Michael Clarke Duncan passed away 4 years ago today. What was your favorite performance of his?

Michael Clarke Duncan passed away 4 years ago today. What was your favorite performance of his?

I enjoyed watching him cook on the electric chair in the Green Mile

His performance in my wife's bed.

watching get assraped in pulp fiction

was he good as the Kingpin?

Did you know he was only 6'1"?

fucking manlets

I want to watch him fuck my wife

You don't have a wife.

why did you photoshop his nipples away

are you that guy from years ago on 4/fit/?

Louis CK: Live in The Interracial Breeding Grounds

Why did he have to die before having the chance to play Darkseid?

Where the fuck are his nipples?
Are you the nipple remover from half/fit/?

wait he was gonna play darkseid? That would've been awesome.

He wasn't cast as Darkseid but I think he would have been perfect for the role.

Now that you showed me those two pics I could see it.

when he stopped breathing.

one less nigger plaguing the earth.

Fuck off, >>>Holla Forums

This nipple'less photo is disturbing me.

this

Never heard of this, screencap?

hahaha

He was a Big Guy

The dead are dead.
No point looking back.

I liked him as """"""Balrog""""" in Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li. He was just so cheerful and giddy all the time it was hard to hate him in that role.

I want to see him fuck Halle Berry

when he played harambe

I don't have the cap, but some user would obsessively edit out the nipples from every picture where they were exposed.

harambe is the worst meme of all, please go commit soycide with a rusty knife

That was my favourite role of his

WHY DO I SEE THIS SHITTY GORILLA MEME EVERYWHERE?

#dicksoutforharambe

lmafo BAZINJGO

I DON'T UNDERSTAND
NORMALFAG MEMES ARE HORRIBLE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Let's see who the newfag try hard really is scoob.

What in the fuck are you talking about, son?

Saddest part of the whole Harambe shooting is that the poor guy didn't have the pleasure of crushing the little nigger's skull before he died.

Isn't summer over yet?

at first it was no one actually cared, everyone was just being sarcastic because of how a certain group over-exagerrated. but it has since then warped. while the people who were over zealous about animal rights have moved on and stopped caring, those who embraced the meme to sart with have actually started to seriously care about harambe.

Consider this. more white people care about harmbe being shot than all of the blacks being shot put together.

i dont even think he would have killed the nigglet. its just the zoo paniking incase they get a lawsuit from some sheboon who cant look after her multiple basterd kids.

I have never heard of whatever the fuck you're talking about. Take your shitty Reddit tier memes the fuck elsewhere. I hate it because it's fucking stupid.

Fucking kids these days, I swear.

As a white person, I fully admit to this, and am quite okay with it.

i dont like the dicks out part. thats shit. but the rest, like tributes are quite good. this isnt just a fucking reddit meme. its one of the biggest current memes anywhere at the moment. get out from under your fucking rock

Niggers are jealous of gorillas because everyone likes them more than niggers.

Where the fuck did this shit even come from? This is the only website I come to, nigger, so please tell me what your facebook feed has to say about the history of fucking Harambe.

Nigger, keep your degenerate shit to yourself.

that just vertfies what i told you. get out from under your rock. check anywhere for harambe. you will find it.

You do realize Harambe was being posted here when that shit first went down, right?
Of course you don't, you're new as shit.