Recut Avatar

How viable a project do you think it would be to recut Avatar to change it from a Na'vi victory to instead a tragedy ala Custard's Last Stand? Cut out the sympathetic parts of the Na'vi etc.

The movie doesn't make sense if you cut out the sympathetic parts. Otherwise Jake being a race traitor is bizarre and out of left field.

You can cut out the scenes that make the humans look bad, and even cut together scenes from one point of continuity to another to make the Na'vi look like assholes.

I've seen a lot of fancy and hilarious re-edits in the past few years, I don't believe that it is impossible.

Oy vey, don't you want more multiculturalism for the next five avatars, goy? Captcha semi-related.

This made me laugh

Remove unobtanium, remove earth scenes, remove any positive interaction between jake and the navi

That's all i got right now

doesn't it just involve cutting the movie down to 2 scenes? the tree falling down and then the battle up until the point where the humies win? you don't even have to cut out the taco chick, just have her desert, change sides, and die horribly like she does in the flick.

besides, avaturd 2 might actually maybe be a great crusade level massacre of imperial tier proportions. at least i hope it is.

Hopefully. But if he does, I feel it will be only so the navi can kick more ass for the 3 movies after that.

are- are there people who consider Avatar salvageable?

the vehicle designs are far from trash tier. the spaceship is actually breddy gud, the construction vehicles look cool (because the only thing cooler than a tonka truck is a bigger tonka truck), and the helicopters are decent. the worst offender is the alien power loader but it's semi-justified in that it's a repurposed futuristic fork lift with a cannon strapped to it.
the world itself is visually striking with an amazon jungle meets coral reef vibe.
quaritch is, at the very least, a good looking villain.

the problem with avatar was entirely the theme and story. it was a global warming, environmentalist, anti-colonialist, anti-oil wet dream in space. keep in mind, humans literally brought the aliens schools and technology, and they still chimped the fuck out. the main character betrays humanity for alien pussy, and his friends follow him for no real reason better than just because. avatar was a visual piece, and there it succeeded. it was everything else that was shit.

Sounds good, but where in the movie did they mention global warming?

Hear, hear.

I thought it was implied when Jake talked about sending the humans back to their dying world in the last scene.

capitalism probly was allowed to destroyed the planet's atmosphere. also probly why they're attacking other worlds to plunder their resources like the parasites they are; they ruined their planet, like short-sighted fools. avatar may suck ass but that's a realistic, likely future for us except we won't be traveling the stars, we'll just be dead

They're blue monkeys sitting on resources not using them, fuck them

That tree seemed like a pretty fucking important resource. The whole thing was basically a super computer. If that greedy kike had simply exterminated the blue people and carefully mined around the tree humanity could have developed all kinds of shit. Avatar is unintentionally proving Jews literally ruin everything.

But would it have been the highest grossing movie of all time

>>>Holla Forums

Have you already given up on reddipol?