Supernatural thread

Started watching season 1 of Supernatural.

Seeing the enormous number of seasons, I would like to know if there any watching list, or seasons that I shouldnt watch. Would like to know.

If you like the show watch until season 5.
If you are a naive retard hoping it'll remain decent, keep watching beyond that.

Season 6 was the best.

Fuck that, even season 7 was better written.
But anyways everything after season 5 is shit in comparison.
Season 9 is decent actually but you'll have to watch the awfulness of S6-S8.
Season 10 is where I stopped because it was unforgivable shit.

Watch s6 again and take it one episode at a time instead of as a whole.
Fight the fairies!
FIGHT THE FAIRIES!!!

is this shit still going on? how many seasons are there now?

Starts season 12 in October.

Anything after season 3 is shit.

To reiterate, I'm honestly surprised Holla Forums actually can stand this angels and demons bullshit that happened after season 3. They totally changed the plot

Fuck off with your shit taste, this series should have stopped at S5
Then they magically get all revived, some episode are Reddit level they get sent in a dimension where they are actors! How meta
Or full on retarded lts drop all deities togheter, and let them all be relevant, oh and don't forget to make ebin memes apron how dean is retardedly stupid

Stop watching at the end of season 2. The s2 finale is a great ending for a story, and season 3 is where the series turns into dogshit.

Tumblr pandering ruined this show once they realized who their fanbase was

What used to be a good brother drama with a bit of supernatural sprinkled on top, turned into WACKY HIJINKS

Sure, it's not as good as it used to be, but there are still a few gems a season, in last season for instance:
But I will admit, my favorite non-dead character (Jody Mills) has some of the worst episodes.

the ride never ends, user

Just get all the comedy episodes and watch that.

If you have a brain you won't watch this trash

This is a great argument!

I watched the first four seasons when they aired. But that was a decade ago, so I can't really say if it was good or just entertaining.

Jesus christ

I hope it's the last season. The 2 actors look so old now, I'm surprised CW didn't replace them with younger actors.
It used to be a fun show but these days it's written for tumblr.

Each episode is basically:
*dramatic situation*
Dean: Sam!
Sam: Dean!
Dean (or Sam or Crawley): [pop culture reference]
*old rock song starts playing*

You forgot one.
Castiel: Dean.

Absolute garbage show.

Just watch Shadowhunters, OP. Even with just a single season out, it still blows those boys outta the water. ;^)