Movies can be terrible, some are quite enjoyable

Movies can be terrible, some are quite enjoyable.
What's to understand with anime is that it is consistently bad.
It goes from incomprehensible garbage to terrible colorful crap.
Welcome to the world of anime.

BANE needs to ban all cuckime so they go back to reddipol.

Forced meme much?

You don't understand, you're free to enjoy animez; takes flies for example, 5 billion of them like crap, literally! So why not YOU?!

Lmao
Get fucked
kid
How's that one for ya babe?

Some hentai is quite enjoyable tho.

The board owner jerks off his micropenis to flat samey drawings of underage girls so he's forcing it on everyone.

2d drawings of cuties are the best. I'd say you just got to learn to accept it.

Anime can be terrible, some is quite enjoyable.
What's to understand with live action is that it is consistently bad.
It goes from incomprehensible garbage to terrible colorful crap.
Welcome to the world of live action.

yeah but all you faggots have literal garbage taste, and post shitty nip cartoons instead of superior western 2d

Paintings are not exactly the same thing…

wew lad.

2D in this context has a specific meaning, not a generic one.

from what dictionary does this specific meaning come from?

It doesn't have to come from a dictionary. It's a subcultural thing.

oh, so it has whatever meaning you say it has then? holy shit i didnt think weeb faggots could get anymore insufferable.

What makes you think I'm the one who came up with it? Why are you even trying to argue about this? And how exactly am I a weeb?

>>>Holla Forums

WOW TOP PLEB

Anime is effectively a genre: you need to wade through some utter shit to get to anything remotely good. In the same way you need to wade through dozens of Seth Rogan and Judd Apatow schlockfests in order to find a comedy that's actually funny or got depth, you have to be prepared to sift through about fifteen dramas about schoolgirls in suggestive clothing to find something good.

Please stop being such a faggot. If you get salty about them filling Holla Forums with this shit then they've already won.

Thanks Trudeau. I'll get right on encouraging these weebcuck "refugees" to settle here.

There are less than 15 good animes that I can even think of, and each one has pretty gaping flaws.
I don't think I've ever watched an anime that I wouldn't have changed 100 things about.
Every once in a while I'll force myself to catch up with one piece, but that show is about 400 hours too long.

The main problem with anime is that all the writers are autistic edge lords.
Even most slice of life anime cannot help itself.
You got like 5-6 school kids or something, maybe one is from some other planet/dimension/a vampire or some shit like that.
But the show generally just follows dumb school like.
Then suddenly in the last 5 episodes they decide it's time for a world wide invasion, or bitches getting kidnapped and taken to other worlds, shit blowing the fuck up, ect ect.
You couldn't leave it alone?
You couldn't just stick with your assigned genre, you had to just throw a curve ball to be edge or different.

I think the last and newest anime I ever watched was gundam build fighters.
It was sub par, but I'm a sucker for gundam.
Up till like the last 2 episodes however, it was just a game tournament.
Then suddenly THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME TURNS REAL, IT'S TAKING UP THE WHOLE STADIUM, THE ENTIRE THING IS GOING TO BLOW THE FUCK UP LIKE AN ATOM BOMB, NOW SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Honestly what was the fucking point?
You just cannot keep things grounded for two seconds without just grabbing some rehashed unoriginal plot twist out of the anime garbage bag.

Also all the youtube videos of

Too much forced edge lord autism.
It's like your friend who tortures frogs playing chaotic evil in D&D.
Oh really?
You rape everyone and burn down the village?
Real interesting well thought out thought provoking stuff there.

TLDR, anime tries too hard without trying enough, 99.99% of it is garbage.

Ah, another Holla Forums//freech/ spam attack.
Cute.

This tbh, Only animes I've enjoyed are watamote and cowboy bebop. Neither of which break their formulas.

>>>/a/
>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums

In the vast majority of cases their outfit are not "suggestive," and if you're rejecting a show on the basis that it stars schoolgirls you don't know anything about anime.

It's painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about and have seen virtually no anime. You are just stitching together memes, hearsay, guesswork and nonsense yet presenting it as personal experience.

You're actually using these as an argument? That explains a lot.

Nobody wants to watch anime but everyone wants to have an opinion on it.

/a/
content
goes
on
/a/
even
when
it's
a
/freech/
invasion

Holla Forums is an anime board.
boogeyman-discussions belong on >>>Holla Forums tho

Examples? I've never seen SoL try to be edgy.

Dragon Ball Z is literally the best anime

exactly the type of normalfaggot who hates "all modern art" but couldn't tell you a thing about art. the kind of asshole who thinks music he doesn't like "isn't music".

the reddipol downvoter strikes again!

get this hothead out of here

Dr. Slump > Dragon Ball >>>>>>>> DBZ > GT

I just marathoned the first episode of Initial D while on shrooms it was p gud tbqhfam. Intense as hell I almost had a nose bleed.

Too many manlet characters only a beta or a hipster would actually say that. DBZ, specifically saiyan and freezer and maybe cell are the only parts of the whole fucking thing worth watching.

smh too weak fam

how can you be so simple

amateurs should get out

At least the worst of anime still strives toward beauty. When was the last time TV or movies actively reached for beauty instead of mirror the real world whilst pushing a blatantly liberal agenda?

kekarot

/:^(

moe is striving for making me peepee hard. i guess essence of my peepee is worth fighting for

This shit is gay as fuck. Like seriously.

how far right do you have to BE to think anything in the mainstream is "liberal"? is this an american quirk?

kys Holla Forums

nice "argument"

yeah, nah

Redditrump just got wrecked.

It's so CUUUUTE the way you instantly believe everything the media shoves into your trembling anus. Sounds like a beta nu-male, jumping at shadows, seeing evil womyn & jews everywhere.

Whats with all the anti-anime normals lately?

dunno who fiddled yr diddle to make you this cucked, but I want you to know you're in my prayers, user.

probably a MGTOW, too.

Goes on >>>/a/

Yeah, cause you're doing such a grand job of sending the /a/utists packing by getting salty over their bait and doing nothing of value to get rid of them.

Just the other week they revealed the live-action Ghost In The Shell, a Jap series set in Japan, stars as many black people as it does asians. It's far from the first film to have race swaps because DIVERSITY IS MAGICAL!, so how on Earth is an entirely fictional boogieman?

user he's baiting

It is, although I have no idea what made you think he was talking exclusively about it.

Why won't you just go back to Reddit where you belong? They have actual user accounts and post histories there, you don't have to try to simulate them. It also isn't some kind of argument or damning accusation to point out that someone has posted on Holla Forums before. Or do you think people normally post in one thread only and then never post on Holla Forums ever again?

Anime is allowed here. People have told you this dozens of times already.

I really don't know what kind of madness would drive someone to give this much of a shit about a board where even the BO doesn't care about it in the slightest.

Also, scroll up and look under the banner, faggot.

Anime spam is /freech'/s latest "attack."

newfriends should really go home.