Who will play him in the inevitable biopoic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopoic?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan#The_Vagina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chloe Grace Moretz

Jonah Hill

>>>/cow/217892
>>>/cow/217885
>>>/cow/217774
>>>/cow/217718

Might as well go with Seth Rogen.

I'm noticing a (((cohencidence))) in the actors perfect to play CWC

Chris is a victim of the jews. They tricked him into thinking he was a girl, and well, look at him now.

maybe Linkara or Spoony.

Good fit.

Jim Gaffigan.

James Woods.
Think about it.

Linkara's face is more similar to Chris' than Spoony's is.

Chris's abscess is more horrifying than anything that happened to him in Videodrome.

Did you not see it ejaculate?

Why is this thing still alive?

Idris Elba

DSP

can he portray himself as tranny Chris Chan?

Melissa McCarthy.
It would be a bold move for Hollywood to do the right thing and a have a woman portray Christine, even in scenes set during her pre-realization of her true gender.

Will this biopic be a comedy, tragedy, or horror movie?

It will be an everything movie.

Aidan Gillen.

C'mon, what year do you think this is, 2015? It's 2016, c'mon! Get a real tranny - sorry, transgendered actress - to play Christine Weston Chandler.

Wait, he actually cut his dick off?

No, but he gave himself a gash.

what does that mean?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan#The_Vagina

Don't say you weren't warned.

Okay, so individually I know what each of these words means, but my mind's struggling to process them grouped together.

How does this shit not violate some of youtube's TOS? Obviously none of this shit works, there are videos claiming to transform your body into that of a cartoon, or change your eye color to one that's not possible for humans. There's not just videos advertising penis growth, there's one claiming to turn your dick into an actual horse dick.

I'm honestly just stunned this channel hasn't been taken down.

I used to laugh about tracks claiming they could get you high with binaural beats, but this is next level retarded.

This summer…

So he's a futa now?

Can we get an eugenics program going already? People like CWC needs to forever be kept away from Earth.