh right, i forgot about the kanye syndrome

Am I supposed to know whom this is?

I thought he had lost 53 million on bad investments and shit not that he was 53 mil in debt, sources show he's worth more than 100 mil.

Kanye will never stop being good news.

How does one make hundreds of millions of dollars and manages not only to piss that away but also go into negative worth?
inb4, niggers, yeah i know, but still, you would have to eat caviar, drink panda milk and smash a brand new Lamborghini every day to get there.

therichest.com/sports/boxing-sports/the-most-ridiculous-purchases-mike-tyson-has-ever-made/

I guess Hollywood types don't know how to save their money apparently.

Is she getting fat and ugly so she can skip out on her Sony contract? The rape accusation didn't work.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user.

they know how to, they just get tricked or robbed by jews as soon as they get any money.

Would pound her shithole hard.

stop it with your degeneracy user. Get better taste in women.

I love thick thighs, I can't help it.

yeah but just because they got thick thighs doesn't mean they have to be chubby. Take pic for example.

damn someone needs to tell that bitch to lose some lard

Hell naw, it's just perfect.

thicc

top kek

Bad investing and pretending to be richer that you really are.

I know you would

i would expect him to know what it's like to be poor as shit and therefore not want to do anything that could lose him all of his money.

he probably did also make some bad financial decisions, but the overall ultimate cause of his bankruptcy was judaism.

Kanye tried getting involved in the fashion industry which didn't go so well.

He actually put aside his music career for a while to work on a high end fashion label, which never made it to shelves.

Given how narcissistic he is, he probably had an assortment of yes men around him at all times telling him how great he'd be at whatever it is he was dabbling with trying at the time.

So he goes around thinking he can slap his name on random crap and make a fortune with it.

There's also a lot of ignorance at work. They know little about what it takes to do a particular business, but think it'll just be something they can do because they're smart and the business can't be complicated for them (Dunning Kruger effect). Take restaurants for instance. Lots of people think they can cook great and so setting up a restaurant to do those dishes should be easy enough. Actually doing it in practice is another animal altogether as there's the business of ordering food, managing all staff, managing what even makes sense for a menu, and also knowing how producing food in a restaurant even works given it's quite a bit different from how you may do things at home since you're doing everything on a much larger scale. Celebrities think they just need to give the OK on some designs, do some marketing, hang out at a few parties, and then the money should be coming flying in.

That's the stuff.

Dude, that's a fat disgusting pig.
Just go with sprinters or long jumpers if you want real and healthy thick girls.

This is okay.

so this is what it feels like when one of your childhood faps has become a fat monster

Occam's razor, faggot – if you give an utter fucking idiot a ton of money, they're going to burn through it all immediately and save none of it. MC Hammer even made his fortune off a blatant one-hit wonder (which he made by basically stealing a Rick James song for most of it), then ended up surprised that he was expected to pay royalties to James and to cough up cash for all the stupid shit he bought.

I have the sudden urge to hunt this beast across the oceans

If that corset bursts the buttons could kill a man.

You don't like chubby Finnish beauty Otoni?

You could have just said Kayne is the stereotypical nigger. They all suffer from extreme narcissism, likely due to their subhuman IQ, that makes them believe they are God's gift to humanity.

Holla Forums - pig girl central

so, like jennifer lawrence?

wow you're so smart and special and different and above it all

considering how fucking old she is, i wouldn't say she aged particularly bad

lovin the tears

Why is it that you SJW niggers never have anything clever or interesting to say, it's literally just "lol ur buttmad" or "no u".

Jesus, at least put some fucking effort in to it.

low energy

Considering her age, the fact that she was a whore, still better than the average burger grill. Have you seen what degeneracy white women are into now? Fucking ayyys.

It's a good time to be alive!

Being rich isn't about saving, it's investment and loans. These morons get rich quick doing this and that, think they can settle down and coast on it living the high life. Then the money runs out faster than they thought and they're left holding the bag on secured debt they can't pay, on their mansions and sports cars. They need to learn there is no such thing as rich and retired, not unless you're fuckin Bill Gates or Carlos Slim. You have to work to keep what you have.

That's not even close to what the dunning kruger effect is you fucking reddit shitstain, stop spewing this term you have no clue how to use properly

his whole line is described by him as "refugee chic." which means formless beige and brown sacks that look like shit.
also, refugees wear track pants and looney tunes shirts so…

Ah, Hitomi.

Who?

You'd think some of them would learn how stocks work by now.

Don't post Rebel Wilson please.

She's pulling off THICC tbqh. Would tap.

Photoshop, lightning and a flattering little piece of clothing.

I'm willing to bet my mother on that she's just a chunky as the pic above.

Kid, get out.

Eww, herpetitis.

It's a special condition only she has, in which the herpes virus and the hepatitis virus got together for a party after being stirred together by tommy lee's dick.

Fucking delicious, imagine fucking her from behind and watching that fat ass jiggle with each thrust.

I want to use her juicy ass as a pillow. A man could die happy between those meaty thighs of hers.

As horrifying as this is to believe, 2005 was almost 12 years ago.

:^(

she's trying to lose weight, ok? guys, give her a break

I've been thinking about it, and I've got to say I think she looks better now. 7/10.

this is hot as hell

Then your smoking crack and lard.

>>>/tumblr/

I'd say 9/10.