Monster one of the greatest anime's ever

So I recently finished this series (monster) and I have to say I was very impressed. Even though it feels like tenma is on the run for 30 years or something, it manages to really spread out those little nuggets of plot information to keep it going. I'd have to say I'm super pleased with how it developed and can only begrudge the last part of the ending ….. after all that johan just escapes? What the fuck?! Godamned it

Tenma is likable though so is inspector lunge. And I love that this thing dosen't abandon a sense of realism for cartoonish nonsense. This whole thing would have made sense as a live action series. This was probably the best anime I've ever seen. So get in here and lets talk about monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=294318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't like tenma though? I mean putting it in your top list is subjective I get that, but I think its a mighty fine show.

Not an argument to be honest fam.

I've only read the mangoo so I dunno how if differs from the animu but it ends with Johann getting shotted in the head again and going into a coma and then the reveal that the mother of the twins was still alive and willingly chose which one would be taken away for the experiments

Also, Grimmer best character.

Really though you can't go wrong with anything Urasawa Naoki's made. 20th Century Boys and Billy Bat are also really, really good (the latter's final chapter just released a couple days ago)

get out

The best anime ever is Usagi Drop.

No really, I suggest anybody go watch this, even if you don't like anime. It's genuinely cute in a non kawaii uguu~ way

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=294318

So I guess spamming us with /a/ threads is Holla Forums's latest tactic.

uh oh the autists are upset

First several episodes were great, but you're a retard if you search for depth in the rest of the filler. And the ending was dogshit.

Actually I'm quitting /a/

Kike mods banning anyone who triggers them. They also delete posts out the asshole.

Maybe you should go there, it sounds like your kind of board.

>>>/a/

OP is actually making a decent thread and you shit it all up.

There is literally no reason to use /a/ anymore with Holla Forums's new rules.

There never was really a reason to use /a/ in the first place. Especially 8/a/.

The filler was a killer. When Johan started cross dressing and that episode that was devoted to showing how nina, tenma and the kid were getting along so well were just downright terrible.
Ending was a bit retarded but at least they kept it interesting. I think it falls into the same trap as ergo proxy - trying to be 2deep4u and creating a narrative that's meant to keep you guessing but just makes you question why you're still watching it.

How many episodes I need to watch to see good stuff? All I seen in few episodes was boring bullshit.

Lunge overshadows Tenma completely, for me.

It's all suspense and cat and mouse until the end. Some good moments that I remember, although it's been awhile since I watched it:
Prague is shit so you may want to skip some of those episodes. If you don't like all that, then the only actiony-bits i remember would be the final episodes.

srsly.

This.
I really never like 8/a/ because of the rulecuckery, and all the alternative anime boards have always been slow as shit, so Holla Forums is really filling a useful niche here.

keion is my favorite anime i cri every tim ;_;

Monster is Japanese and therefore by definition cannot be wannabe Japanese.

Anime is now officially allowed here, and it's arbitrary to think that a TV show absolutely has to be posted on /a/ and only /a/ just because it's animated.

it's not even a good one
it was a shit anime and you know it
fuck anyone who defends tenma, the guy should be imprisoned for incompetence in the face of danger

It was decent but it dragged on for way too long

Why watch?

kill urself pleb

>>>/a/

Fuck off.

Can't watch it, I didn't see the first ninema.

fugg

is it worth it for anime kino?