I hate this fucking film and how it has become the millenials favorite film of all time...

I hate this fucking film and how it has become the millenials favorite film of all time. It perfectly encapsulates their narcissism by creating a stand-in for their idealized version of themselves. This superhero Jedi knight who is a victim of the evil mediocre Sith senator. It is so appropriate that a well connected harvard jew directed it, the perfect combination of 'never dealing with adversity in their lives' along with that classic jewish persecution/superiority complex. The entire movie is a fake. Its a fantasy. But millennials love it because they all think they are this misunderstood genius who will one day be a evil genius. Fuck this movie.

Sheev is the best part everything else is bad comedy.

I hate this fucking film and how it has become the millenials favorite film of all time. It perfectly encapsulates their narcissism by creating a stand-in for their idealized version of themselves. This superhero CIA agent who is a victim of the evil mediocre big guy. It is so appropriate that a well bravo'd Nolan directed it, the perfect combination of 'never dealing with adversity in their lives' along with that classic jewish persecution/superiority complex. The entire movie is a fake. Its a fantasy. But millennials love it because they all think they are this misunderstood genius who will one day be a evil genius. Fuck this movie.

how's your flight plan coming small guy

Holy shit now there's a controversial opinion

This is why Holla Forums is dying

FUCKING MILLENIALS
MILLENIALS
FUCK
FUCKING GOD
REEEEEEEE

we know who killed it
redditpol

>>>/reddit/

So you're admitting you Holla Forums goons are impotent cucks that can't even accomplish what autistic larpers can?

im jew

YOU
DON'T
SAY

Come on now Holla Forums.
I know your memes have always been shit but you're reaching new levels of mediocrity.

So it's treason, then?

dun
dun
DUNDUNDUN
dun
dun
DUNDUNDUN
BWAM BWAAAAM… BWAM BWAAAAM
BWAAAM BWAAAAAM BWAAAM BWAAAAM

i thought it was reddi/pol/? you are really slipping lately.

You would know, wouldn't you?

t. Goon

No one likes it, fuck you. Go away.

I guess you missed the part where the 90's SJW equivalents savaged him for the supposed "anti semitism" in Episode 1.

Now why would they do that?