You laugh, you lose

you laugh, you lose

I made it about 6 seconds

Does anyone actually find this shit funny?

top freaking kekerino, gentlemen

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

LE FUNNY DEAD DAD BANANA XD

see

I really can't watch this without laughing.

I can't laugh at it without forcing myself because the plane scene has become an integral part of my psyche. It's like listening to my own thoughts.

This. I meditate on the plane scene every day. Every time I hear the words "for you" I can't help but smirk and laugh.

fucking destroyed