Jonah "large diet soda" Hill

target practice

later homo

jonah fatstein

fatty bumbalatty

Baumstein

Dats jontron.

Jonah The Hill

Words can't express how happy I get when a lardball rebounds. Nature always reaffirms itself, tubby.

what's his name again?

Is he gonna eat both of those footlongs?

Because that's not being healthy just cos it's a sandwich.

Arby's
I'm lovin in.

Jonah "is the Whale" Hill
Jonah "the Landfill" Hill
Jonah "the Shoah" Hill
Jonah "Second Shoah" Hill
Jonah "Feed me Krill" Hill
Jonah "Can't Fill" Hill

Actually someones habits and 'regular' psychological state is caught in a strange attractor in high dimensional space. There are two ways of escaping this orbit, both of which can be likened to space travel dynamics.
The first is to use brute force effort (fuel) to escape the orbit of one attractor and land in another. Similar attractors reside close together so bad habits are generally constant or replaced with another bad habit. More effort is required to go from the bad habit space to the good habit space.

The second method takes much longer and requires pacing a trajectory that takes you to the bifurcation point without effort, as Ed Belbruno worked out for JPL when they got a small shuttle to the moon from Earth's orbit without expending fuel (just a little bit of fuel was required when right on the brink of the orbit to propel it into the neighboring orbit) - this was repeated several times until it was progressively bifurcated into further and further orbits until it finally reached moon orbit, and didn't require fuel to stop either.

The analog of this is to use a psychiatrist to help progressively tune your trajectory (this is one theory of how free will works) so that you get closer to your bifurcation and escape the attractor of bad habits.

Of course, this takes a large time commitment and belief that the theory will work in order to be effective….

I can tell my life has become Jonah Hill-tier by the fact that the guy at subway recognizes me when I walk in.

in your analogy, Jonah Hill is a mound-shaped manlet trying to heft a bowling ball into orbit.

I'll take it.

Fat Kike

Joshua Goldberg

nice, he lost some weight

Why the fuck did you shop out the extra sandwiches, fatass? Scared?

Takes a lot of energy, being an Oven Dodger. Smart guy, a real prepper.

As if that tubster would ever fit in an oven.

why the fuck did you shop the thumbnail, retard? scared?

And they told me stretching doesn't make you lose weight!

Can't Fill the Hill