Cast for Jumanji (2017)

What is this shit.

Plus the new movie is said to be a sequel rather than a reboot. It will be shot in Hawaii.

WHAT CURRENT YEAR IS IT?

I have no problem with seeing Karen Gillan

What's wrong with it?
too bad about Jack Black

I want to be dead tbh fam

It'll be absolute shit. Some degenerate jew is directing this instead of Joe Johnston. Jesus, why? Joe's been not directing anything since last year, he's an actually great director, just give him a job.

smell the mad

She's no kike, she is Scottish

They keep saying it's not a reboot and It'll pay tribute to dead Robin Williams, even though he's totally forgettable in that movie

muh dick

So which one of the monkeys is the little niglet playing?

Jack Black got Goosebumps cred

Christ, that looks awful.

Jeepers, get a load of the walking sticks on that dame.

Karen Gillan looks really pretty sometimes

weird how all the pics you guys are posting are the ones where she doesn't

Y U No post one then yourself?!

When will we actually have comedy movies again?

In about 20 years when people figure out how to be funny again

She's a fucking qt

Man those legs don't stop.

when this movie fails like femebusters will we be blamed again? this is getting tiring

I'm hoping the suits in charge start blaming other suits, but that might be wishful thinking

You overdosed on the salt they keep throwing at us.

I hope so too. With sony it was clear the woman in charge as CEO at the time was responsible for the movie, yet when the dude took over as CEO they doubled down. I feel like though that things may change. If they keep having summers like this past summer, investors are going to stop funding these movies. Investors care about their money, not agendas.

The funny thing is, the video game division at Sony is the only thing making a profit for them. You think they would've trimmed the fat and gutted these useless retards ages ago

Its more of the saying about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Blaming us as misogynistic racist neckbeards is eyerolling at this point

Did anyone here see that movie?
How bad was whack hack in it?

The best hope is that they were too far down the road and had no choice but to go all in on support for the ghostbusters movie, and now that the result is what it is and now that the people responsible were demoted, they can move on from this.

I'm hoping that's it. Sony is so desperate for something that can be considered a hit right now that they're willing to double down on any stupid thing thrown their way

Of course it is.
The humor comes from digging up the least self-aware among them and seeing what kinds of absurd hypocrisy they can pull out of their asses.
Like the guy wearing some stupid cartoon hat while calling us manbabies.

I agree. Ive had a bad year healthwise and haven't had as much time to engage in that. More just being harrassed on campus for having standards and values that dont mesh with all the leftist milennials

The last thing you want to do on a college campus is let them know you have different opinions, you'll end up wasting a lot of time and money and end up getting kicked out. Keep your fucking head down and try your best to make it out of their alive and with your sanity intact

Or sell them back to Coca-Cola

I know.
Black neighborhoods are even worse off than I thought.

I've never met any leftist millennials, they all seem to worship state-capitalism, just like everyone else. Explain? I graduated over 10 years ago so I don't know modern universities.

This tbh. Most "activist" millenials are just low-energy, virtue-signalling iphonescum. It's the GenX rearguard that are always at the head of every SocJus spergout rally.

wait since when was Jack Black jewish?

why I thought the original was just good on its own. Some of the cast seems good like the Rock, Jack Black, and Karen Gillian.

Looks good, except for Nick Jonas.

wtf I hate Jack Black now

you know they're gonna get her blacked, right?

i have no problem with a relationship between her and good ol' jack