Why does man-hating seem to go hand in hand with "strong" female characters...

Why does man-hating seem to go hand in hand with "strong" female characters? I've basically come to expect it when I see certain female character archetypes. It usually comes in the form of some blanket statement about men being weak, or stupid, or that typical "men would live in trees without us" nonsense, all of which sounds ridiculous coming out of a womans mouth for obvious reasons.

It would be one thing if it only came from progressive faggots, but I've seen it come from all different types of shows and movies. What's Holla Forumss take on it?

>>>Holla Forums

I don't even know what you're trying to say, too many vague generalities and po-mo buzzwords. Start with why fiction offends you so much.

Retards think that a woman has to be a man turned up to 110% to be strong, instead of acting like an actual woman

Actual women are weak though.

Because feminist females want to prove that they can "bust the myth" and do what males can do too for whatever reason, feminist males are very supportive of them wanting to be like men, and anti feminists just make them boil and display their feminism even more aggresively.

Personally, I don't deny that women might be able to do whatever males can do, but for what point? Genders and roles exist for a reason. You'd really have to deny yourself if you want to break the natural gender roles, you won't be free, you won't live without wariness. You're putting so much effort in something that really has no point.

Man should start thinking of the spiritual, of the infinite. I mean, man is immortal and life on earth's just a small phase, after a few decades the phase would end and a new phase will begin. They should live everyday thinking that they can have their life taken at any given minute. Why not just do what you're good at and waste your effort on preparing your soul for the unknowing death?

Not physically strong you mong, men and women have different strengths and weaknesses

You never go full reddipol

Women are weak physically, intellectually, and spiritually. If they didn't dispense babies then they would have no purpose.

for you

Good thing those aren't a woman's strengths

It's all plain english, maybe stop being a faggot?
The fuck is this, reddit-speak?
Did you even respond to the right thread, the fuck are you talking about? Questioning common and shitty cliches within movies and tv means fiction offends me? What numale infested corner of the internet are you visiting from?

Because women are defined solely in relation to men, just as G-d created Eve from the rib of Adam.

Women are perfect evolutionary organismz, it is the male of the species that is fragile.

Because it's only feminists that think women need to be in a competition with men.

Since the feminist idea of competing with men is to be like a man in every way while being a woman who is also perfect at being a woman, you end up with Mary Sue characters aplenty who can only be facing the most demented of caricatures of men possible.

The reason you see this in so many issues? Because those shows have a lot of progressive faggots that write for them. It's why it seemed so remarkable that MDE got a show, since it's just so odd to have any show on the air that doesn't have insufferable faggots working on it.

MDE does have insufferable faggots working on it.

>>>Holla Forums
get out

Get out gifmaker

Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good post with that new-agey shit at the end? It's like you actually turned into a woman while you were typing.

You really are fucking stupid.
No wonder Holla Forums goons don't feel the need to actually put any effort into their shitposts.

Get out SA shill

hee hee cumskin ha ha

Try and deflect all you want Holla Forums goon, your shitposting tactics are ridiculously obvious and only the biggest retards actually fall for them.

I said

FUCK OFF

It's the same soul concept thing as christianity, buddhism, etc. More christian than buddhist though. I mean, how is life even worth fighting for if man is not immortal?

No goon, I'm going to call you out wherever I see you.
Most everyone here can spot you, but there are still a few dumbasses like who buy into your blatant D&C shit.

(Sieg Heil)
Can you just claim people have souls and those souls will live eternally after you're dead? What do you base that on?

It's owed to the press that normalizes it.

To be fair, their resentment for men is likely caused by them being poorly treated by men. I'm not talking about microaggressions and triggers type of treatment, but being fucked and dumped like trash by Chads constantly. Feminism wouldn't grow if there were reliable strong men out there.

cept physically slower & weaker, lower drive, less intelligent on average (higher average intelligence, lower above average and higher), low pain tolerance

Women survive because the Male pulls them along. The males survive because the woman has the uterus.

Does the woman have any other use?

The fact that humans are the only animals that can grasp the concept of finite and infinite. Other animals, no matter how intelligent they are, wouldn't care about the fact that everything is finite. Man in the other hand, would get extremely disappointed. Man is the only creature on earth that can't truly live from knowledge and desire Frontal lobe didn't exist for no purpose.

Yes, we have more reasoning capabilities than other animals. There are exceptions, of course. There are mentally retarded people that generally can't think as reasonably as others. What about young children? They don't have souls because they can't reason? What about people that get brain damage? They had a soul before, but not anymore?

Even most retarded people and young children are capable of more reasoning than the most intelligent of animals.
Actually, only mentally retarded people who are also doubly unfortunate enough to have extreme physical disabilities are even remotely comparable to animals, and even then they still function on a higher mental capacity than a dolphin which only exists to play around and rape everything in sight.

Your comparison is fucking stupid.

They're the minorities, the less complete samples. In a survey, they would be excluded. They have a spiritual soul, but they just don't have the ability to realize it yet.

So what? Are you telling me a newborn baby is more intelligent than a dog that can do tricks and listen to commands?

Your babble about human beings having immaterial souls because we have more developed reasoning capabilities than other animals is fucking stupid.

"A spiritual soul"
What is that? A soul by definition is spiritual.

Shut up woman hater

Look at your own post, idiot.
You just compared a newborn baby to some creature that has enough experience to perform basic tricks.
The difference is the newborn will eventually be able to comprehend its own existence while simultaneously being able to physically outperform the dog.
The dog on the other hand will never develop beyond "master told me to balance biscuit on nose, therefore I will do so because he told me to" levels of reasoning.

So what? All that means is that human beings have the capability to develop into self-concious beings that can reason. How does that give us souls?

user was right, you're talking all new-age nonsense. Contrary to what you said, it's not Christian whatsoever, because Christians believe the soul comes from God and returns to it after the physical body dies, which has a lot of problems on its own.

Spirit is some kind of vigorous attribute that make souls don't decompose, due to their ability to have faith on the infinite. I believe that everything that has a soul decompose, but the spiritual ones doesn't.

The very fact that even the most retarded among us can reason on a level no other living creature can lends to the fact we're superior in every way.
I don't know about souls and all of that spiritual shit, but saying we're little better than animals is sub-cuck tier logic and I hope you get fucked to death by an elephant for thinking like that.

Because every ability in a creature exists to be utilized. Evolution happens to meet demands.

I never said anything like that and it wasn't even our conversation. The question is:

Where do these immaterial souls that live on for eternity in the afterlife outside our material realm factor into this?

Oh, well I don't know or give a fuck about souls.
I'm of the belief that if there really was a god who bothered to give us eternal souls to worry about then he wouldn't purposely make it so easy for us to shit on his arbitrary rules and force ourselves into hell.

incoming fedora shitposting

That is beyond logic. Knowledge and comprehension ends here, this is where faith comes to play. Every religion has it's own differing and contradicting views, but only one of them is right. I'm not here to preach.

Alright, God did create us. Something cannot come from nothing, of course.

Now tell me why I should believe it when it is said that;
Even if we are created by a creator god, that is still many steps removed from the God of the Bible, for example, a god who does all those things.

What is that faith based on?

Fairy dust, mushrooms, and a bronze-age collection of contradictory writings plagiarized from other cultures.

Sorry, I misread your question. I don't believe that evolution, or adaptation, happens only to meet demands in the physical realm. There are, for certain, things that exist beyond observable facts, and these things must demand and offer something from and the living creatures too, just like every part of the universe. For example, soil and oxygen demands plants to grow vines and stomatas, and in return gives life.

Humans, as the winners of the evolution/adaptation game, has developed an ability to meet the demands of the unobservable, which is called spirit. Spirit is an attribute, an ability, to find the unobserveable, and in return the unobserveable gives eternal life.

Just read their scriptures and observe their traditions man.

None of it is contradictory at all if you've read it.

If you read it each line out of context like a illiterate retard, then yes, I can see how it would appear contradictory to person like you.

Whose scriptures?

Taking pride in being ignorant of one of the foundation stones of Western culture is a sure sign of adolescence.

Not an argument.

so cute

this, infidels still think christianity actually exists smh

Hello JIDF

I really wish "strong women" would be more playful and flirty when it comes to romance. Like this whole deal that they're stone cold cunts until obligatory sex/kiss 60 minutes into movie is just not really working.

subversive topics 101

its not the surface conflict you need to be aware of, but the prevailing shifts in perceptions that it causes.

they could make strong female characters (its been done countless times) without shitting on men, but they chose to do so.

Why?

because they want to enrich the divide between genders. Because if you can get men and women distrusting one another and hating each other due to the media they watch, instead of their real life encounters with them, then you can ensure they'll never come together in any meaningful way to combat real issues again.

When you fracture a group this way, they become easy to anticipate, influence and market to.

The new marketing strategy is to illicit outrage and get people on both sides talking about their media. When a tv show offends you, don't let (((them))) trick you into translating that anger from the screen onto their real life equivalents. There's only one group you should channel your hate toward, based on what you see on screen.

The actors and actresses are just pawns in their game. Carefully evaluate what you feel, and why, and don't let them influence you so easily.

tv and movies are not reality, so don't let them inform you about the real people you interact with, though its hard without actively reminding yourself this when you watch shows.

There's a power to seeing images on screen, even knowing it isnt real, our minds accept the information more readily. It imprints on you, and that memory becomes a part of the experiences your mind uses to inform itself during future decisions. To be in control of informing and affecting perception to this degree is as close to mind control as you can get.

OP here, this was in my mind as I created the thread.

Absolutely true. When I was younger this shit would get me riled up, it was prevalent in the cartoons I saw as a kid; there was always inevitably a boy vs. girl episode that made me uncomfortable, as I began to instinctively know what direction it was heading, they all ended the same. The boys would turn into shithead straw men and the girls would humiliate them in some "grrl power" moment, and to me, being just an angst filled little kid at the time, it felt like a personal attack – not that I would turn around and shit on the women in my life or anything, it just made me despise even the most light hearted pro-women shit (though female supremacy shit is always bad).

I remember one particular show on the family channel (apparently called "The Proud Family"), it wasn't on until I was a little older, but it was basically just one big anti male, pro women show. I didn't even remember the name until I looked it up a moment ago, but it was about a black family and the daughter was the quarterback of the boys football team and the father was your typical dumb father type – except the mother constantly shit on him every episode and (literally) beat the shit out of him constantly for laughs. It was basically just one ongoing message of "men are shit, and women run the world" shit.

Anyway, I have pretty thick skin now that I'm older, this shit doesn't get any emotional response from me, it just seems like something that is dangerous to have in childrens cartoons.

Is that why you made a thread complaining about it on a slow board on a niche chan and then defend it by reminding everyone that you don't care?

So unless I outright pretend something doesn't exist, it means I'm emotionally upset? Try harder faggot.

Take your head out of your ass. He's saying that man-hating is way too broad a cliche, there's been various different forms of man-hating in cinema since way back when. His Girl Friday is basically a hypergamist power fantasy. Thinking people would know the specific form you're talking about, based on the vaguest of descriptions, is basically autism. ("Men would live in trees without us," said no character in any movie ever).

Your bitchy, ad hominem response to his valid criticism & request for further clarification, indicates you're a guy who acts like a woman when the stakes are up, and his arguments are challenged. You went straight for the SJW defensiveness toolkit: swearwords, ad hominem attacks, and (in an irony you will probably never fully appreciate) insulting his masculinity — all based on his honest contribution to discussion. You're part of the problem. It's time to make yourself part of the solution. Especially if you're attempting to make political/ sociological arguments, then being inarticulate is something to work on, since such arguments will require clear explanation.

You should probably kill yourself if you haven't already, or at the very least take a break from *chan posting and take some Testosterone medication.

I'm sure you'll come back with some 3-word, bitchy response about how intellectually superior your are, and how your poor writing skills are Federalist Papers-tier. You'll probably bump your own thread, and thereby counteract my sage. But unless you do some self-searching, you'll still be an idiot.

thats its right there.

women are told they arent liberated unless they enter the workforce, avoid monogamy, and harbor a low opinion of men.
The result being that the kids these women have aren't being raised by anyone.

Enter "kids" programming and social media - Well i'm sure you know the story by now. tbh i'm not sure there's anything we can do to stop them, but it starts with influencing your own children, nieces, nephews, whether that's just exposing them to your opinions as you watch shows with them, or giving them a mini red pill, depending on what you think they can handle, mentally. That feeling you talk about as a kid, my nephews have also related it to me when we watch shit together. Those are the perfect opportunities to show them shows where the character interactions aren't just gender-bait, but something both sides can watch and enjoy without the shit flinging

as much as this herd we call society can suck, the fact that this place exists (shills and jim aside) gives me hope that there'll always be those who resist the programming.

ಠ_ಠ

I was very specific on what type of characters I was talking about

Are you willfully ignorant, or can you really not understand the plain words I wrote above?

That's a fairly common type of man hating, describing women who think men would be hopeless without their constant supervision

read what he/you wrote again ( ), all he/you did was throw out some retarded fag speak insult and then tried to claim I was simply mad at fiction in general.

read it again and tell me you're not being a faggot right now, there isn't a rebuttal of anything I said and it isn't contributing shit

Kind of like what you're doing in the majority of this very post I'm replying to?

Fucking hell, do you read your own posts before you send them out? What a pretentious little bitch you are.

kek

Because women spend more money than men. Women can be separated from their money more easily than men are. A man buys a car and tinkers with it forever. Women will buy 14 different pairs of shoes just because. Marketers and producers learned that they can make oodles more money by pandering to the female ego. Feminism has geared women towards thinking themselves equal to or superior to men. So show them some media that indulges them in this fantasy and they will shower you with a reliable revenue stream.

you're assuming women operate on logic.

They Dont.
they operate based off Emotion, and most feminists are trust fund kids who want power, not fairness. you should know this by now..
most women they bother to analyze their own behavior and keep picking that pump & dump alpha. When they do vindictive shit, they feel justified because "you made me feel bad first."

this isnt poor treatment, Men at large aren't punishing them, they are being punished by their own poor choices. This failure to pick wisely, prioritizing looks or money or convenience over personality is their own fault, not "the patriarchy."

Its easy to get treated badly by a group, then start thinking they are "all like that," however this is faulty logic. Unfortunately shit people and shit logic go hand in hand.

if women at large were already resentful of most men because men are "bad" there wouldn't be any need to shill this narrative in every ounce of media imaginable.

dont cha think?

How did you get a part in MDE?

Not an argument.

not an argument

Because women are not strong, neither physically or mentally. At most, they can (have to be) resilient to damage. So all that remains is posing.

Like teens do. When you beat a problem with strength, later women will bring back its phantom to beat with their hysteria.

Think about strawmanning. Strawmen are much more like the literal thing that you would realize. It's something to exercise futily against in absence of the real thing.

Is called free will for that reason faggot. You should care for it and resist at temptation to fuck up your souls, but if you don't want to that ain't a problem.

The concept of hell isnt because you sinned then fuck you have pain for eternity. Is because you sinned and didn't repent for your mistake or worst.
t. Theologist

user, God is a dice and religion is the face of it. There are many of it that say the same shit over and over, using different names for it God, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha is all the same but saw from a different POV and a different Profet

I will gladly answer those user. Will use the christain concept for it due to be the most known one since Reddit it here can't into theology past tumblr level
He created it once, called Eden where everything was good and fine and nice. Humans got into knowledge and wanted to question God thereafter. He kicked us out into the world that have disease and famine yadayadayada. There comes the phrase "ignorance is blessed"
He have done it 3 times overall if we base ourself on the Old Testament, world flood/sodoma&gomorra/Babel, all the situation Where because humans tried to challenge God or have become so corrupted that he had to "reboot the system"
He indeed does it, otherwise wouldn't have send many profets to straight us up, one of which was his son i personally don't buy this one, I think was just a reincarnation of him bringing the message rather than his human/god sonthe trinity concept is fucked up no matter what you say
Otherwise we will destroy ourself, sodoma&gomorra. Just look at how most "atheist"read tumblr. Since atheist actually have culture and have investigated all religion before deny them are also degenerates morality speaking.
Questionable statement, most of the times is just a little thing blown esponentially by mass believe
He made humans as vessel, here I will go into induism concept, they reincarnate constantly to elevate as a better person till will reach God side, then the "work" is done and you will rest in eden/paradise

is this a joke post

Not at all user. This is the post of someone although badly written to due not being native speaker who have spend 1/3 of his life studying theology. Perhaps I should have thought that this was a shitposting thread but I wanted to post actual info for the people that lurk

Good thing that's not Christianity, then.

I appreciated it.

A woman's power is manipulation

I hope you're trying to troll but either way, you lose.

Drumpf.

Leibowitz.

lol get a life man
Replying to four day old posts. What is wrong with you?

People who came back from death.

If men didn't ejaculate sperm, they'd have no purpose.

True, but they naturally have better pain tolerance. They're less likely to go unconscious due to extreme pain than men.

Maybe, but there really wouldn't be much difference even if it was true. They just rarely think outside the box. And they have more sensibility.

Nah, I think men are weaker spiritually. A female growing up in a christian community would have less chance of turning atheist then men, due to their conformist and sensible nature.

Is there even a metaphysical reason behind surviving?

Love and nostalgia. I don't think there's a better companion in the world than a female companion.

They're raised to operate based off Emotion, mostly due to Marxist laws shaping the face of culture for the last century, or so.

I guarantee you that if we took a step back in terms of "suffrage", real women would begin to be raised, in a few post-marxist generations.