Why haven't you watched 7 hand drawn years yet? It's the pinnacle of animation...

Why haven't you watched 7 hand drawn years yet? It's the pinnacle of animation. It takes advantage of the genre and does things that would be impossible to do in live action. It's animation for animation's sake.

Because I have.

See that looks like it might actually be well animated. It's something those weebcucks will never understand about their shit scribbles. Just because it has big eyes and goes uguuu~ doesn't make it art. It is pedosexual masturbatory material for autists. Look at that image you can practically feel the speed and rage. It has emotion and artistic value.

Because I don't like the animation style.

Is Lynchman the most redpilled racer in the universe? He's literally a walking holocaust.

I agree. /a/ would call me a manime watching pleb and then go jerk off to their non existent waifus. Redline is an adrenaline rush of masculinity and desire.

It's very colorful and exaggerated. I can't imagine anyone not liking it unless you're a nofunsallowed kind of guy.

It's like I'm really on Holla Forums!

It's too exaggerated, it's like 8 on a scale of 10 at most I like mine at most 6.

And the color palette throws me off.

Don't you have a redarmyledditmemeia thread to greentext in?

I've got to say I don't really understand you. It's unfortunate that you don't like the animation because that's basically all the movie has going for it.

We all have our personal preferences, I know it has effort behind it and I respect that, but I just don't like it. No reason to get upset.

What's an japanese animation that you like?

Downloading now

For film?
Akira.

Akira…
I need to watch more Japanese film because I only watched that and some Ghibli films which were good but not my favorites.

Watch Sword of the Stranger. Shit is tighter than dick skin.

I'll check it out.
Any films similar to Jojo or Vagabond or Akira? The sort?

Oh look, it's >>>/reddit/

First off, stop watching that normalfag trash

Secondly, check out Mamuro Oshii's films, specifically Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor 1 and 2, and Angel's Egg

Not that user, but is the Patlabor show worth watching? I watched a couple of episodes, and I like the idea of a police procedural with mechs, but it just didn't grab me.

And there's nothing you can do about it

redline was hype as fuck. you'd think with all the animation effort they would have come up with a better story and dialogue.

Yes. It also takes place in a separate continuity. It's also more comedic. It has a follow up OVA called New Files.

There's also the original Early Days OVA. This was followed up by the two movies, which are classics.

The third Patlabor movie didn't happen

GET IN NIGGERS WE'VE GOT A LIVE CUCK ON OUR HANDS

And there's nothing you can do about it

Hey we're just laughing at you, not our business you're a faggot.

Because it looks like an autistic shit that belongs to Holla Forums.

I'm glad you understand you're completely powerless

I see you haven't gotten past "le pic manly" part

I didn't mind the story, but that ending left something to be desired.

you might wanna just lie back and accept it, 8cuck :)

That was already possible 30 years ago but then the jap animation industry realized it's cheaper to make shitty cartoons instead of animation art.

Yeah, there was no resolution. They could have showed what happened to the roboworld government or expanded on the magical girl princess or showed what each character did after the redline race. I suspect after 7 years the studio just decided to stop drawing after the climax.

I said I enjoy them not they're the same.

Why haven't you watched the adventures of panda warrior yet? It's the pinnacle of animation. It takes advantage of the genre and does things that would be impossible to do in live action. It's animation for animation's sake.

jesus fucking christ

Absolute Kinographe

It takes advantage of the genre and does things that would be impossible to do in live action.
What is impossible to do in live action?

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums