CERTIFIED FRESH

CERTIFIED FRESH

NOW WITH MORE CUCKERY

The horror.

is this real life?

the extended part is 2 hours of shaming the viewer into loving the movie if you don't you are an ebil racist misogynist.

What the fugg is dis pees of shiet?!

Certified lies!
Credibility fuck cares!

>>>/got/

I will buy the ultimate edition only if it contains the following extra.
It's [current year]
It's [current year] already. DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE!

Are they trying to make this movie go down in history as "Ghostbusters: Answer the Call"?

Too bad nobody picked up

For the love of god, there's more? How much shittier can it get?

Wouldn't be the first time they've done that

It'll likely be just improv from existing scenes they cut for time and/or ratings

I actually saw this to do something with my dad. It's not a bad movie considering the subject matter and the fact that Lena Dunham makes a cameo, but 99% Fresh? I just don't see it.

Forgot image

Extended version, you say?

why did you take your dad to a first date movie

Remember that time you and your dad were on a first date, watched Ghostbusters, went to his place and then he came so hard it gave your birth, and then like 30 years later you take him to see Ghostbusters again and he couldn't hold his erection down, and you say "y-you too? How about I'LL be your girlfriend tonight?" and then you suck each others dicks through popcorn boxes right then and there. Popcorn everywhere, people slowly waking up and staring at you, the chinese dude filming the movie with his iPhone knockoff is filming you instead. You both butter each others popcorn at the same time and go down in history as Nutbusters.
You leave the cinema and tell your dad you've had a great time. He suggests bringing mom along for the Back to the Future remake.

EY YO HOL UP
Everything was 100% believable and realistic as fuck until you wrote that.

user there is a huge niche oxymoron in china where people film american movie releases and then people buy the burnt DVDs back in china. There's a lot of these people filming, you just never notice them because chinese people are small. I mean come on, user, it's 2016, stop being so uneducated and culturally insensitive.

Did Sony photoshop the cast to make the CISbusters look more attractive? They look off. Just look at Leslie jones and Melissa mcarty chins.

sumo wrestlers arent small

those are korean, double dubs man

I'll be looking for this at the bottom of the bargain bin of Walmart this winter.

why as a gag gift or do you have an enemy or person you hate that much?

I predict it will be the biggest selling bluray horror comedy with an all female cast.

Now if they can just sell around 7 million copies, they'll almost break even.

Are they adding "answer the call" as the official subtitle to try to save the franchise and distance this from being the definitive edition?

will the song and dance routine be in it?

holy shit I thought you were joking with the rotten tomatoes recommendation on the front cover.

has there ever been any other movie with a rotten tomatoes recommendation on the cover or is it just this piece of shit? they are not even trying to hide anything by now

Yep but it won't matter. The franchise has been irreparably stained with muh racism and muh sexism for normalfags, only relevance it has now is a meme about some dying kid who asked for ghostbusters and got 4 annoying middle aged women in homemade costumes instead.

Probably.

yeah that rotten tomatoes recommendation is very desperate.
What do you think immediate mark down and straight to bargain bin ? or will they try to sell this pos at full price for a few days?

Ghostbusters
"Answer the call"
because women are best suited for answering phones. I approve

although I don't think the male gorilla can answer phones.

They'll try. Someone at Sony US might still be delusional enough to try to double down on the DVD sale. What else do they have to lose at this point.
And how. If sony can't turn a profit or break even with Cisbuster, don't be surprised if they will try to fudge it as number of unit sold to do damage control.

What did he mean by this?

I AIN'T 'FRAID OF NO DUBS

Oh look, fresh manure!

Not anymore, no, because he's DEAD!
#Pray4Harambe

We're talking about the indie comedy-drama, right? I don't know; there was really nothing else to see.

I would never watch this alone, but would we ever want to watch this on stream? Might be fun

I have not once witnessed a stream chat here that wasn't filled with memespouting little bitches so probably no.

There were other movies in the theater. You're a huge fag apparently.

Shit nigga, I bearly watch movies anymore. Especially not in theaters. I just wanted an excuse to get out of the house. And I apparently wanted to see if RT really is very often horseshit.

how much more will we suffer?

fixed 4u fampai

They got that right.

Damn user, off by one.
Who was ?

I bought Green Room and it has that logo.
I saw The Nice Guys in a store the other day, that also had it.
It's fucking disgusting.

Man, I wish I could write for The Atlantic.

What the fuck vapor was in that car?

why would anyone do that to themselves?

Why do people watch Harmony Korine movies?

Reminder that this movie made nothing. Nothing

numale hairspray

Silly user, numales don't have hair

DUBS FOR TRUMP

implying

How do nu-"males" go bald if they are low T?
I thought high T did that

(checked)

The brain damage isn't worth it, friend user.

It does.
It's the same shitposter repeating it everywhere.
High testosterone around the folicles is the cause of male pattern baldness.

it's the Number One Movie In America, why wouldn't it be Certified Fresh?

why did you post the photoshopped version of the back

I don't see a difference between a rephrased quote from Fox-TV

Butane. Also it was Saudis, not spics.
They huff butane because marijuana is a nono there.

Will they have video of Paul Fag crying on set as his dance number, that was part of his pitch for doing the movie, failed miserably?

Wrong baldness is a mutation at the hair follicle androgen receptor causing inflammation and ultimately death to the hair. Alpha genes can have all the test they want and never go bald. Tldr hairloss = genetic trash.

Only faggots and clueless managers care about their hair.

Baldy detected

nice