Liam Neeson is a degenerate alcoholic

Liam Neeson is a degenerate alcoholic.

Color me surprised

he gets a pass because his wife died

Is he a drunk or does he have dick cancer?

I saw Liam Neeson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

That's some fine pasta.

I saw Liam Neeson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with piss running down his pants with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and relieving his bladder for a few seconds.

evian bottle

It was really hypocritical how in the Sopranos they called every gambler a degenerate and yet they make money by stealing from trucks and beating people up and forcing them into debt. By the end of the series I hated everyone but Syl and Paulie.

2:00

Liam Peeson
Mike Cucklasa

Schindler's Piss

Liam Peeson is just method acting his favorite sopranos scene.

Why didn't they just piss on each other to stay warm?

or dtlo enoeNs loco mhi to I roens,p eb mhi ni to I .gtanihny and ryatd.eesy and was eAsgenl uoedhc shtopo a btroeh owh fro it imh oetrs I swa tidn’d ksa utb emte a ycorger ni want miLa soL mhi at
ero’uy ielk oidgn Oh,“ isa,d own”? eH
ays to wlekda hiwt mhi olduc rtnygi I n.pigay keil ahedr tkena my pu alwkde tkpe ecuckhl he hte saw as ckba,a ihs wtuihot nhda and I ffo uhts utb Wsya hmi oorsd to em I adn nda I dnteucnio gsoph,inp I itgtnuc nhads rfnto fro ioggn ykMil Wenh h?h”u of swa cglnosi his in nad hh?u“ adn fftus ym I awya in front aws Hu“?h” enfftei uh?h I out awkl acem wthi pay a.fce ffo. all my
kiel to luynlaeetv ont trfis to ”rft.si At swa toehs ,ooesapnirsfl eh,r rennegtpid hTe igrl and enic ndee baotu swa ehtm pya adn it rS“i, onrecut dan ofr yvre eahr oyu oduanr he be entcruo. dna the rtuden cbak ot utb teh gbhtoru etdri ptke ta
he llraey ethm ahce to to repci, rtstade sdneacn rnduao neo ne,tec”feneitr doull.y she koot esh rba a ti esoptdp lpuelitm vnee rhe ncagnnsi Wnhe hmte gba ta artdset eh htnik auinlddlviyi oltd nad ni Aretf nthe hace .em any yb tt’ash wniedk n’tdo adn to“ nad hte tpek fo upt rertnugiitnp ays tduern nda a I adn bsar ancs mes,ti pneterv erh icarctllee het .rdow hre nda ngnyawi

^ typical Irish communication.

He has AIDS.

he's also an anti gun cuck who is unaware of the irony that he's in shit tons of action movies.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/christian/

this is a pretty degenerate post tbh

>>>/reddipol/

It's like poetry tbh

You'd need a fifth Guinness before you start hearing the breaks between the words.

This meme will never catch on no matter how hard you try and force it

Liam Neeson makes gooks kill each other.

>>>/reddipol/, cumskin

The word "degenerate" is degenerate.

t. degenerate

He's also a bloody hypocrite of the highest order. His movies like Taken, glorify the use of firearms, especially handguns. He takes pleasure in using them, yet between Taken 2 and 3 he came out strongly in the U.S. against guns and pro gun control, to the point where he shat on the company who was supplying the firearms for the Taken films, who rightly so removed their participation in the films. He's such an idiot.

Reddipol spammer confirmed for lowest energy goon we've had so far.

Was probably just the booze talking

He come out with a bunch of other hollywood lefties after some mass shooting, making a youtube video in black and white, looking all serious and patronising i wish i could remember it, saying the 'killings need to stop now, we need gun control'
Forgetting that the mass shooting took place in a gun control zone.

He's an Ulster-Scot.

Didn't Liam convert to islam for a week or something?

Same fucking thing. They are all island niggers.

Carrey did the same throwing Kickass 2 under the bus and refusing to do press because muh gun violence.

Yeah because they're drills not real shootings.

Are you implying that a legit shooting magically can't happen in a "gun free zone?"

Which is why I feel no shame in pirating their shit.

i would drink too if my hot wife died in an accident when i was making a movie

this

No, just saying Sandy Hoax, Santa Barbara, San Bernadino, Boston and Orlando were crisis drills with crisis actors.

Not an argument.

So he's now an open target for decapitation for apostasy? Sweet.

While filming a movie in Istanbul, Liam Neeson was quoted as “thinking about becoming a muslim” in response to the call to prayer. He said, “The Call to Prayer happens five times a day and for the first week it drives you crazy, and then it just gets into your spirit and it’s the most beautiful, beautiful thing… There are 4,000 mosques in the city. Some are just stunning and it really makes me think about becoming a Muslim.”

Neeson did not actually convert, however.

You're right, spouting the [current year] equivalent of u mad isn't an argument.
That's what he was trying to say.

So he was just virtue signalling.

In others words, if you like stale memes:
>>>/reddit/

If a tree killed my wife I'd convert to lumberjack

That's funny coming from a goon forcing stale memes.

I was agreeing with you brah, relax.

He grew up in Ulster during the 60s and 70s. He has a very good reason to be anti-gun.

Make me

It was a skiing accident.

wow