The.Neon.Demon.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

The.Neon.Demon.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/zcgjqmn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems interesting from the premise. Is it good?

Now I can finally find out what the controversial ending was.

who is this neon demon

What is this filth

DUDE EIGHTIES LMAO

MORE LIKE SEMEN DEMON AMIRITE LADS HAHAHA=

rarbg.to/torrent/zcgjqmn

Watching now.

Took some screencaps.

I like movies more when the pretty girlies are killed. It's not fun when the barbie dollies are the killers, it's so unrealistic

Do you know who Refn is? If not, I would recommend getting the fuck off the board and watching his stuff. It's kind of required. Whether or not you like his movies is another matter.

To answer your question, it's good by normal standards, but simply okay otherwise. Stuff like Drive and Only God Forgives are much better, though Neon Demon is shot very well on a modest budget. The pace is slow and there are some parts that feel like filler. Also the script is lacking, but the performances are great and there are some very hypnotizing and memorable scenes throughout the film. What I enjoyed most about it was the story. It's told in a very subtle way that definitely went over the heads of a ton of people and will probably go ignored and underappreciated. Overall, I would probably rate it a solid 6/10 because I thought, and even expected, a ton more from this given the premise and director. Still worth a watch, but you'll likely hate it like everybody else if you're a wingnut like or those femicunts bitching about it making women look bad.

magnet link pls

What a load of pretentious horseshite

No mention of Valhalla Rising? Come on, user.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f9a86243eb1ef92d78d24217c2a2af9e43c17b41&dn=The.Neon.Demon.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

thanks pal. greatly appreciated

i thought it (Neon Demon) was way too obvious and on-the-nose but I like Valhalla & OGF the best, and most people don't seem to like those very much.

I probably should have said clever instead of subtle. I mean, the plot to Neon Demon is simple, but the more in depth and subtle details are shown through the cinematography instead of told directly. Stuff like the symbol or the dream sequences.

Not a big fan of Valhalla Rising, but I can definitely appreciate the effort.

I'm not sure if I like this or ogf more. Both have great soundtracks, symbolism, cinematography, acting and such. They're very well-made films, but there's something about them that doesn't hold up with his earlier films. Pusher (all three), Bronson and Drive were all straightforward and entry-level Refn, yet I can watch them all day. I like that the two are films I have to sit around and think about to get things straight, but at the same time the experience of watching them isn't the same.

I also think that Valhalla Rising is more of what these films should have been. Less approaching pretentious and more straightforward. Subtlety is great when done right, but Refn sometimes seems to only get about halfway there.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Refn needs to get back into crime stuff, and make a movie that has goose, mads, hardy abd keanu all in it.

I dunno what to think of this movie Holla Forums the acting seems off at times.
the whole thing seems off somehow, the weirdest thing is, this is an atypical Danish film in many way, I dunno what is going on, I like the visuals they are top, the acting is kinda meh and the story is a what in the fudge is going on, I'm not interested enough but at the same time I'm interested enough to follow the movie.

I just wanna reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

For some reason, I didn't realise that Sarah was the same girl who smashed the bathroom mirror.

Should I watch Only God Forgives?

if you're into refn or arthouse shit, yeah. if you want something to boggle your mind but then you look up an explanation, yeah.

if you're expecting drive 2 because of goose, then no.

Yeah it's good & has a good message

I-it's not like I came here to make that exact joke or anything.

what did they mean by this?

REAL LOLITA SHIT

bump

feels.png

Is that a puffy anus

Close enough.

all this kino and you didn't even post the nudity

Top kino, lads

Top kino

they literally ate her

Please. This is a Christian imageboard.

REAL LOLITA SHIT

I just saw it yesterday. Jena Malone is one sick fuck. Fanning was only 17 when she did this btw. Her parents are sick fucks. And the director is a sick fuck. Everyone involved is sick fucks. Also Keanu Reeves character was completely pointless why was he even there, the sick fuck.

REAL LOLITA SHIT!

You know it's fiction, right? They're actors. What exactly are you trying to say about the movie?

what did they mean by this?

nazis are cool as ice bby

You are the sick fuck for not wanting to exchange saliva with Jena Malone

It's as kino as it gets, user

You sick fuck.

Jena Malone has always been a semen demon.

Shit taste itt tbh fam, smdh.