Narcos

Anyone watching it? It's bretty good too be honest!

I watched the first season. Its pretty good.

Second season came out today.

really nice. I'll check it out when I can.

narcos are scum and deserve to die

Well it was inspired on real people. Escobar was gunned down trying to get his fat ass away from the corrupt cops.

Butthurt Columbian detected.
Also it wasn't Pablo that I was talking about it was Carrillo who isn't a real person.

Not samefagging user I just replied to this guy.

Pablo wasn't really smart in the second season (or in real life). Houses with no guys out the front who can warn you if the cops raid your property? Picking "safe" houses with no safety infrastructure whatsoever? Burying money in a wooden chest???? Driving around in town with no protetion/masks/disuise?

Also
Seriously if you are dependant on a fucking truckload of cash from Miami your plan is fucking shit to begin with!
You are just trying to get cathed right?
Being a fat lazy bastard is a ticket to jail!
This is like basic knowledge right here!

He looks like Gunther

This communist motherfucker was crying about impeaching Dilma Roussef, he can go fuck himself and his shitty series glorifying drug dealing right in the shithole.

wasn't he also in Elite Squad 1 and 2?

Yes. Only to prove that he's a money and fame whore. His dream is to get paid to spew left-wing bullshit at the public, but ironically enough, his biggest role up to now is of the heroic, hard-line police captain that gets though on drug users and dealers.

He's also going to act on a series about the operation that was resposible for Rouseff's impeachment, so you can see how much of a whore this fucker is.

Yeah it glorifies them and makes them look like good people.

Since the series is lacking of characters you can connect to, you are practically forced to connect to Pablo since he is the only character with a back story, a family life etc.

It's intended that way

Some Brazilian user was saying the actor made a bunch of money out of some dodgy "arts/cultural funding" thing that Rouseff set up

I was counting on Holla Forums sperging about a little bit about this with so many memefancies tickled by some Aztec Goons killing each other.

I'm more surprised about the lack of Los Pepes shitposting before season 2 honestly

We've been dropping the memeball lately, Holla Forums.

Get on this, Holla Forums.

Oh, yeah, it's called Rouanet's Law, it basically allows companies to get tax deductions to fund marxist crap that nobody goes to watch, but it keeps actors, directors, and producers all very comfy. Any mention of cuting the funds for this crap and the "artistic class" starts crying and complaining about how people want to destroy culture, it's anudah shoah, how dare you NOT want to pay some shitty artist a million bucks, goyim.

I like Carillo, mainly because he's the one going out to kill the Narcos and is dedicated to justice.