All white men must die

All white men must die.

But we are not men ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages#Distinction_from_East_and_West_Germanic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

couldn't you say the same for white women though? They're spoiled brats who act like the world owes them something. Danaerys is the definition of a spoiled rich white girl.

Laziest shit in fantasy.

Right on, sister!

BRAVO GRRM

You mean she stronk woman rape survivor that need no man.

you dissin Shakespear?

I'm not Anglo so I don't know what you are referencing, but I guess he wasn't forcing the pun to the language of a fantasy culture.

does Scotland count as a fantasy culture?

Scottish culture is a fabrication, but I think they spoke English already back in the day.

Cool story bro, I'm sure the fact that English is a germanic language has nothing to do with the Norman invasion or anything.

This is what Scots think. In English.

SCOTLAND
FOREVER

DUBS FOR TRUMP

Sure thing fam en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages#Distinction_from_East_and_West_Germanic

So according to you, the Norman nobility of England adopted French after they conquered England?

Fucking shoot me, I don't want to remember last season.

privileged CIS white male detected

check your privilege, they should both be women of color you bigot

110% CELTIC FAM

capeshit confirmed.

fuck that maisie-sophie sex tape
I want to see these two scissor themselves

What now?

I'd say it's a bit more forgivable for Shakespeare to use such tired wordplay considering he did so 400 years ago.

Stannis is coming back, right?

I mean after the made him into the worst guy around the only way is up… right?

Only way to shit on him more is to resurrect him and and him get killed again for stupid reasons.

Someone should edit this for got too.I also hope that D&D will have Aegon and Euron smash their smug cunts(nope!).The show will definitely end with Jon checking his privilege and made to watch while they have mad lesbo orgy.

No he's dead

French as we know it to day is really Parisian. For centuries, they spoke a wide variety of varying dialects.

anybody else notice how she surrounds herself with eunuchs

and manlets

>"… your grace, that phrase doesn't literally translate to males going from High Valaryian to Common Tongue, that doesn't really make any sen-"

and dragons

And literal White Knights

It's fucking this all over again

makes out the scene is about Eowyn rather than Merry's dagger

It sucks cause the original line "All men must die, but first we must live" is a pretty good line.

I HOPE ANYONE WHO WATCHES GAME OF SHITS: TUMBLR EDITION FUCKING DIES

THIS STUPID FUCKING TUMBLR SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE

IT'S REALLY HARD TO WATCH A SHOW WHEN EVERY FUCKING SECOND A LE WITTY EPIN DWARF MAN COMES OUT TALKING ABOUT HIS COCK AND A FUCKING CHILD MANAGES TO KILL PEOPLE 5 TIMES HER FUCKING AGE

IT'S EVEN HARDER TO WATCH WHEN AN INCOMPETENT BRAT IS SUDDENLY MORE ADMIRABLE THAN NED STARK, STANNIS BARATHEON, AND BARRISTAN SELMY

DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT HOW JON SNOW COMING BACK TO UNTRIGGER TUMBLR

FUCK MILLENIALS, FUCK TUMBLR, FUCK EVERYTHING

I WISH THERE WAS A KILL BUTTON TO KILL ANYONE WHO WATCHES THIS SHIT, I'D PRESS THAT SHIT IN A HEARTBEAT

Is this that retarded the Normans were Danish meme?

I cringed so hard at that scene when I first saw it. Not sure why Jackson left out the info about the dagger in that film.

Haha dude, like, empowered women killing evil lords haha. "No man can kill him" but she's not a weak male xD

Are you literally retarded?

Does your history book only go back a thousand years or something? There has to be a reason you seem to be so confident in your ignorant gibberish. I'm probably biting some pretty big bait but fuck it. The first Germans in England were the Anglos and the Saxons, then after they start setting up kingdoms the Danish come along and create the North Sea Empire, that's why there's so many Danish loan words.

Fast forward and some Nordic raiders get offered vassalage by the French king, and it was a pretty smart move in his part, the Nords get a duchy to rule over but are converted to Catholicism and pick up the Norman dialect (Which is still an offshoot of French making it Latin, not Germanic). Fast forward again, the Normans have lived in France for over a hundred years, there might have been some left overs from their nordic background but they are French at this point, Norman if you want to be pedantic about it, but not in any way shape or form Nordic.

This is where the retards argue that for some reason they were secretly being Danish or some retarded bullshit, but you never hear them argue that 100 years after William his descendants aren't 100% English, because they were. The Normans that invaded England weren't nordic, and they weren't fucking Danish.

Years past and now 30% of English has French roots. There's my autistic deluge for the week. Fuck you.

tl;dr ==DENMARK IS AN IRRELEVANT COUNTRY, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IRRELEVANT AND YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT==

And this makes it scandinavian?

The Normans were French.

red text fail…..opinion discarded

wasn't high valyrian gender neutral or something?

Basically this is what is wrong with white women.

Yep, but do you think D&D care about lame nerd shit like that?

The only thing that white women are good for is breeding.

LOL what a cuck

Nope. The Normans were Scandinavians who conquered the Frankish region.

Do you even /his/?

Addendum: Not so much conquer as settle there after an extended period of raiding and eventually agreed to swear fealty to a king in West Francia.

Over a long period of time, Frankish blood and Roman-Gaulish descent crept in, but this doesn't change the fact that they were largely descended from Norse Vikings, hence the name "Norman". It's derived from the word for "Norseman".

in the books he gets killed by elves
the girl just distracts him momentarily

I just always figured it was an Allusion to Macbeth since you have to stretch the logic for it to make sense.

Both me.

That's what it is, but stronk wymyn latched onto it because they're stupid. Now people retroactively hate it because those strong wymyn were to stupid to know what it actually was

And they magically started speaking French after they conquered England. Right.

That scream is something else