Channel Autism thread?

Where is it? This is twice now that it's gone, are you guys not doing it anymore?

Either way i actually like the new nostalgia critic, I stopped watching them for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVGf84vclW8
linkedin.com/in/paullatza
youtube.com/watch?v=KW9y9y8pRLM
8ch.net/tv/res/474026.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a thread about Brad Jones which was a psuedo new CA thread

Looks like Angry Joe is going blind. Says in new video that his visions been getting blurry lately. He's got a rare eye disease and needs surgery for it. He might be wearing glasses or have contacts in the future depending on how quick his eyes deteriorate. Blind rage will have a double meaning for him.

I like him too.
Go ahead anons.

Hmmmm

Poor Rachel.

There was something stupidly endearing about his tribute to the 80s Chipmunk movie…maybe because it was actually "nostalgic" and not some vaguely related clickbait

i won't lie, i recently got into an argument who says that THIS has decent anatomy & they preferred it to Frank Miller

HMMMMMMM?

Who's been following the lulz on ScreamingMantis twitter? "I hate this city, I hate this house and my mom is always on my back abloo bloo bloo bloo" maybe she should move into her own place y'know. She's in her 30s maybe it's time. Also Brad just got back from Buffalo.. coincidence?

It's probably just diabetes

Yes but that was awhile back but then the past few days she's also tweeted…

ScreamingMantis [email protected]/* */ · Sep 1
Alright so we need some help, family said no. I SAY YES- Help me get to NOLA. Google Wallet me, take mto to NOLA.

Help me get there, please help me get there GoogleWallet: "[email protected]/* */"

Please and thank you. Get me the fuck out of this city. Help me get out Google Wallet: "[email protected]/* */"

I'm so sick of this city, I'm sick of this house, this place, my mother freaking out over everything ever, enough is enough

ScreamingMantis [email protected]/* */ · 24h
The guy who delivers my beer, this adorable Chinese man is in love with me I think, he offered to come get me if I get "Stranded in NOLA"

ScreamingMantis [email protected]/* */ · 17h
I'm tired and I am angry. All I wanted was 2 days in NOLA.TWO FUCKING DAYS

Pathetic.

the shit I have to sift through for pics, ah well ziiiiiiiip…

Jesus fuck user, do you have no fucking standards?

For christs sake, there's are better things to fap to.

Hey I'm not the one who wanted to marry that Go tell Brad about standards not me who just likes fap to a chubby pale butt

There's a difference between wanting to marry someone and just using them a fap materiel.

There's to proof to say he's in it for her looks.

*There's no proof to say he's in it for her looks.

pff yeah because obviously it could just as easily be her winning personality or personal fortune right?

We're talking about channel awesome here.

She could be a complete and total cunt and he could still find her 10/10.

so now you're saying it IS for her looks?

No, i'm saying even if she's a total cunt, he could think that her personalilty is a 10/10

You. Will. Never. Finish. Emo Jones.

Why wasn't Douge included in this drawing?

Cross out the ones that aren't there anymore.

That would be all of them except Angry Joe, Bennett the Sage, Mike Jeavons, Brad Jones, Film Brain & Linkara

oops and Marzgirl

Middle looks like the result of Linkara and his beast doing the fusion dance

Do they literally have autism? I think my 11 year old sister his a better artist. Pic related.

You know, Snob made a good point on the Jesus Bro stream. If that was really him talking to his then girlfriend why wouldn't it just say it was from Brad or like a pet name instead of explicitly from Brad J?

Maybe they have other Brads in their circle of friends.

odds are. or they think that the AT4W/later lightbringer art is done by lewis

Remember guise… JIMMY FALLON MUST GO INTO THE BLACK HOLE!

Linkara's butt?

What's Latza up to these days?

Shit, anyone catch Hope's injection?

Everybody in my phone's contact list is listed by first and last name. Parents, siblings, grandparents, even my GF. I don't see why that's so strange.

French user here, Benzaie's dick leaked recently.
No need to thank me.

I'd sit on it tbh
also who?

haven't heard of ANYTHING from Benzaie in years, first thing that I see from him is his dick

sounds like Benzaie

Apparently this…
youtube.com/watch?v=YVGf84vclW8

Honestly I kinda like this guy. He may be cringy but there's this earnestness to him that I like.

user, I'm afraid you're showing severe levels of autism. we'll have to treat immediately with a lobotomy

You'll have to catch me first.

I found you. you were brown nosing Latza

dammit. Well I haven't seen enough of the guy but what I have seen so far is that he seems pretty genuine about his autism. I don't know I guess I respect people who are consistent with their ideals and honest with themselves rather than some of the other Channel Awesome people that lie to themselves all the time.

Dont buy it for a secondo user. He might seem like a dopey autist, but he's no more than two steps from going full on ==JULAY==. Look at how desperate he is to be popular and famous. Look at how asinine his reviews are. He isn't doing this out of a love for games or for entertainment. He is mindlessly copying all of the "popular" and "successful" internet celebrity gamers, while missing the most important characteristic; charisma. Say what you will about any of the Channel Awesome spergs, but the most successful and popular had at least one charismatic gimmick at one time. You can abstract an appeal from them. Latza is just pathetic and depressing, which is why I imagine you find him more endearing. But don't fool yourself for a second, if he had half the popularity of NC, he'd be doing some real stupid shit.

Thank you for explaining that to me user. I'll avoid him from now on.

PC Master race my ass, Latza

I heard she moved to California.

Does anyone have the pics of Nostalgia Chick being slutty?

Is that Anita Sarkeesian?

I have a few

nah anita got a bigger nose.

No, this is not what these threads are for.

does he actually work for Disney?

He's doiang amazing well in Fance, his channel is huge and he got a show on national television at some point.

I said that because it leaked from his french account to french websites. I should have explained that though.

Damn she's ugly as fuck.

Never seen him, why is he so popular that he gets a tv show?

linkedin.com/in/paullatza

Yeah. He apparently edits for their social media stuff. Stuff we'd never even see or notice it was edited by Latza.

Also, according to his linkedin, he knows Japanese.

Is he the guy who's non-ironically a brony?

Yes.

He knows his shit and isn't a faggot.

Lets not get carried away

Every time I see that tweet I laugh at first, then I think about the countless hours of human suffering mankind as endured throughout our history.

People rounded up and shot or tortured for having a different belief system.
Sons mutilated, daughters raped and then killed all in front of their parent, who were killed afterwards. Simply for being born in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Groups of people hundreds of thousands in numbers, driven from their homes, tortured, experimented on, killed. Citizens forced to slaughter thousands of other people they know nothing about simply because they have to follow orders.

All of this that I said, and more, all so Paul Latza can make a tweet about an imaginary horse ironing his socks.

We must hate everything, even if parts suck less than others

I want an actual sauce on that show or you suck cox

So you pretty much have an existential crisis every time some retard tweets something stupid?

any of the channel autism crew complain about the new jewtube ToS? I expect furious Fidel to whine about it

Latza sure loves that shirt.

I started watching this, out of a mixture of curiosity and boredom.

There was one (maybe 2? I forgot) mild jokes that I found funny (None of which were from the skits why are they still a thing), it was the opera chipmunk music one, but instantly turned it off at "Animal racism LOL! We need to build a wall XD"

Fuck if I'm gonna listen to some liberal faggot.

The dance recreation at the end was cool at certain points and charmingly corny at the same time, i liked how how they had the chipmunk statues, and the "fuuuuuuuck you" part. I'm pretty gullible so i wasn't expecting it at all, even though i was hoping for it.

Why poor rachel?

He did make a trump joke, but yeah.

It's like hes making fun of her.

Why not just ask jon if he wants to play and move on, he has nothing to lose. If he's serious about dreaming that that's really obsessive.

Why dose he like such a mundane shirt so much?

Hes a mix of ironic and unironic appeal.
Like his Alvin custome was corny but the dancing was corn and entertaining. Too much of chan culture is hating everything.

I cringed also but the end was the only worth while part.

how?

user, I'm afraid you have a fatal dose of autism. the only cure is lead injections to the brain

user, i'm afraid i can't do that…

that's a defeatist attitude. just believe in yourself and you know you can do it

gimme a break will yah?

youtube.com/watch?v=KW9y9y8pRLM
How much of this video made by the voltage vengerz guy is based on something nasty cockslut did?

I seriously can't tell anymore who on that pic is even slightly less awful than the rest but fuck nasty cockslut and Brad " Backstabbing Cokefiend" Brad WHY did i use to think they were okay once?

because they didn't' bear looking into, it was light-hearted garbage that you discarded when done.

When they truly started injecting their BS politics as well spilling their spaghetti everywhere it became readily apparent they are bottom of the rung retard e-celebs and shitty human beings.

Looks at them user, look at them and laugh.

I find too unfunny to laugh, i`ll just cringe instead.

dude, you're a flat tire on the highway of fun. you're already IN a latzathread, and if you know anything about latzathreads going back over the last 1-2yrs then you'd know that eggkara goes with CA/douge/latza threads like chocolate goes with milk, or like mal-adjusted overweight middleaged "cunny enthuiasts" (for lack of a proper pedo*.* term) go with chloe moretz…. not to mention if you don't like a post you can always skip right past it and "live and let live"

instead, i'm thinking that you're quite possibly new to Holla Forums. maybe you started coming here over the summer (for some odd reason? =) and therefore when you got used to Holla Forums there weren't any CA/douge/latza threads around to let you know that they're part of the fabric of Holla Forums, therefore you see one pop up now and decided that you wanna prove your commitment to the group by veritably "policing" the content, ergo reporting an eggkara mention for "spamming"

yeah >TLDR aka WGAF? and i'm obviously some kind of turboautist, but at least i'm not trying to ruin other people's fun by having the stick up my ass compel me to report an eggkara mention IN A LATZA THREAD…. that's just uncouth man. seriously uncouth. and if you weren't some kind of summerfag you'd go far enough back to know that latzaposting is a beloved part of Holla Forums

anyone who has been around Holla Forums for awhile is obviously a proud necrophile, duh.

>

Is that Jonathan Frakes on Brad's left?

No, that's Nicholas Jimmy Landis. He's a bad motherfucker.

Will she ever escape? ;_;

Why's that one girl wearing a hijab?

Why would she escape when she is with her kind?

Why is she so perfect?

I've never seen a womam with a more average face.

She comes the most like a normal person looking lost doing this CA shit

bitch looks liek martin freeman

Top tier shitposting ITT gents.

Maybe minimal CA OPs are the better way to make these threads.

You know now that you mention I can see it now.

she looks like a cute nerdy girl. I kinda miss that old early 2000's look people had.

Maybe we let the notion that there needs to be a thread dedicated to these retards up all the time die.

So apparently he hasn't posted anything on Twitter in days. Is he actually dead?

I want to give them all simultaneous nuclear wedgies

you think that's the outfit she wears when he chains her up & makes love to her "his way"

what happened to the guy who owns Molassia?

I Doubt it. Channel awesome would be cashing in on spoony death by now. Like they did with Jewwario

He's still President For Life. The government hasn't bothered to even dispute his claim because of how small his property is. He actually claims Molassia now has an active Nuclear Weapons Program.

All he's done is retweet someone on the 6th for like a week. Bizarre.

Nuclear autism and linkara's rotten asshole.

His foreskin looks fucking weird. It's like he rolled it up.

This was unbelievably eye-rolling, and not just because he actually talked about MLP for once

How low will it go?

Actor contracts and Doug thinking he can move beyond glorified vlogs

It's already at 1,4k, and slowly falling.

HOWEVER!

Notice how Noah only has 2 Patreon tiers: $1 and $5. 5 x 88 + 228 = 688. Unless there are people still paying him $10 or more per month without getting ANYTHING in return, theres around 700 dollars not accounted by his Patreon info.

Forgot the pic.

I think Patreon allows you to donate a custom amount of money, and that doesn't get shown.

was, fam, she was

You talking abou Marzgurl or Doug's mother, user?

Jesus. So how low do you think this needs to go before Noah becomes a desperate man?

I honestly don't understand him. People are still giving him money for literally nothing (or moreso, for insults and abuses) and he doesn't even seem to give a shit about doing anything.

So, no Channel Awesome thread this coming week, in memorial of Doug's mom?

LATZA GON GIVE IT TO YOU, FUCK TRYING TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN, LATZA GON DELIVER IT TO YOU

OK my Douge hatred is temporarily suspended

Reminds me of Lacy Green.

I would smash the shit out of it if she wasn't such a mega cunt.

GTFO you fucking pussy. There is no way these liberals would stop hounding you if your mother died. They would see blood and go in twice as hard.

Fuck him up.

Channel awesome is on hard times after all.

Faggot

>>>/autism/

Wew.

Never change

Could you imagine how this must've been for Spoony.

One of his idols, an individual who in part is the very reason he was inspired to pursue his entire internet career, calling him a bitching troll he doesn't even recognize.

You mean like what he did to Jontron?

what did he do to that fat fuck?

Hmmmm…

Why did you think it was eye rolling?

I guess you can say Doug Walker mom went from having heart TIMING too a Big Limped Moment.

Reminder Doug didn't say a single word in James' (his inspiration) defense when SJWs and feminazis tried to crucify him.

Doug is a fucking asshole, honestly.

the entire CA crew (except fucking Spoony, which at the time made me believe he could still find redemption) jumped on James during that time. These sacks of shit who owe their fucking """"careers"""" to James tried their hardest to twist the knife in him.

Considering he also ripped into the film, What did Angry Jose have to say about James?

It's his usual wanking of favor of the month cartoons (AT, SU, MLPFiM, Bojack Horseman) dialed up to 11

Not in a doing-a-solid way like Doug?

Joe as I recall didn't say anything about James. He didn't defend him but didn't condone how he was being treated (like Lindsay and Film Cuck didn't waste a second to do).

During Spoony's big meltdown on twitter back in 2012, Jontron told him to calm down. Spoony told Jon to fuck off and continued shitposting for a few more days.

well points to Spoony on that one

Didn't he do this video already? I remember him doing a video saying Top 10 cartoon women I like and on the list were Rogue, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and the female gargoyle from the Gargoyle cartoon.

Lindsay Ellis calls Muslims the true victim of 9/11 and it's Donald trump fault Islamic terror attacks are no longer rare in the west
8ch.net/tv/res/474026.html

It's worse. She flat out ignored all Muslim terror attacks but 9/11. Than blame trumps for all recent attacks.

So she has a piss poor understanding of history?

This Lindsay we are talking about. She someone that would blame white men if she gang raped at a refugees camp.

And a 14-year-old anime girl

ya-ya ever go back and watch Old Spoony like Phantasmagoria 2, Ripper, FMV Hell and his Highlander and Ultima videos to forget what he's like today?

heh heh……………

Why did he choose the name spoony?

final fantasy IV had one guy go "You spoony bard"

literally a dead man in those pictures

Wow she really turned into a bitch huh

Okay Holla Forums, channel Autism pop quiz.

What would you do if you the nostalgia man came to your house?

call the cops

she was always a bitch.

I think that was Ed from Cowboy Bebop.

hey guys

Stop bumping your Channel Awesome fanthread, faggot.

Or what?

What the fuck the cockslut was thinking when he drew this?

At least she'll never pass those bitch genes on.

can someone photoshop over all their faces?

Why?

that's a novel

Linky got married.
He looks happy doesn't he ?

that gun looks awful.

Shes way to good at acting slutty, she obviously secretly wants to be a huge slut.

thats weird i didn't even post that first pic

Did we ever get a source on this or if its her?

When selecting multiple photos from a folder, windows 10 sometimes randomly selects other images for some reason.

It's kind of predictable that the kind of cuck that would save a bunch of pictures of hauntedpussycritic would also have pictures of Emma Watson. I bet there's some Maisie, Choe Meretz and Alicia Vikander on your hard drive too. Filthy beta.

I also have this

We would have a nice sex tape if that were the case

2016 YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG!

Autism.

Did he commit suicide already?

I have no idea. No one seems to have any updates on him.

jeezus, i thought the problem hair looked bad on Marzgurl

who is the guy on the right? What the fuck is wrong with him? Got some chromosome shit going on.

Paw/Paul Dugan, musical reviewer
married a girl he loved, she won't have sex with him because she's apparently "asexual", she had the baby of another man

face is cause he was trying to act like a parody of Jeremy Irons from Dungeons & Dragons

People might be saying the same thing about us in 10-20 years.

April is actually hotter then the actual character.

can he be saved?

ha ha no.

I look forward to the bad news

What's the odds Paul still a virgin even thought he raise some slut kid? Even Anthony burch at least got laid before he lost his Wii U.

he's from new york. he probably got rufied at least once

Was that a gay Rape joke?

Oy vey goyim why don't you like tolerant bioware graphics? Next you'll be complaining about our lovely cast of LGBTQWERTY zany characters.

yes

You take that back, Jon is an angel.

Apparently looking for a job with April since their patreon is in the below $1,500 range. Also, found this blog in the search called spoonyonesucks. Hope it isn't one of you guys because it had to be done in irony for the latest post about Spoony's suppose twitter death absence. Trying to say how better he is than everyone because he doesn't care about a internet nobody, while posting on a site from 2012-2016 talking about a twitter nobody.

A lot of these critics have super autistic "I hate them but I'm going watch all their content and write about it every week" blogs written by spergs who try to make themselves feel better about themselves by comparison. They'll take contradictory opinions to the critic simply because they hate the critic and want to prove that they're wrong about everything, it becomes an obsession with these people sound familiar? Chris Bores aka Irate Gamer, had another noticeable hate blog too. It reminds me of how the whole DSP "This is how you don't play" thing got out of hand and they were making compilation videos about Phil eating food wrong and analysing hundreds of hours worth of footage and every video Phil spammed out.

so are you saying we have become the autists that we fought so long against. Honestly a lot of this could be solved if they got some social interaction.

Holla Forums is saying that this is supposedly cuckara making fun of spoony
anybody care to explain? I'm out of the loop

It is making fun of Spoony. This was a while ago though.

I miss the old CA, before Molosia was made, i enjoyed spoony, NC, angry Joe and actually lots of those people.

And now? Its all dead
It just feels sad

anyone knows how the studio that Dough bought worked out for them?

for some reason I mistook her for a trap.

Why do people get mad about this again?
It was a fucking joke.
You gotta be a green-haired red-glasses feminist to get offended by that.

Well, Lupis is the one who blew it out to be a huge thing. She is basically the reason Spoony was fired, and thus the start of the whole of Channel Awesome falling apart.

Even with makeup she has bad teeth

A faggot in CA terms.

i think this is more because it's an inappropriate joke about a coworker

I miss the days when you could joke about raping your female co-worker and she'd just respond with "oh you".

same here. thanks to HR departments everywhere, you have to make it a "comfortable" work space

Rape threats made by bi polar depressed are not funny user

There was a geeky guy at a friends work, obvious autism.

He was getting too close when talking to a female, make stupid jokes. The girl felt uncomfortable, so asked HR to just take him aside and tell him its making her feel uncomfortable.

The girl in HR decided, NOWS MY CHANCE TO PROVE MY WORTH. Shut down the entire company for two weeks, going through everyones chatlogs, interviews in the whole building. The girl who was originally feeling uncomfortable felt even worse because she caused the entire place to be messed up. She left the company because of it.

HR is cancer.

NEW THREAD FEELLOW CUCKHOLDS

REMINDER: NEW THREAD

Speak of the cunting devil, you should have seen the anti-cis men diatribe she posted to twitter. I've literally never seen anyone so fucking pretentious in all my goddamn life and I used to live in Southern California.

to be honest. I liked Marzgurl as Major Motoko.

what is the solution to HR?

She does realize that there aren't that many transgender people out there. Hence why they are called a minority.

Is she calling Jeffrey Tambor brave for pretending to be trans woman for awards?

she's saying men shouldn't play trans women but yes Jeffrey Tambor is a brave man.

Honestly how soon until Lindsay pulls a Jane Fonda and visit Isis too show her support for mass Muslim immigration?

Sad how she still steals from his videos

Just do porn already

Sometimes I feel a little sorry for PoonInTheLoo

I don't. That fucker used his dead friend for brownie points in internet drama. He can go fuck himself for all I care.

wew Richard Spencer really needs to start lifting. Fucking twink.

Sounds like it'd be as bad as his Bioware review– or anything he does.

It was so gay they turned into cars

Isn't this guy in his 20's or something? That internet reviewer shtick eats you up doesn't it.

Also.
I want to see how this turns out. Will they kill each other or not?

I have a feeling he is frustrated that no dude wants too fuck him

What did he mean by this?

I wrote up a big enclypedoa dramatica article and kiwifarms thread on Nostalgia Chick since everyone always talked about her and hsit but no one ever compiled all the info about her.

Then a bunch of people started trolling me and my thread trying to get it deleted, strangely enough they were based out of New York and one from Brooklyn which is the Borough over from where she lives.

They actually though me google searching her was me being a stalker and wanting to rape or kill her, what a bunch of fucking loons.

"The internet was a mistake"

- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

That cute tush…what a waste.

Line all the HR people up and send them to the >>>/gaschamber/

I know pushingupRoses is ex Channel awesome. But I think she might be more screwed up than Lupa and might be in the same levels of sickness as Lindsay Ellis.

That show's faggotry levels can only be expressed using Knuth's up-arrow notation.

She will bitch about not having a husband in 10 or 20 years.

Oh yeah she looks like a real winner.

Huh, stereotypical problem hair, glasses and tattoos aside, she always seemed fairly tolerable when she was on LGR. But of course, that's probably just because LGR is friggin' comfy as hell to begin with.

Is that the new duckface?

this

Yep thats Lindsay alright.

Hmmmmm….

Some of the spergs from Channel Autism recorded themselves hosting a panel at some convention. Whoever can stomach the full video definitely needs an award. I am sure there is good cringe in there.

Rip film brain's hair.

Is premature balding a prerequisite on the site?

I think its more of a side effect from being on that website.

Whoever the new CA OP is, is a faggot. Clearly not the same as the primary OP of the older series.