When will you be back?

Hmm this guy looks familiar.

yeah he's shaggy from scooby doo.

wow matt dillon aged like milk

Are you sure he wasn't in scary movie?

he was in both.

that's casey casem

this movie was just ok, that's all

I mean Matthew Lillard was in the live action scooby doo movie.

Wake up Bob
….
I wasn't ready for this!

I'LL BE RIGHT BACK

No No, I think he is from the masterpiece Wing Commander

He's the killer

Does this fag lurk h8chan or something?

Such is life with Freedom.

Yup.

Hi, pixelgoth. I hear you enjoy consuming dogshit straight from the source.

He's basically calling himself a pedo.

Don't drink the shit made for the lowest common denominator. The craft beer market in the United States is producing damn good beer. Just because you don't see commercials for them doesn't mean they don't exist.

I bet you drink Californian wine of French excellence too.

Lol nope.
Support your local businesses.

Adding a retarded amount of hops until it is undrinkable and then forcing your self to down that flavorless other than bitter schwill while pretending it is better than a panda tear and unicorn sperm flavored cocktail does not make it pretty damned good. It just makes you a fucking stupid fat americuck pretending to like something for the sake of appearing better than the other millions of burger gulping piss beer guzzling assholes.

Stop cargoculting as a nation with a culture.

Fixed.

I like my local brewery's beers more than Miller, Coors, Bud, ect. My opinon on the matter is that the larger breweries have to make beer for the lowest common denominator but local ones have much more flexibility in what they make. I also like that I can stomach my beer of choice if it's gotten luke warm.
If you like Miller or the other big names, fine, that's your taste. But if you're going to call all American beer shit because of the big names, you're ingnoring a sizable chunk of the market.
And no I don't feel superior for drinking different beer, I just like it more than the competition.

I don't like IPA's either, but there is more to craft beer than them. Their prevalence in America is pretty annoying, though.

who is Grace Lynn?