Why does he keep getting away with his actions against MDE? Does this asshole think he owns midnight absurdist comedy...

Why does he keep getting away with his actions against MDE? Does this asshole think he owns midnight absurdist comedy? Does he think he invented it? I dont understand who the hell he thinks he is.

space ghost, sifl & olly, and cartoon sushi?
no seriously who are these kids and why would i care.

He is a (((chosen))) one so you can imagine how that helps him. Also he thinks he is the funniest shit, but its just cringe.

Elliott is handsome, you bully!

Our resident memelenial alt-rightists are triggered that their idol is getting bullied by a mongrel.

It's literally nothing tbh fam

SG's only flaw was wanting to be perfect. rip ;_;

self-explanatory tbqh smdh

Elliot is easily a 9/10
His only flaw was deciding to go after American women.

When you're an ugly black Jew, you've got two teams batting for you~

he looks like he smells real bad and creeps on girls the same way obnoxious fat chicks creep on guys

he had peanut eyes, a terrible body, and aspergers-mouth

Privileged White Male Triggers Oppressed Victims, Ban This Video Now and Block Him

mixed white-asian folks have a very filthy appearance indeed

not me I'm fucking beautiful

you're a filthy piece of shit and you should be ashamed of who you are

prove it. dick pix faggot

This is the first time I even heard of this guy. Is that his whole schtick?
Work on your material.
Why the fuck is Andre even on tv. Oh wait never mind I just remembered, vid related.

I really like MDE, but this shilling needs to stop.

I liked him as Max's secretly rich boyfriend on Two Broke Girls.

Literally the worst comedy act I've ever watched. Moar pls.

kys

I really wish pepole stopped posting this dude's face on chans

whats funny about this? honestly i wanna know

Well it helps Andre that his tv shit is controlled so he never truly looks like the idiot there, though it still is cringe.

it mentions jews xD

Just like any typical asian but slightly better, that's why if he choose to live in asia, he'll get mad pussies for free.

the original skit was going to be "jews rule" instead of "jews rock"
needless to say the joke doesn't really work after it got censored

Why does Sam Hyde keep getting away with murder, terrorism, and worst of all, antisemitism?

Dude, he was obssessed with blondes

Sam said on reddit that those "[as] insider" posts about Eric are bullshit.

white cis male privilege

It was meant to be "Jews Rule!"
Sam later said he also had other lyrics for the song, but they probably also got cut because World Peace has been censored to fuck so far.

director's cut when????

As many as five years from now.

How the fuck can they even defend eric? He falls flat so fast

This is so bad.

why is he so unfunny guyes

He falls flat straight off the bat.
The guys dicking around with him were funnier, it's like Eric didn't expect them to have any retorts.

I wish libs would pay me to write their lines. I mean, there are numerous ways to troll and disrupt the right/alt-right but they don't want to put in the time to learn them.

Andre probably believed his strawman was real.

please all you have to do is post something anti-drumpf or insult hitler, you dont need numerous ways

Drop some funny troll lines then. No need to give away your A game for free, but show some samples that will troll and disrupt the right and alt right as you call them.

Because from what I'm seeing, leftist libtards have had a humorectomy for a while now. Did you not check your calendar and privilege? It's current year, humor unless it's a barely disguised contempt for peasants and lololol racist sexist cis white het amirite, is verbotten ungoodthink.

No that's surface level. I'm talking about actual d&c that will get two alt-right comrades at each others throats.

?
If you've been on Holla Forums, you know all the fracture points. The usual– religion/atheism, who's white, faggotry, blood purity etc

Are you implying that the Italians aren't 100% white by blood?