RoboCop

Robocop I > all the sequels.

RoboCop II only has RoboCain going for it, and even then, it doesn't make any fucking sense. And we don't talk about the rest of the movies.

The reboot doesn't do justice to the first movie either.

Why is RoboCop doomed to mediocrity?

I think the fact is that Robocop does not lend itself to the capeshit treatment. Robocop doesn't need a huge sprawling cast of villains, Robo-knockoffs and long-running franchise longevity. The first movie was perfect and ended everything perfect. Everything afterwards was superfluous and unnecessary. Look at how Robocop 2 even rolled back Murphy regaining what was left of his humanity and made him act like an actual robot all over again. It's all absolutely unnecessary.
Only thing I'll give a pass to is Robocop vs Terminator because the burning figure from NECA is really fucking cool.

because orion went under and paul verhooven fucked back off to dykeland.

I liked Robocop 2. Sure, it didn't outdo the first one but it's a solid sequel with good action, gore, humor, a cool villain and nice "say no to drugs" message to it.

Also about the Robocop TV series? Sure they had to tone down the violence but it kept the satirical tone of the movies and he had a rogues gallery in it.

2 didn't really hit the satire note so well though and that kills it for me. Still better than 3 and the sequel though.

No shit.

Robocop 1: reddit pleb flickjoint
Robocop 2: patrician cinema
Robocop 3: esoteric kino

RoboCain was pretty cool, and the failed Robocops were neat. The whole thing with the kid less so. Also it seems like some things just got cartoonishly stupid like that little league team robbing the store.

The action scenes with RoboCain were bretty gud, I'll give you that.

But other than that, the movie is nothing like the first one, and the "purpose" behind RoboCain is complete nonsense.

is this an obvious truths thread? no shit the original robocop is the only good robocop.

besides, embed related is all that matters. once again based basil delivers an asskicking soundtrack.

Robocop is like the dream of an autist. Seriously only a complete coward who fails in the social realm would watch a movie about a robot cop with no morals. Fucking autistic degenerates.

The little league robbery scene was one of the best moments.

Is Hollow Man as bad as it's rep?

Robocop has a lot of moral struggle though. It's Dredd that is full blown muh laws autism.

What the fuck are either of you trying to say?

It's clear what they are trying to convey here, autismo.

The original Robocop has aged poorly and is rather demeaning to minorities and women. The reboot was in every way an improvement.

Quality of a movie is about more than the "quality" of it. It is also about conveying socially conscious messages. The original Robocop is a dumb movie filled with dumb corney 80s shit. The remake is a sleek humanized version of the original. So it is obviously better than the "oh so clever" satire that is the original.

Come quietly or there will be. Trouble.

Dead or alive you're coming with me.

Robocop 2 should have been about those aborted robocops. Even a prequel, if necessary.

I have to believe that you're trolling.

Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, cuckhold the law.

Your move, creep.

Dredd was some forgettable shit, I'll tell you that much.

Dredd is supposed to be a satirical character, to a degree. Of course that varies depending on who's writing it.

smdh tbqh

Mad Max 2 > Mad Max
Star Wars Ep 3 > Ep 2

bait?
or
>>>/oven/