After seeing that Battlefield I has German nigger soldiers, how long it will take for movies to feature Black Nazis?

After seeing that Battlefield I has German nigger soldiers, how long it will take for movies to feature Black Nazis?

Implying Hitler shouldn't be played by a strong woman of color

Never, the Natsees are the bad goys. :^)

We're a few years from Black Russians or a Black Jazz troop saving Jews from the Shoah

>>>Holla Forums

wtf I hate hitler now

Blacks can't be "evil," so never.

Considering the colonial era setting i wouldn't even have much of a problem on the african maps.

It's certainly less retarded than female Special Forces Soldiers in COD for example.
Anyway, i didn't keep informed over this pile of shit but all advertsing i've seen featured desert maps.
Are there also european maps? Because german nogs there would obviously ludicrious.

Also, one a sidenote, i remember that BF1 got some SJWs salty because they didn't include female models in BF1, so i guess that's at least something they got going for them.

Where were you when Holla Forums took over all other boards?

The thought of a Louisiana nigger jazz band busting into a concentration camp is pretty hilarious tbh.

Holy shit! People still post on Holla Forums?!

I have the mental image of nazi soldiers and jewish prisoners dancing to beat of jazz music in Auschwitz.

Sometimes.

I was picturing some slapstick shit like a trombone player hitting nazis in the face with the slide(?) while still playing.

No.

They added a female bedouin in the campaign, I don't know if they'll had one in the multiplayer.

With my wife's son. Watching ghostbusters answer the call.

we wuz

You made this thread on Holla Forums too. Kindly fuck off back there.

Nice Bioshock refernces. Lol xD

Didn't you hear? Holla Forums posts in you…

OY VEY! why you hate hitler you goy?! she didn't do nuffin!

WEW
E
W

well the in WWI the germans did have blacks fighting for them from their colonies in Africa.

It would be a reference if he said "would you kindly".
Kindly let me fuck your ass you silly qt ;^)

HEIA SAFARI

Send the Orson posters there.