SHAZAM

What do ye do?

I calmly press the barrel against his forehead, and squeeze.

Everything is silent, now, and I am at peace.

I'm morbidly curious how Silmarillion trilogy would even work.

how would he even do it

Tolkien sold the rights to LotR and The Hobbit, not the Silmarillion.

Christopher isn't going to live forever and money is nice.

Two words, Lovecraft Trilogy. :^)

That would be pretty sweet. The hobbit movies are among my favorite movies and were even better than the first boring trilogy.

Pacific Rim 2, 3, and 5

1. I really liked The Frighteners, I'd like to see him try a Ghostbusters spin-off (which completely the current year version.)

2. He should make another gore fest. If not a new Dead Alive, then maybe he could try something like Parasyte.

3. Ever heard of Berserk?

You just gotta shut your brain off and enjoy the movie.

I can't shut off my brain when it's being assaulted by so many bad visuals.

Seriously, whoever did the cinematography and special effects of those hobbit movies should be hanged, gasses, hanged again, then shot by firing squad.

that's the lamest excuse you can come up with when someone makes you notice the movie you like is shit

Slow motion, like Raiden from Metal Gear.

Okay, let's see if I can think of something truly terrible for him to do as punishment for his failure with the hobbit.

How about a three part adaption of any book by Chuck Tingle?

The score and presentation in general are why it looks stupid.

Army of Darkness

I'd have him do a big budget trilogy of Feebles movies.

I'll tell him to make a Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim movie as an Elder Scroll Triology.
Just to watch all the autists whine about it.

you can bet your balls i'd be among them

Braindead/Dead Alive 2, 3, & 4

Have him make the next three Star Wars movies.

A trilogy on the holocaust.
It's one of the most important events of our time and lately I'm noticing we seem to be forgetting this.

I'd just have him remake the original trilogy. A) There's nothing he could do to it that Lucas hasn't already done and B) it would probably end up better than Abrams' 'not remake' of the original, albeit just barely

Watch and see what he can do with it.

Make him do a My Little Pony trilogy starring a cast of genuine uncontrollable furries. I want to see the behind-the-scenes making-of videos where Jackson is weeping because he can't direct the degenerates because it's like herding cats and they're getting their bodily fluids all over the sets and costumes and running around like maniacs. Such is the only punishment befitting him for what he did to The Hobbit.

Can we get a Rules of Nature version of this clip? That'd be awesome

Poor Little White Boy 7, 8 and 9.

It really is, especially in the modern day when people can easily understand the concept of alternate realities and don't dismiss fantastical settings because they couldn't possibly exist in our own world.

holy shit, this made the final cut???

Edge Chronicles: Twig Trilogy.

Followed by Quint and Rook Trilogies

When Twig finally found his father, and asked him why he abandoned him in the woods as a baby, Quint looked him dead in the eye and said:

Nothin' personnel, kid.

Thankfully, neither is Jackson.

I doubt they'd put anyone less of a hack than Jackson to churn out Tolkien films.

I'm sure the Abrams would be happy to run over the Silmarillion.

My ex had me read these stories to her, said she grew up with 'em. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed them, the Twig stories in particular.