The Strain

Crotchless Vampires are back. Season 3 premiered a few days ago. Thoughts?

The Strain S03E01 1080p AMZN WEBRip HEVC DD5.1 x265

I think the show is lousy, to be honest. The main character is ridiculous, the plotting and script are awful, the big reveal of the Master's face still makes me laugh, and the attempt to make the Mexican gangbanger sympathetic is grating.

The pilot was good though.

Del Toro is a spic and the writers are libtards.

stop derailing with your idpol, reddipol

The leader of the SEAL team looked like James Deen

it's shit

I wish I could remember when it's on.

That's all the character ever talks about. If he was supposed to be there for the white American Joe to identify with (since even the filthy spic making this still knows whites are a majority) they failed utterly. He's a whiny cunt.

Oh, and his kid is about as irritating as every other shitty child actor that can't act, on top of the writers having him act like a moron to milk the drama.

The spic one, and her annoying as fuck demented mother. Why did anyone think having mentally ill grandma be a character was a good idea?

Gotta remind people of the Holohoax. What's worse than an evil vampire with dreams of world domination? One that is buddy buddy with the Nazis and persecuted the Chosen People.

And then there's the other Jew with that godawful fake accent whose job it is to catch his fellows, and the British l33t haxxor that broke the internet.

How the fuck this show survived to season 3 is beyond me.

Why are normies such cancerous filth?

It's funny though.
It's so laughably bad I can't help but watch it.
Biggest daddy in the world goes to the slum and casually attracts whatever they are called because he ran out of fuel - almost dying. Only reason he does anything is to hope to see his son again, and his wife is being kept "human" to lure him. While all the other turned are going crazy and would kill their family, his wife is calm and collected and nobody touches their son even in the lair.

Vas is trying to be badass, and "one with the crowd". Just stupidly runs around, drives around by himself, and for some reason goes untouched.

The Jew would rather sit in his chair reading the Talm.. Lumen on how to kill or render the sergoy harmless and ripe for plucking.

And of course the mad bant between the Jew and the goy.

And the spic, keeps his mother alive through his own blood and tears (literally). As if we're gonna have sympathy for some thug trying to get his life back on track with his mama. And also saving the world while at it.

The other characters are just silly and petty.

I watch it because I liked the books

Yeah being 15 is hard.

Pretty much this fam. The only actual decent characters anyway are Quinlan, Vasily, Eichhorst, and the Master, the rest are trash, but I can't help but be entertained by how retarded it all is, I'm not sure what's funnier, the bumbling dad and his family woes, or the spic and his mama issues.

It's like Terra Nova all over again. Dinosaurs, time travel and building a colony for humanity in an "alien" world take a backseat to teen romance and family shit.

You have this interesting concept of vampire factions vying for control over humanity in their own ways, and we are stuck with family drama, moronic, unlikeable characters and their interpersonal tantrums.

Fuck focus groups and fuck Cuck Del Toro.

That's it exactly. And it's the same problem The Walking Dead has.
Why can't TV just do horror and sci-fi?

Dunno, its a guilty pleasure

because women.

Still better then Game of Thrones.

it portrays nazis as bad and jews as good. that is not allowed on Holla Forums.

Unlike Walking Dead, Strain is based on three (short) novels instead of a never-ending cash-cow comic, so at least there is an end in sight.
Fucking Walking Dead just needs to kill off Rick and flash to Carl in the future, then end, exactly like we all know it's going to.

Depends which board you're on, tbh. The Strain is really about red blood vs. white blood.

season 3?

what the fuck i thought this garbage had been cancelled after the first one

I dropped it in season 1 after some fight at a gas station or whatever. The rat catcher was the only character I liked but literally everything else is terrible.

Has it gotten better since then?

So what are you mad about?

It's become even worse.

Is Ephraim "Call me Eph" still drinking milk or talking about drinking milk in every scene so we know that he's an amusing, quirky character?

He pops pills and engineers biological weapons now

Literally never watched this
I keep seeing ads for this and like five other new zombie/vampire stupid shit shows

It's quite impressive how they managed to amplify the "retarded annoying kid" so much.

no he just keeps drinking

*liquor

because somebody's probably going to be a "hurr drinking what" fag

I laughed my ass off when Quinlan told the Mexican Gangbangers it was "Time to spill White blood" after telling them race doesn't matter.

That line didn't even make any sense considering ALL of the criminals were Mexican. If they were different races, I could understand him saying it as the cliched "You may be enemies but you need to work together to beat the bigger bad" speech, and mention the red blood line, but, since they were all the same race already, it came across more as if he was lecturing the fucking audience then the characters.

Yeah that bit was a little weird, especially since it happens right after they kill a prison guard. Bad writing, I guess.

Zero fucks given.

I cant remember that part but isnt he referring to actual white blood from the vampires

He is referring to the munchers, but him saying it to a bunch of ruthless cartel-affiliated gang members makes it seem as if he's actually trying to start a race war to heighten the chaos level which may be part of the Ancients' plan

Oh wait, was this right after they freed them from prison? Kek

Yeah, he was, I just thought it was funny because he said it to a group of Mexicans who constantly complain about how much they hate white people. It was just cheesy writing is all.

I highly doubt the character is trying to start a race war, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writer threw that in as a "Take That" to white people seeing as how the show has approached issues regarding to racial identity.