get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out

Shit taste. She's a bitch.

because she doesn't fucking talk

Is spamming Holla Forums with anime some new Holla Forums shitposting attempt?

This.

Rei & Asuka a shit.

Is this even actually a good show or is it just a "muh intellecual cartoons!" circlejerk that's gotton out of hand?

Overrated shit.

>>>/a/

It's greatest achevement is something that The Graduate managed to do better in its closing shot.

I don't remember Dustin Hoffman jerking off over someone's body anywhere in that movie.

Why would you choose a disgusting old roastie hag over a 15 year old fiery waifu in heat?

When the five people who keep spamming anime topics and sperging out with their autism go hang themselves in a ritualistic cult suicide pact.

tbh

What the fuck is that?
Is that what a circumcised dick looks like?
Holy fucking shit I don't even mind the little weird spot I have inside my foreskin if that crusty abomination is the alternative.

It was one one of the first "intellectual cartoons" when it debuted in the 90's. It got a dedicated following from oldfag weebs and it only grew in popularity as it usually became the first adult anime someone would watch.

It's still good, but a lot of its story is the creator pulling random stuff from biblical text only because it sounded cool.

Yeah, you get mad, goy. Women think your flippy floppy excess skin is the real abomination.

So never?

>>>/a/

keep telling yourself that

Goes on /a/.

Rei isn't even a real girl. She's like a fuck doll and only disgusting otaku trash who masturbate every hour like her. Asuka is a real, sweet, teenage girl ripe for childbearing. I bet her cunt tastes excellent and gives off a lovely smell. Slightly red and puffy from being in heat. God why can't the age of consent be 14.

Because no one likes you.

She's a broken bitch with mommy issues.

What does that make Rei? She literally fucks her dad every night.

They're both shit. The only girl in Eva who's remotely decent was that one with the pigtails.

Please. Get some standards.

It's extremely good. It's the last third that's controversial.

Not even the last third, like the last 2 episodes of the series and the movie finale. Yeah the rest is top tire animation

What kind of faggot hell is this?

She's just confused because of puberty. If she had a strong male figure to give her the D it would straighten her out before she hits 17.

How could you say that to this face?

Anne Frank is more of a myth than Hercules.

RAMIEL IS BEST GIRL YOU PLEBS!

holy shit lmao

Freech, begone

Dave Mustaine is best girl.

>>>/a/

asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine asuka im sorry please be mine

No one gives a shit what the cripple thinks.

this

See:

fuggoff

was here before you, boyo

How have you not figured out that they're only posting anime to get a rise out of people like you? If you stop sperging every time someone makes an anime thread, they'll stop making them.

Maybe if actually had a personality. Face it, you only like Rei because you have a savior complex and like non-threatening (over)simple women.

This is why both Rei AND Asuka are shit. Rei is too blank and Asuka is too moody. No balance at all.

It's a cartoon

ur a cartoon #rekt

Get a load of this faggot.

It's actually boring and depressing like most "mature" anime.

>>>/a/

Both Rei and Asuka are shit.

/a/ threads go on /a/

never ever

I can smell asuka's cunt through my computer screen. She is ready for fucking. EVA is actually about how japan's oppresive society punishes liberated western women and drives them to become bitches.

Angelic trips cunfrrm.

No, you can't. Asuka is made of ink and paper. She has no cunt to smell. You have a mental illness and need therapy.

That's a very creative way of saying "go back to /a/"

It's a direct way of saying "Seek therapy".

You might as well date a 3D woman if you want someone like Asuka.

What if you were to normalise them and make them into generic Japanese girls like Hikari, i.e. plain-jane brown haired girl with freckles and a generic jumpsuit?

Is this supposed to be bad?

Anyway, I'd rather have a yandere for a waifu.

No, I'm just wondering if user is put off by their being atypical in looks and attitude.

Maybe some people want a girl with a personality, but also not someone who's irritating.

So you'd be on board with changing Asuka from a cocky firebrand into a timid waifu?

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TITTYSUCKING SON OF A BITCH YOU RIDICULOUS WAIFUING BONER DRONER ASS BISCUITS.
JUST BECAUSE IT MOVES DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCK IT.
JUST BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULD FIND A WAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD.
THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE THIS TIME EITHER, THIS ISN'T LIKE YOUR STUPID BASTARDIZATION OF ALL THINGS /m/ WITH GYNOID WAIFU'S LIKE AEGIS, EVA 01 IS FUCKING /m/.
WANTING TO FUCK EVA 01 IS LIKE LOOKING AT A GOD DAMNED ZOGOK AND THINKING
"GEE, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? STICKING MY FUCKING DICK IN THAT THINGS EXHAUST PIPE"

anime is trash kill youself

Aren't evas biological? You could atleast fuck the eye socket

Probably.
Or at least tone it down a bit. She can be hot-blooded or confident without being a bitch.

If your car ever breaks down, you'll know it's because you don't pay her enough attention.

This nigger fucking gets it.

>>>/a/

Thank you

He probably didn't even break her hymen.

kek

Checkmate.

[Smacks Lips Profusely]
[Steals]
[Eats A Skittle]
[Collects Welfare]
[Does The Crip Walk]
[Opens Up A 40 And Pours Some For His Homies Trayvon And Michael Brown]
[Dindu Nuffins]
[Instinctively Looks Around For The Police]
[Faints And Then Gets Up Repeatedly]
[Scopes Dem Titties]
[Chucks Spear]
[Sets Down Cotton Bale]
[Strokes Welfare Check Pensively]
[Throws Up Gang Sign]
[Swings From Basket Ball Hoop]
[Participates In Drive By Shooting]
[Converts To Islam]
[Repeated World Star Yelling In Background]
[Sells Crack]

This, although there are parts here and there that are enjoyable, also the opening to each episode is quite good. I kind of wish Misato was the main character of the show and the events would just sort of happen around her. Too bad it turned into an absolute clusterfuck thanks to the creator turning away from his original vision to cater to brain dead "fans". The original TV ending had a much better message than the movies.

see

source?

I love how black people in anime are literally just chocolate-colored white people.

WE WUZ QINGS AN' SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Watch both and then use your brain.

pic

Shinji would have been perfect if he was a girl.

The series ended at EoE, faggot.

Shinji was a girl.

I thought you meant the tv originally planned ending before they ran out of the budget.

*the originally planned

Well, they want them to look attractive.

AYY YO HOL UP

>>>/a/

WE WUZ

is this race mixing?

Why are gender-flipped male characters always qts?

This site is making me gay.

VILE
NO

Cunt

(checked)
Because they're written better than female characters. In Shinji's case he already acts more feminine than all the other characters.

*than all the other characters in Eva.

Is there any way I can get my asuka fix other than by rewatching the series and movies?

Now I will talk about farm land. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato. It can be eaten raw, or it can be cooked in a variety of ways. They can be baked, and many people like to add butter to them. They can be mashed, and a lot of times brown gravy or milk gravy is poured on top of them. They can be cut into thin strips and fried. Typically a large amount of grease is required to prepare potatoes in this style, but they are easy to make and easy to eat. You can order them at several fast-food restaurants. Potatoes can also be boiled, stewed, and scalloped. There is a wide variety of options available to you when cooking potatoes.

Some other types of crops grown on farm land are used for other purposes. Cotton is used to make clothing (which I also mentioned earlier). It is a very versatile and inexpensive material for clothes. Such items as shirts, pants, socks, and underwear can be made from cotton. The process of converting cotton from a cotton plant to clothing is fairly complicated. Today, cotton is harvested more efficiently through the use of the cotton gin, invented by Eli Whitney many years ago.

Tobacco is another type of crop. It is used in making cigarettes. A lot of people smoke cigarettes, even though many medical sources have identified them as harmful to people’s health. Warnings are printed on cigarette packages reminding people of possible dangers resulting from smoking. Cigarettes are available in several brands, including Marlboro, Salem, and Virginia Slims. There is a brand called Kool, but I don’t know whether they are still available at most outlets. Tobacco farming is a large industry, and currently there is debate about it. Recently the government decided on some regulations that cost tobacco companies a large amount of money.

Sadly none I know of.

Asuka and Rei mixing you say?

Thats fucking anne frank you retarded nigger, why would a blind amerilard bitch speak german and use a fucking computer you cunt?