ITT: Three representative movies from your country

Mexico.
A extreme leftist photographer gets injured during "Corpus Thursday" a real life event where the government killed communist protesters in the early 80's.
He falls into a coma for a decade to find that the Soviet Unionhas fallen, all his revolutionary friends are now executives, he barely knows his family, he's incapacitated from the waist down, his children are now adults and his family is getting tired of this salty ass just taking space spewing leftist stuff.
The catch, is an intentional "dark comedy"

The only one I found subtitled and its linked.
Macario is a dirt cheap poor man somewhere during the 17 and 18th centuries, since the society is classist there's no social ladder to climb.
He gets frustrated and promises to stop eating until he gets to eat like a man should have so his wife steals and cooks a turkey for him to eat alone and be selfish for the first time is his lifeā€¦ until god, the devil and the grim reaper all come to ask for a piece.
The catch: This is kino.

Shit, meant two, but if you want to recommend more that's OK, try to give a link if you can.

Mexicans can't count, that's what I learned today.

Are you a woman or just Holla Forums?
I'm really tired and just wanted to share something good to uplift the mood.

'This is now a shit on Mexico thread.

Don't think I don't see what you're doing mexi-kun~

OK fuck you.
Here's your three.
A newly ordained priest is send b to a church in a small corrupted town, soon he find himself committing every sin in the book and legal crimes as well except for taking it in the butt.

"Dog loves" a non wacky version of Pulp Fiction.

Killing Cabos= The hangover+Weekend at Bernie's+any Bourne movie.

I'm in mexico.
We have internet here.

You could have just been mexican, but you also had to be a double posting self bumping homo clown.

someone post the russian set

We have our own satellites.

When the free trade treaty was approved the emerging independent Mexican economy of the early 90'so wasn't able to stand against the US super giants.
A lot of Mexicans lost their jobs and in need went in mass, more than ever before to the US and the companies of course welcomed cheap workforce in their raw materials gartering branch. And you tell me that wasn't planned by the (((US)))

That's why Trump isn't going to win, American workforce is expensive and needs attention and care and if Mexico ever gets a chance out of that globalist treaty they could slowly recover their own economy ending their dependence on the US.

Is too dangerous to let Trump win.

nice try mexican cartel

t. Stinky Salty Spic

only a cartel would know that, paco

post the russia list

lmao all ur countries are gay

Says the CIA nigger.

Sure.

For Australia:

The Castle

Bloody brilliant film that captures australian family humor and what it's like growing up in the 'burbs or atleast used to be. Excellent film and always a great laugh.

Gallipoli
Turks vs Aussie the constant reminder we all have against kebabs but shows mateship at it's purist form and shows just what it means to be a good mate and an aussie.

Two Hands
Aussie Gangsters aren't like niggers or jap gangsters, nah they're a different sort and Two Hands sums up Sydney life pretty well.

surprised more countries haven't posted yet.

I appreciate your effort user. Pics related are my favorite Mexican film + the movie I think best sums up estados unidos.

Murica here

A nice touching film to show what rural America is all about: getting fucked up because you know your life is total shit and you'll never go anywhere with it.

Leave the shitpost, take the memes. Basically shows that the only way to get anywhere is to have connections.

Shows how those connections can fuck you over.

taco-american pls

Calvary for the prevalence of religion here in Ireland and how we often struggle to commit ourselves to it. It also captures both the reserved/distant sense of humour people here tend to have and conveys the feeling of everyone knowing everyone else really well.

Michael Collins is a good lesson about how politically divided Ireland has been throughout history, especially in the past century. It's also decent for learning about some of our most famous figures, like Collins and de Valera.

Bloody Sunday's good for similar reasons, but its more recent setting is good for getting a bit of insight into why unionism vs. nationalism continues to be so divisive here and for learning a bit about Northern Ireland.

Honourable mentions to The Wind That Shakes the Barley, In the Name of the Father and Omagh.

USA aka The Great Satan:
1. Debbie Does Dallas
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. Sausage Party

Blue Velvet: The worst of America.
Taxi Driver: The hypocrisy of America.
The Straight Story: The best of America.