How do I get better tastes in movies?

How do I get better tastes in movies?
I need a new hobby and I want to seem like I know what I'm talking about. What are the most important aspects of a film?

This should help you get started by getting into Holla Forums board culture.

How about you get an actual hobby instead of trying to justify being a worthless sack of shit?

>>>/a/

anime is Holla Forums

Sorry chum. Anime is protected Holla Forums board culture. I am going to have to ask you to leave and take your bullshit back to poleddit.

The only reason you're here is because /a/ won't have you and that's because you're pleb tier casuals only interested in degenerate cartoons. Since you got here pedo posting has gone up 200% and the catalog is polluted with wat do yoo fap to xD bullshit, real kino would be homemade vids of you all hanging yourselves.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

poleddit mad as fuck

just watch more movies nigger

great advice

Don't do this. If you want to contribute to this board, you have to autistically watch the same movie until you can repeat every line and make dank OC while posting about the leading actress's feet.

Making OC is the only good purpose this board has. It damn sure isn't the terribly stupid anons and their opinions on movies.

leftyhebe non white as fuck

What did he mean by this?

Just keep watching this film until the thought of watching Hollywood cinema disgusts you.

Er, you don't get to bring OC.

All Adam Sandler kinos are kino.

oooow hwes dwooing the kwinooooooo

Read the BFI Modern Classics series of books, and watch the movies they cover. You'll get a good introduction to movies that are both popular and critically respected, and learn a bit about film.

The kinographia, it's an elusive quality but watch enough obscure films like Blade Runner and Legend and you will understand.

The highest form of art is literature.

Wrong, its Hentai.

animu fags to the oven

we now have actual Why-fu and trap threads, this place needs to be chlorined

We are here to stay, normalfriend.

fine, but dont think i wont fight dirty you fucking numales

if this isn't bait, just watch everything in the IMDb's top 250. just about all of it is good.