The Sopranos

So what are your favorite moments or quotes from The Sopranos? Man, what a great show.

I never watched it. The premise just never seemed very interesting to me.

Great arc. They really don't fuck around. I love their "Morrowind" walk when their getting out of the car.

The dream sequences and the humor are superb in this show, though if you aren't into the guido aesthetic I can see why someone would find it difficult to watch.

overrated boring shit
overrated boring shit
overrated boring shit
overrated boring shit
overrated boring shit

Wow, no need to be rude. You could have just not posted. Its not as if you're on a board dedicated to something objective and factual, this is personal entertainment. Subjective stuff.

Maron', what a mulignan.

Why don't you take this nigger faggot shit elsewhere. Holla Forums is a red pilled anime board. we don't need a bunch of greasy shitskin italian faggot drama here.

You see what happens when you let animefags in here? Especially when it isn't really animefags, but Holla Forums shitstirrers?

you know what to do

This message applies to you as well

Its fine if you don't like the show universally regarded as the spark of the Golden Age of Television, but you don't have to be such a freakin' gavone about it.

nah

Lol who are you, Holla Forums's ambassador? Get that shit outta heah! Gimme some valid ahguments paisan'.

why dont u go jerk off to Jessica Jones at the interracial breeding grounds Louis

I don't care about that show. I wanna talk about the Sopranos. What the hell do your politics have to do with any of this? Out of nowhere, all these politics.

I wish the Lord would take me…

While I appreciate you keeping in character I can't really appreciate it because I never watched that boring, boring, boring ass show.

If you've never watched it how do you know it's boring?

NONCE

because every time i switched to a channel with it on it was just them sitting around a table eating and arguing about shit

America is h'white, not stupid nigger tier "European Italian". Italians are just another grievance group of the Jews disgusting subhuman coalition.

My mother is basically a combination of Livia from Sopranos and the mom on Everybody Loves Raymond, but much, much louder.

I got chills the first time I heard Livia say "I did the best I could." All my fucking life I've heard that line, excusing every single act of abuse she's guilty of, to both me and my brother. "I did the best I could." "You were oppositional! You were always a person of no reason! So defiant and rebellious!" "Why can't you just understand life would work out better for you if you just did what I said?" "You'll see one day! Everything bad that's happened to me will come back at you times ten! Your children will hate you! You'll ache like I do! Everyone will abandon you like they did me!" "You're just like your father!" "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! THE PAST IS THE PAST! DON'T BRING IT UP! I HAVE A HEART CONDITION, I CAN'T HANDLE HEARING IT!'

That's how I felt, until I was left without entertainment on anything but my phone and saw a link to a clip on youtube. I ended up seeing the entire fucking show one scene at a time through youtube. Initially I thought the banter in the comments was really funny, but then I realized it was basically the same set of memes in every fucking video. "Get the papers." "He never had the makings of a varsity athlete." "Go home and get your fuckin' shinebox." etc.

Virtually everyone on the show was a fucking sociopath. My favorite character I think was Johnny Sack, guy was pure fucking class. I liked his relationship with his morbidly obese wife, and how he played Paulie like a fiddle in that one arc.

Paulie was hilarious, Furio was great, Ralphie was a fucking menace, Junior was fantastic in every fucking way.

The show was so dark, and alternately hilarious. I really just enjoyed it as a dark comedy. Watch it in the context of a show like League of Gentlemen or Psychoville, and it's really a fantastic comedy.

I can't tell if anybody in this thread actually enjoyed The Sopranos or not.

REMINDER PHIL LEOTARDO DID NOTHING WRONG

I loved every moment AJ and Tony's daughter weren't on the screen

Great post bud

But I also love the show's tense and dramatic scenes. I love how you never know when a conversation is going to end in someone getting fucked up with a Snapple bottle.

Wait, was that a real anecdote or just an example of what he's talking about?

Sage for off topic

He was named after Leonardo. And those fuckin medigans changed it.

Pretty much every scene not involving his kids/wife was god-tier.

WATCH YA FUCKIN' MOUTH

hahaha

One thing I didn't appreciate until later on is how empty the last season felt. The season felt like it wasn't full of characters like the previous seasons. The show wasn't replacing characters like it did when say with Richie/Ralphie. The characters that do don't really play a role.

Gives a good feel about how isolated and alone Tony is becoming.

great uh

AJ's a little shit (which is ironic because he's basically a Junior version of Tony) but Meadow was fucking hot.

I dunno, this scene was pretty good

Oh and this one

not

t. reddipol spamming goon

It was an example of how shitty the "I did my best" excuse is when parents have more than enough resources to learn that yelling at your kids and hitting them on a regular basis is not good parenting.
sage for obb tobic :DD

edgy show you got there

Forgot about that scene. Word to wise Edie Falco can fuckin act.

reddit post you got there

Christ, I feel for you. I doubt that I could have faith in a loving God if this character was my mother.

The actress did a fantastic job though. I found myself, the whole time, hating the bitch and thinking she was the most annoying character I had experienced in a while. Then I'd feel bad. She's an insufferable bitch, but she's family. She's mean spirited and miserable, but she's old and in pain. She's evil and actively wants to kill Tony, no, no, she's just old and confused.

That fucking back and forth all the way until the final reveal, jesus, she really nailed it. I'm sorry if your mother was anything like this. That sounds just horrible.

The best episode is the one where the one guy tries to kill a russian guy they were dealing with for no reason really. They take the body out to bury it, turns out he's alive still so they get him digging instead. Turns out he's ex-KGB, he gets away, and two of them nearly freeze to death.

He's never heard from again. People always speculated he'd return and kill people later in the series, right up to the end of the series.

I also liked the dream episode.

This and house of cards touch too close to home for me to enjoy. I live in a country that those kind of shit happens everyday

Mean to rewatch this, but never do. Great show, the greatest.

Looking for good shows to watch.
Give me a show thats as good if not greater than the sopranos.

tony soprano vs jamal ginsburg

This and SHUT THE DOOOOOOR

Paulie was unstable throughout the series and was also trying to act like a big man in front of Christopher IIRC. That episode was hilarious though, the total incompetence of both Christopher and Paulie compared to this insane KGB guy.

Pretty sure Paulie got him in the head though, so I think he probably died in the forest.

you won't find one

Boardwalk Empire is high quality and in a similar vein though

young nucky's actor's teeth are distracting as fuck

but their car was gone

I think the creator eventually gave an ending.

The Russian survived, went back to his boss, and his boss just set him up overseas somewhere… basically avoiding any future issues.

They kind of went the Godfather II ending… except Tony got happier as he killed everyone off… while Michael did have soul and was sad about being lonely.

With that kind of character, Boss, King, Emperor,

I like movies and shows about the mafia the most. I don't know why but they always seem to get my attention unless the mob is some street gang.

That really depends what you're looking for. Do you want Mob shows or just any good shows?

Was it? What was that van they got into for warmth? Forgot about that, it's been a few years.

It's not that their car was gone, but that they got lost

any

they went to the spot where they parked the car and concluded some 'kids' took it. The van was some abandoned van they found on one of the service roads.

The Russian "interior decorator" should have been in the last scene of the last episode. Just show him sitting in the restaurant looking at Tony. Then cut to the daughter walking in and fade to black. I would have been satisfied with that.

Instead we got nothing.

A poorly written clusterfuck of a show has plot points that were never tied up? Wow, surprising huh?

Pleb detected

I bet you like LOST too, you easily pleased fool.

I don't actually