Wtf i hate mcdonalds now

wtf i hate mcdonalds now

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/126285-Supersize-me-revisited-under-lab-conditions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Spurlock#Super_Size_Me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jamieson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was this tardbucket trying to prove?

That fast food is bad for you?

No fucking shit. Every moron knows this.

he was trying to see if mcdonalds was a is estrogen for f gender feminine boys conspiracy
chek em

Really puts the sperg in sperglocker or however you spell his name. I think the only thing I remember from the movie is that he vomited and he couldn't get it up to please his wife. I guess he's still around but has he done any documentaries worth a damn?

didn't the whole movie turn out to be fake?

Pretty much yes. He lied about a lot of shit.

Also be sure to go vegan, goyim!

McDonalds should be forced to sell healthy foods, they exploit the poor and put a drain on the health care system for their own profit.

I thought they already had "healthier" options

$2.50 for apple wedges

…drenched in caramel sauce.

McDonald's isn't cheap nor are niggers that infest it forced to go there. I'm sure EBT pays for it and they don't have to worry though.

And you could take your 2.50, go to a super market and buy like a pound of apples.

it's cheaper to cook a healthy meal that feeds four than to feed four with macdonalds
neegers are just lazy and stupid

Wise words from Mother Teresa herself. :^)

This. The choices are there, but people forget that EBT is abused. It needs tk be for groceries only and fast food/restaurants shouldn't be included, it only helps idiots waste their shit on a few burgers instead of way more supplies to cook.

i dont know of a single state that allows you to use EBT at any fast food joint or restaurant.

Itz not Donalds that is making him FAT itz his fucking lack of exercise. So he eats a certain amount of calories, not all of that is shat or sweated or breathed out. He should eat less or exercise more, itz that simple. Micky D's iz not bad for you full stop

I might be thinking of WIC, but I think EBT only allows certain items too. You get a certificate for 20 jars of baby food or something like that.

But there are still tons of other programs dindus can get money from, and there's an entire industry of social workers whose job is solely to procure money for these people because they're so useless they can't even fill out basic paperwork.

yeah, we should be going after the social workers instead of the gibsmedat programs. they are the enablers, after all.

meanwhile im living on a grand a month.

FUck off nigger

The starting point of the movie is that they don't, or they have tried to make others believe they don't. The opening tells us that two 13 year old girls sued McDumálsz, because they ate there all the time and became fat.

It also shows that companies like this communicate lots of their foods as healthy, despite they are not, and there are lots of other things there.

I think he tried to prove that this "food" is basically drugs. Same kind of symptoms it produces, if you eat less, etc.

What? Proof?

But those are not advertised at all, or if they are, the McDonald's ads shadow over them

He says he tries every kind of menu they offer. And why do they offer such a huge amount of "food", if the average person can't use it all up, just as you suggested? Also the girls who sued the company didn't do any excersice either…

Again, he didn't odered more than what was in one menu. The advertisements show that they have breakfasts, dinners, lunches, and if they do, why can't someone go in and eat all those without side effects?

the simplest most archaic form of life on earth refuses to eat what fat americans put in their mouths on a regular basis

lol THEY DONT ADVERTISE APPLES
SOMEBODY THINK OF THE POOR NEGROES THEY WONT LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT APPLES TODAY

Because breakfast, lunch and dinner does not by definition have to be healthy. They are simply names for set times meant for consumption of food.

You can eat treebark salade or five McBurgers for breakfast, it doesn't make a difference with regards to whether or not it is a breakfast.

Why can't I drink liquor without getting drunk?

you can. drink less of it. an aperitif or digestif wont get you drunk.

in fact if people stopped drinking alcohol just to get drunk the roads would be a lot safer

Fun flick nonetheless

nigga u wut.

So you can come in at any time of the day and get food. How does that imply you should do it three times a day, every day?

He's living as the average amerifat, don't pretend you fucks do any exercise.

How can I do exercise if McDonalds doesn't tell me how? They don't even have exercise on the menu.

Make of this as you will the test was performed in sweden.

sott.net/article/126285-Supersize-me-revisited-under-lab-conditions

Home cooking:

Fast food:
>slathered in goblin cum mayo or immense amounts of terrible ketchup

Why do people even buy fast food

I guess cause it can be convenient when your in a rush but home cooking is better.

Must be a clapistan thing, I went to Mcdonalds a few months ago with my family and for 3 meals it cost me $40 (about $29 US), that's a whole days worth of meals, and not shit meals I could do a god damn lasagne and a salad for dinner on that sort of money.

ok gArfIni

I don't care what anybody says, Subway is delicious, I eat it for dinner like 5 times a week

You just say that because Chipotle is now actually making people crap blood

Americans

wtf I hate America now

it's that way in America too

it's just that the poor people claim they can't afford to eat healthy so they don't have to accept responsibility for their actions

If we're poor that just lends more credence to our argument. I guess since I'm not compelled to go there, it's a problem for dumb niggers, not the poor.

Sure, but which is more likely? If Average Joe feels himself hungry, what will he think of? Treebark salad or product that got advertised everywhere?

This

Post your weight and workout rout-
Oh, right.

Watch the movie! The girls who sued McDonald's are Americans.

It doesn't, but there is the possibility. If someone decides to go for it, that shouldn't have consequences like this

That's not how it works. He vowed to try out all the food types on the menu, and to eat 3 times a day there. Not everything all at once…

The problem here is that he not only got fat. He got addicted to sugar, his liver was devastated and his heart was under so much pressure, he nearly got a heart attack. I'm just saying that his decision prooves in a very exaggerated way, that if you eat a lot of junk food, you will fuck up your body, BUT the junk food companies know this and they still serve too much food and advertise it as it has no effects on you like these.

Fucking everybody knows fast food is bad for you, and fucking no company says fast food is good for you

THIS

"Buy our product" - how does this sound for you? What is the purpose of food?

More like Moron Spergcock amirite guyse? lol

Too slow

I don't think they supersize anymore

yeh but i supersized it lol

No, and you know why not? Because of Super Size Me

It sounds like they want you to buy their food, not that it's good for you you illiterate monkey

So because one guy among 18 got better, that proves that the movie is fake, huh?

Why else then? Buy it, because we need money? Buy it, because it's a nice thing to do?

No. Buy it, because it will satisfy your craving for food. That's why it is depicted as delicious, with special ingedients, etc. It's all made of sugar and PVC, but the advertisement shows like it's not. You think this is honest advertising? You think "our food is delicious, made of the best ingredients ever and tastes great" doesnt equals "buy our food because it's good for you"?

Yes you fucking idiot. Something being advertised as delicious doesn't mean it's good for you. Retards and whales wolf down ice cream but nobody fucking thinks ice cream is good for you

this is not a thing

This article is bullshit.

Yes it is. Sugar stimulates the same part of the brain that happiness and drugs do. So if you eat sugar, your brain feels like it makes you happy. If you eat large amounts of sugar - which is kinda hard to avoid, because nearly everything contains sugar and/or corn - toleration to it starts to build up, and you will need more and more to have that same happiness-feeling.

Okay, I rest my case. Just one more question: Why the fuck are all McDonald's' filled to the brim with perople are the time then, if everyone knows their food is bad?

not hard at all if you cook food yourself from raw ingredients

Because fast food is just that: fast food. For the fat lazy consumer on the go

Has anyone here seen fat head? It's pretty much the counter to Spurcock's film.

Unlike the vegan faggot he went for walks and tried to keep his carbs relatively low.

So it's not the same

Don't morbidly unhealthy people increase the financial costs of healthcare? Which means more taxes/insurance in some form to cover the costs? It's everybody's business when money is involved.

Spurcock would have gotten the similar results had he eaten too much shepherd's pie everyday, it's doesn't say much about fast food in itself.

Fat head's case is that if you eat like a normal person, you're really no worse off.

Go out to the fucking street and look around! What can you see?

There are people who are different, yes, but that's not the average

the problem here is using tax money to fund healthcare

work harder

What's your alternative.

That's one part of it. If they don't eat that shit, they don't get fucked up, but then the big companies doesn't get profit

You think normal persons eat at McDonald's 3 times a day with every chance to get supersize? Of course not. If you eat like a normal person, it doesn't fuck you up, but why would you eat it in the first place?

Fast food is a quick alternative for the fat lazy consumer on the go, that's why people eat it

I don't think being average is okay. Being an average consumer, the one that has a smartphone, pushes it all the time, smokes cigerettes and has tattoos everywhere is really fucked up. Those people are the real consumers. They are the ones that eat at McDonald's and go watch every superhero movie

and you'll stand out from them if you do the opposite

Because it's pretty good and you don't have to cook anything. I used to get breakfast there every once in awhile, but I got sick of all the rude nigger employees.

I have come to the conclusion that fast food isn't for White people, unless it's pizza, subs, or Chinese.

everyone pays for their own healthcare or gets voluntary donations

lol

Lot of vegans baiting ITT

Well yeah, the fell for the vegan meme

I have, and it's great.

Proof??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Spurlock#Super_Size_Me
>His then-girlfriend (now ex-wife), Alexandra Jamieson, took charge of his recovery with her "detox diet", which became the basis for her book, The Great American Detox Diet.

can someone explain going vegan? Humans are omnivores, not herbivores so why would I only eat plants?

Confirmed for JUSTice league.

Why does she have her own wikipedia entry?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jamieson

LOL

I guess BBC counts as an animal product

Puts a whole new meaning to "Supersize Me" 8)

The best thing about this, is about 90% of the people who watched this movie in theaters and at home went and got McDonalds afterwards.

GG

This just in, humans have the ability to ignore instinctual programming and make independent choices based on reason/observation.

You can't ignore biology. Plants don't create everything needed for Humans.

This just in, vegans are fucking morons with no animal based saturated fats. That's right, they are genetically making themselves fucking stupid.

We also don't go from eating grass and leaves to the entire McDonald's menu daily (even when we're not hungry at all) and then go back to our leaf diet with no exercise and then wonder why tf we can't lose weight.

Is there anything more cucked than a millennial?

who's cucked again?

Sounds like you're mad as shit about some petty thing like diet, a personal choice. You can get everything you need with non-meat foods, and some supplements. You might think it stupid, but how, specifically, is a vegan hurting your special snowflake self? Yeah, you just want to be mad. Enjoy that while it lasts, the teen years blow by in a haze.

lol

Vegans are misanthrope faggots, who have a lot of nerve if they're criticizing others for manipulating people into making unhealthy dietary choices, as that's exactly what they do.

back to reddit friendo. I just want to know whats the deal with vegans, not your projections of your problems.

Kill yourself.

Wow, playing spot the vegan really is that easy.

Chocolate has lots of healthy characteristics, while junk food has none. And it's much better than junk food.

Either they don't give a fuck, or are smart enough to only eat their crap in moderation.

You eat it because you like the taste, and if you aren't a moron, you know not to gorge yourself on it. Same principle.